XO_Method REVISED - page 38

suk1000k:
On the 5 minute chart, windows 4,5 (1 and 4 hourly RSIs) the colors seem to be reversed.

Oopsssssssssssssssssss, sorry for that.I should have mentioned that I have changed it around so that I have GREEN showing a LONG and RED showing the SHORT. Please could you make those changes (if you wish) but it works better for me that way. Thanks for pointing that out to me, Suk. Much appreciated.

On the 1 hourly chart and 4 hourly chart themselves, RSI 4 is green, 2 is red. Seems to be reversed for 5 minute chart...

Otherwise it looks amazing...

I will be keeping basic charts open without indicators (apart from MACD, Keltner Channels) so I don't miss the obvious

RE 10:30 short. 4 hourly RSI was not in alignment.Wouldn't that also make 9:10 also a short? There's possibilities there for sure by the looks, but to me it seems like playing with fire a little with the CCI in long mode an gently coming back from a 165 retrace...from recent activity it seems as though 1 hour chart RSI being in place is more important when it comes to intraday trades and getting in and out of market pretty quickly eg 8-20 points. Please keep sharing your thoughts, ValeoFX, it is unbelievably helpful...

Yes, you are correct regarding the RSi for H4, but also correct in terms of RSi-H1 and with a choppy market, one could have tried the short providing you do not want more than 15 - 20 pips at a time PLUS a bonus if it looks like it. When the H4 is NOT in agreement with H1, do not look for a whole bucket full of pips.

Also if you can explain thinking through from weekly to 5 minutes for an example trade or two it would help put the whole thing together as a complete system. Many, many thanks to you.

It is my responsibility to share with you guys and such an honour to share. I will write out the sequence as requested and post it later.

Best.

Big Joe:
Short above the moving averages ! NO WAY !

Hi Joe, just look at the RSi s my friend together with the CCi-5. It is NOT my style, but you could have banked at least 20 pips.

Please check your home e-mail. I sent you mail and a request.

Nothing i have on my mail

Separate Thread

ValeoFX - So as to not confuse the issue, my vote is for a separate thread for the new methodology.

Best regards,

Joe SDF

Big Joe:
Nothing i have on my mail

Maybe the Pygmies are on strike, Joe? If still nothing, then I have a serious problem as I have replied to you after the "Green Blazer" ceremony. Let me know please as I am anxious for you to help out. Thanks.

Request.............

suk1000k:
The first chart was very difficult for me because the CCI became overheated. I got in on the second base though for 40 pips as desribed above when the Turbo went AWOL then turned back towards CCI. I can see what you're saying about the close beneath the EMA not being there. How did you feel about the overheated CCI? Or are you manning the stops based on the EMA's regardless?

Suk, please check your PM. I left a request for you yesterday. Thanks.

Joe SDF:
ValeoFX - So as to not confuse the issue, my vote is for a separate thread for the new methodology.

Best regards,

Joe SDF

Very much my sentiment as well, but let us see if anyone else feel the same way, Joe.

Value added............

Suk, you continue to add so mcuh value to this Thread!!!! Thank you so much.

Two things first, please: You did not send the mq4 file of the "Chopzone" indicator and therefore I am unable to agdjust it. Just as my previous research indicated, this one is pretty slow as you can see from my screen-print that I attach here for you. If you believe in it, that's fine by me, but the method as it stands now, is far more accurate. i do not need any further slowing-down so to speak.

Secondly, this latest addition is also in exe4 format. You notice that I share what I have freely. The only indicator that I shared with exe4-format I received fro Prasz who refuses to part with the mq4 file. I will test this Regression indicator only because I am interested, but in future consider sharing the mq4-files with us.

Your analysis of the H1-chart is impressive, to say the least and I thank you for sharing that with us. I just do not see the "long shadow double top" you are referring to. What I see as significant is the Doji at the 06h00 - 07h00-candle, but more importantly, the fact that the price remained below the 8-EMA (and 15-EMA).

The CT on the M5 is clearly marked also on H1 (see attached screen-print)

I hope the Entrex proved itself yesterday on the H1-chart?

Let us fine-tune this method for a real good winner.

Best wishes.

Files:

I don't particularly use chopzone, but it looked as though you had a sidewinder on H1 CCI. And chopzone is supposed to help with Zero-Line crosses I think - will need to research it. I don't know whether it can help with CCI or not. Entrex beautiful yesterday.

RE H1 I am referring to the test of the previous high (actually it is tested 4 times on the M30 chart) and then retracement down to below open...sell signal -- works even better on a 4hr chart. Bigger wicks tend to give better results. Requires study.

OH VALEO !!!

I got nothing, NOTHING on my mail

Try pm me at forex tsd