XO_Method REVISED - page 34

Thanks Akil but we need :

Oh put this in "include".

Files:
winuser32.mqh  18 kb

Yahoo Valeo

I get my animal working

It's impressive, i take the very low when rsi make his low point and boom, i cut at the moving average line for a very nice 250 pips move.

Oh sorry i trade on GY as you know.

Thanks a lot Valeo !

Files:
8_hour_valeo.jpg  148 kb

Where is your CCI Joe??

Please explain to me why you have left off the CCI, Joe? IMHO, nobody should ever trade without it, but I would like to hear from you, please.

Best wishes.

I just apply your template and the cci is not in apparently.

I just checked your zip, and the cci is not here.

It's not my fault !

Can you upload the cci you use please.

4-HOURLY set-up

Right now we are getting closer to the "real deal" and especially the RSI set-ups need to be paid attention to. Here I refer to the first TWO windows below the candles.

First window: Here we run the RSI-8 with levels of 78/70/30/21. Note that the RSI-8-Dots in Yellow, gives you the levels 70 / 30.

We also run (in dotted format) the RSI-4 over the RSI-8 to see entries better, BUT THE MOST important issues are: 1. When the price (represented by the RSI-line) moves through the 70-line, it is significant in as much as when the price comes back through the 70-line and everything else indicates that the direction has changed, we may enter at the close of that candle for a short. (Having said that, this is where the H1-chart takes us in much earlier)

The converse is true for the LONG entry, where the 30-level serves the same purpose.

Second window:Here we run the RSI-2-Label so that you can see at what level it is at any given time. (If you cannot see the numbers to the right of the RSI-2, you have to go an adjust it by "modifying" the indicator). The RSI-2 is very important, in fact I will go as far as saying that it is THE most important RSI to show us when a retrace is imminent and when we can expect to either enter early or exit at the "right" time.

Again I run the very same RSI-5 we have in dotted format in window-1 over the RSI-2 and with also levels set @ 70 / 30 and we apply the rules as with the RSI-8. Once you get the feel for this, you will never look back. Some of you may want to drop off anyone of the RSI-4 or 8 (human nature I guess), but believe me that will be a grave mistake.

Third window:What else? Of course it HAS to be the CCI and this time the setting is 5/15 as every other one is. You treat the CCI with respect and it will reward you immensely.

Most important is the CCI-5 that will tell you when the overheating has occurred and that is when you get out or you switch direction if the RSIs concur.

Please study this chart carefully and with your help (please Joe and Suk) and everyone else that wants to post set-ups that we see and have worked for us, we can make it work for all of us.

Best wishes.

Sincerest apologies................

Big Joe:
I just apply your template and the cci is not in apparently.

I just checked your zip, and the cci is not here.

It's not my fault !

Can you upload the cci you use please.

Sorry Joe, I must have been asleep, more likely I assumed that everyone has the DoublecciWoody as it has been part of the XO-method since inception.

Best wishes.

Files:

Yes me too sorry,

I know you use double cci woody, but i installed a fresh computer, and don't have all my indicators in.

M5 chart details..........

This will follow tomorrow so that you have enough time studying the above two charts first.

Best wishes.

Chopzone..........

Thanks Suk. I never had any success with Chopzone, but I am willing to try your version. From Woody it seems to be very accurate and it will be a pleasure testing it. Will let you know.

Best wishes.

Great thanks Valeo !

We have a lot to study this weekend. Miami south beaches will be for next weeks

Reason: