learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 404

Актер:
My question is for Roma. Dreaming about doubling your $300, you gnaw at the granite of science, wringing your hands and watching how to get the lock in time and not to lose everything. But it's only 20 thousand rubles. Is it really too much money to pay in the usual way? I just want to show that all those who sit here and support this industry are too shortsighted and do not see beyond their noses. I sincerely pity them, for they are doomed to eternal search for freebies.

There are several of my projects, which, even since 2015, continued to "hang" unassembled and not systematized by me. Entire "libraries" have accumulated :-) both in paper and in code.

It's just one of the projects I'm interested in, yes - there were drawdowns and everything else, in terms of output and everything else, but in the end I'm in the pluses, though not as much as I'd like...

I'm not going to describe the projects in details, there's Elder with his three screens, this year, as I myself in my IMHO, translated his concept of divergence into code, wrote a template, in which you can load all the fun and watch...

I wrote a scalper in the base last year on the speed of price movement, I also need to watch and test and tune...

+ there's also some other philosophies and approaches that need to be translated into code.

here's with MRCI - the reports we traded with Leonid on a seasonal basis on SME. There's a $150 subscription there - per month.

the absolute values, which can be absolutely different. 20$, 30$... I'm not going to argue or prove anything here.

Документация по MQL5: Математические функции / MathAbs
Документация по MQL5: Математические функции / MathAbs
  • www.mql5.com
Математические функции / MathAbs - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Актер:
By the way, I've been thinking, and the village branch has been pretty damn useful. I think she's the best thing that's ever happened on this forum in all time.

It was not for nothing that after her almost all the old timers disappeared from the radar, for they were disappointed with the villagers in their search for the flower of stone. And what a heat wave it had been before her. Matemat, Mishek, Leonid, Swinosaurs and others. Where are they all? It blew out right after the villagers' first branch, check it out.

Matemat is sort of rubbing shoulders on a math forum somewhere - he's in his 50s now. Mishek - this is not a trader or programmer at all - so - ala troll, I know - IMHO.

Leonid - traded on CME (see my posts above) - successfully. Then due to personal issues and their decision I had no trading activity there for a year - my account was closed.

Now I am collecting $10,000.00 to return to trading there. Traded through BCS - successfully - took 15-25% per year.

traded about this kind of theme seasonal in different markets, only calendar spreads.

yes they were blown off not because of that there probably for different reasons.

Swinosaurs were once 1.5 - 2 years ago - "farted" and evaporated... :-)

In general I think the heyday here was 2008 - 2014... when the championships were over... a lot of things ended, too.

And believe me, I have awards and achievements for Wins in various trade OTC contests and for me "serious" and different in maximum $15,000.00 prizes.

"And others..." - don't know - ran out... :-)

YuraZ , fxsaber - competent in my opinion - things they write, for example, to live normally one has to deposit about 10 million rubles in the trading account. :-)

(more specific to MY opinion, with your permission - later - links and text).

20-30 dollars, 15 per cent almost bank rate of return. It's sad, all in all, I get it.

Актер:
20-30 dollars, 15 per cent almost bank rate of return. It's sad, all right. I get it.
Don't be sad, but share the grail and rejoice.

Актер:
20-30 dollars, 15 per cent almost bank yield. It's sad, I get it.

Why be sad? Let's get to the point! Your comparisons to off-line aren't interesting! Suck a la power (or a sucker with money) dog, shave his lawn or something else, and you'll get 10 times more than a Russian mower's nickel. What are you talking about?

I'll remind you, you don't get it - you get it.

Roman Shiredchenko:

Why be sad? Let's get to the point! Your comparisons to off-line aren't interesting!

You don't get it, I remind you, I get it.

Why are you shouting like that? If you're interested in pissing off a broker, then enjoy it quietly. I've got my own sub-job. You are interested in the charts and the process, you call it "successful", I am interested in the result.

Актер:
Why are you shouting like that? If you're interested in taking a shit from a broker, then enjoy it quietly. I've got my own thing. You're interested in the charts and the process, you call it "successful", I'm interested in the result.

RESULT - i am - rejoicing along with the "villagers" i trade with the broker. this is the movement of my profitability graph. the broker promised me preferential treatment... - the result of the approach and coal... are you from makhachkala?

more details... please. You write it wrong, I don't understand.

Актер:
Why are you shouting like that? If you're interested in pissing off a broker, then enjoy it quietly yourself. I've got my own agenda. You're interested in the charts and the process, you call it "successful", I'm interested in the result.
see the start branch posts - you are asking and writing about crooked (outside) - this is outside the sabbath and the branch topic.

Актер:
Why are you shouting like that? If you're interested in pissing off a broker, then enjoy it quietly yourself. I've got my own agenda. You're interested in the charts and the process, you call it "successful", I'm interested in the results.
I don't shit at the broker's - they serve me coffee in the meeting room, I don't enjoy it quietly - I'm fine.

Актер:
Why are you shouting like that? If you're interested in pissing off a broker, then enjoy it quietly yourself. I've got my own agenda. You're interested in the charts and the process, you call it "successful", I'm interested in the result.
The result will be not for you, but for me and in this thread.
Reason: