Coding help - page 757

anees:
Hi, I'm attaching an indicator KingstrendsigSig Alert, which does not have an option to put range in "inputs" tab. Due to this missing option, it gives buy and sell arrows continuously. Can you please add options of some variables in the "inputs" tab, so that buy and sell arrows can appear based on those values?
Please post original (non-decompiled) mq4 file so that it can be checked

mladen:
Please post original (non-decompiled) mq4 file so that it can be checked
Thanks Mladen for your quick reply. I have only this file which I attached above. Can you please tell me what is non-compiled file?

anees:
Thanks Mladen for your quick reply. I have only this file which I attached above. Can you please tell me what is non-compiled file?
"non-decompiled" is the original source code (unlike the "decompiled" which is the stolen source code)

mladen:

mntiwana

With default settings as it is, it is calculating SMA (not DEMA, since iMA() does not know to calculate DEMA)

Is there a thread where the indicator I posted in #7549 can be adapted?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:

Is there a thread where the indicator I posted in #7549 can be adapted?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Use gmma of averages (from the gmma thread)

mladen:
"non-decompiled" is the original source code (unlike the "decompiled" which is the stolen source code)

Hi Mladen, I'm attaching new mq4 file as you advised. Will this be fine?

I will need some options to add range so that indicator shows buy and sell arrows based on those values and not sow arrows repeatedly.

Files:

anees:

Hi Mladen, I'm attaching new mq4 file as you advised. Will this be fine?

I will need some options to add range so that indicator shows buy and sell arrows based on those values and not sow arrows repeatedly.

That is decompiled file too.

mladen:
That is decompiled file too.
But I'm not a coder and that's why I need your help. Please tell me what should I do?

anees:
But I'm not a coder and that's why I need your help. Please tell me what should I do?
Find the original code ... what else can I say

mladen:
Find the original code ... what else can I say

but I have seen many people have posted codes here which I'm sure not all of them were written by them.

In fact, the the code I attached above is also available on your thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page623, Comment # 9337

can you please help me? thank you.

Reason: