XO_Method REVISED - page 44

Hi ValeoFX,

I was in continental Europe attending a private banking conference so no trades. I just was seeing the amazing reversal candlestick setup on the day of non-farm payroll ("evening star/doji reversal" I call them, but may be not correct terminology) The more I see these, the more I trust technical analysis even with volatile news. PM'd you with word doc. Would be happy to continue to update pdf.

Hello.

TankYou for this great system. Work like a charm in GPB/USD but when I try to apply in GPB/JPY my account go down because first cause is high volatility. What settings is good for GPB/JPY?

TankYou again and I hope you undestand my "english".

Best Regards and more pips!

If working well in GBP/USD why need GBP/JPY trades, biz? Stick with a winning pair.

Welcome back Suk

Welcome back, Suk. Trust you learned something useful at your meeting. Thanks for the PM, much appreciated. Will work on it today and tonight to try and get it back to you by tomorrow for publication.

Best wishes.

bizpenet:
Hello.

Thank you for this great system. Work like a charm in GPB/USD but when I try to apply in GPB/JPY my account go down because first cause is high volatility. What settings is good for GPB/JPY?

Thank You again and I hope you understand my "English".

Best Regards and more pips!

Thank you for your kind words. I am really sorry to hear that this method does not work on GBP/JPY. I was lead to believe that it was working on all cross currencies. Maybe you are not considering the volatility of the GBP/JPY where you in all probability need a larger stop?

I really do not know how to help you with this; maybe someone who has traded and still trades the GBP/JPY with this method, would care to comment? Maybe BearDad? I think he trades the GBP/JPY?? BearDad, any help here please even if it is just to say that you do NOT trade this "wild-child"

Biz, your English is good enough for us to read and understand. Where you need help, just ask and you will find some very amazing people here will kindly help you.

Best wishes.

My entry this morning...........

First of all, I am trying to use SnagIt to save space and if it does not work, I will replace the image.

My entry is marked with a Yellow Arrow @ 8h20 open @ 1.9473. Note how the price stops against the Magenta EMA (180-EMA which represents the 15-EMA on H1); the price closed belwo the 100-EMA though (Aqua) and breaks the 100-EMA and the 180-EMA at the same time as overheating the CCi-5 on the 10h05 candle. (Please also note that the RSi-2 was at 93.7% also TOO high for an entry) Still no entry if you were not Long already. The next candle is a white one followed by the entry candle @ 10h15when the RSi-2 signals the entry correctly with a reading < 90% and the RSis for all three TFs, in agreement. Had you entered here, the trade was good for +87 pips (or better).

Any comments are always valuable.

Best wishes.

Files:

Updated pdf

Here is the updated PDF file of the new method from ValeoFX. It is now 22 pages long and includes all the instructional and trade examples, PLUS a private commentary on a trade ValeoFX gave me based on some questions I asked, not available on this thread...enjoy! Will be updated with todays post also since I just noticed it has come in...

TankYou for updated PDF.

Thanks Suk1000k!

Absolutely welcome. All thanks to ValeoFX for it is his work. And thanks back to you for taking the time --- and hopefully taking out a lot of pips from the market due to the opportunity presented here.

Reason: