XO_Method REVISED - page 132

ValeoFX:
Much appreciated, Yevell. We will be in touch during the next 3 days. Best wishes always.

valeo,i made some change on the cci_std_M30,it may solve your cpu usag problem ! please have a try !

best wishes !

spud

and there is another I want to discuss with you !

it's about the spudfibo !

i know that it takes last day's high and low price to draw the fibo !

it's very good ,really !

and I do some changes ! I take last week's high and low price, and let them show in one chart ! I named it spudfibo-weekly !

please see my chart below !

the blue lines are the spudfibo, and the magenta lines are the spudfibo-weekly !

you could see that some of the levels are very close to each other !

and that gives a strong resistance or support !

also, I attached the spudfibo and spudfibo-weekly for you !

feel free to comment !

your advice are most avaluable !

best wishes !

Files:

CCI5020 indicators

Valeo, i made something new !

as you know, i trade with CCI-50 and CCI-20 now, CCI-50 for trend, and CCI-20 for entry ! but in fact, there are too many false signal when the cci-50 cross the zero line, so, i look into higher tf !

and after some observeraton, i find I could use cci50_m15 together with cci50_m5, in this way, we can filt a lot of false signal !

and so that, here comes the new indicators: CCI5020_STD

I do some changes in your indicator RSI_STD.

please see the picture below.

the indicator in the bottom is the cci5020_STD !

the first two lines are the CCI50_m5 and CCI20_m5, green for cross above zero, and red for cross below zero

and the last two lines are the CCI50_M15 and CCI20_M15, Aqua for cross above zero and magenta for cross below zero !

the yellow vertical lines show the entry i took this morning !

first, watch the entry on 00:35, green and aqua ,show that cci50 and cci20 in M5 and M15 cross above zero together, so ,long ! no doubt !

and then, please see the entry on 3:00 and 3:50, we could find that, the cci gave a very early signal ! but on 3:00 candle, cci5 overheated, no entry !

i entered on 3:50 ,see how the cci-50 and cci-20 line up !

and also worked well on EU ! you could see the entry in the second pics !

and I attached the indicators for you ! just test it !

feel free to comment !

best wishes !

Files:
trade-3.gif  62 kb
trade-4.gif  61 kb

Yevell, would you please?

Would you please post your cci bar indicators, those 2 you

have done here? Your latest versions?

thank you!!

Brian

yevell:
hey guys, here are some entries i took this morning !

hope it would be helpful !

for now, i just take the entries when all the cci_std and standardentry_std are the same color !

best wishes !

yevell:
hey guys, here are some entries i took this morning !

hope it would be helpful !

for now, i just take the entries when all the cci_std and standardentry_std are the same color !

best wishes !

Welcome back, Yevell. Where have you been??????

Excellent entries as usual. Here's to loads more today.

Best wishes to you too, my friend.

Nice entries Yevell

Does the standard entry cci was released to the forum, i'm not finding it ?

Thanks

Good to hear from you, Yevell. I thought you'd gone to Switzerland to open a numbered account!!!!!!

I notice that your cci bars say cc1 3415 - are these the settings you're going with. Could you post your latest please, the one I have is 5020.

Also, just to understand this better, the indicator also has 1m setting in it - is this used in any way, because lower down in the inputs it says TF A-D which are Tf's 5,15,30,60.

Can you also please remind me on the std entry. I know the first bar represents rsi m30, but forget what the other two are.

Many Thanks

Pardy

ValeoFX:
Welcome back, Yevell. Where have you been??????

Excellent entries as usual. Here's to loads more today.

Best wishes to you too, my friend.

hi valeo, i met some problems these days , but everything is OK now !

thanks for the icwr document, it is very helpful !

best wishes !

Big Joe:
Nice entries Yevell

Does the standard entry cci was released to the forum, i'm not finding it ?

Thanks

hi big joe, check your private e-mail please !

I have sent the standard entry_std to you !

regards !

Pauluk:
Good to hear from you, Yevell. I thought you'd gone to Switzerland to open a numbered account!!!!!!

I notice that your cci bars say cc1 3415 - are these the settings you're going with. Could you post your latest please, the one I have is 5020.

Also, just to understand this better, the indicator also has 1m setting in it - is this used in any way, because lower down in the inputs it says TF A-D which are Tf's 5,15,30,60.

Can you also please remind me on the std entry. I know the first bar represents rsi m30, but forget what the other two are.

Many Thanks

Pardy

hi pardy, sorry that it makes you confused !

for the cci_std, i use 50/15 on both M5 and M15 TF , not 34/15 !

and about the TF, for the cci_std, we only usd TF A and B ! so, if you want change the TF, just change the value of TF A and TF B !

and about the std entry, from the top, they are RSI_M30, WPR, 15M_SM !

any question just ask me !

best wishes !

Reason: