XO_Method REVISED - page 43

Posting problems............

I have had endless problems the last 3 days to post, but finally managed to get my software sorted.

I will post the trades I made for the last 3 days a little later today for your kind perusal and comments.

Best wishes.

x04tf I put in a nifty alert

actually if i may say so myself its pretty nifty

just set number of alerts to however many you want

0 to not alert

Files:

Perky:
x04tf I put in a nifty alert

actually if i may say so myself its pretty nifty

just set number of alerts to however many you want

0 to not alert

Thanks, youre great!

Today's entry on the H1-chart

I attach for your perusal, today's H1-chart entry.

What I want you to see is that the candle immediately after the entry at the close of the 7h00 candle (therefore entry @ 8h00) @ 1.9888 overheated the CCi-5. You may think that the price just carried on, BUT see how far it retraced first ( -22 pips). You appreciate the stops @ -30 when you see these moves and then it just carries on for >100 pips.

Also, notice how the price reached the ENTREX (marked with a Blue triangle) signalling exhaustion.

Lastly, see the ZLR (Zero-Line-Reject) also marked with a Blue-triangle on the CCi on the candle just before the entry candle?? That is also a dead give-away.

Study this example and let me know if you have any queries.

Best wishes.

Files:

Power-outages...............

I promised to post previous entries, but we are exposed to load-shedding and have power-outages regularly. Therefore my charts have reset the H1 and H4 RSis and it makes my entries worthless in terms of what I want you to see. The above post is current and I will in future post entries immediately after I have saved them.

Best wishes.

Thanks for sharing all this information

Great Work

Marko31:
Thanks for sharing all this information Great Work

Thanks Marko, appreciate your comments.

Today's entry on the H1-chart

Rather self explanatory but I want to point out a few things that should have alerted you to the fact that the price may break-out to the top:

1. Close of candle @ 04h00 (in other words the time was 05h00 when it closed), overheated CCi-5 and with RSi-2 @ 15%-level. The next 2 candles the RSi-2 continues to drop, BUT the CCi-5 starts to retrace. Now @ 08h00 the situation changes when RSi-2 crosses RSi-4 and we now expect the price to break-out to the top.

Dangerous if we ONLY take the H1 into consideration; we now start looking at an opportunity to enter LONG on the M5. The price falls by a margin larger than a normal stop, before the price races back up and we can enter LONG as soon as it is signalled by our M5 chart and in my case it was @ 09h10 with a price of 1.9758 for 121 pips.

I do not trade the NFP announcements anymore have too many unfilled orders for that), so this concludes my trade analysis for this morning's trade.

Wishing you a restful weekend.

Files:
may_2nd_h1.gif  37 kb

This morning's entry..................

Good morning all. Here is my M5-chart with entry marked.

Note that the first vertical line @ 07h35 the CCi-5 overheats; so I did not trade it there. The price comes back to within 2 pips of this entry price @ 08h00, but the entry is given on the close of the 08h15 candle when all 3 the RSis are indicating the short as well as the CCi-5 doing a ZLR (Zero-line reject) on the previous candle. The rest is just sitting on your hands and not letting your mind tell you to close out prematurely.

Wishing you plenty of pips today. (LONG pockets and SHORT arms)

Files:

The hourly chart for this morning's trade.........

Just to complete the picture, here is this morning's trade set-up on the H1-chart.

Note that the price hit the Entrex indicator during the 10h00 candle and that usually tells me that the trade is exhausted. (Thanks again to Prasz) Note also that the Entrex and MS3 Pivot met here!! Very good TP position when that occurs.

It seems as if everyone agrees as I do not have any questions or comments. Suk, where are you my friend? Big Joe?

Best wishes.

Files:
Reason: