XO_Method REVISED - page 125

something about 30M_SM

Valeo, i find something about the 30M_SM !

we all know that, the 30M_SM is the retrace control, we should not trade against it !

but after some observations, i know that it is not enough! just like other indicators, when 30M_SM cross, it would give some false signal !

so, i add something to confirm the retrace. and that is the CCI-15_M30 !

following is today's E/U chart !

at the bottom, it's CCI_STD_M5M15M30,from the top is CCI-5_M5,CCI-15_M5, CCI-15_M15,CCI-15_M30 !

please look at the yellow vertical lines first !

the first vertical line @ 02:30, you could find that, at these points, the 30M_SM had an cross, and also, RSI,WPR crossed, it seemed an standard entry ! but please note that the cci-15_m30 was Aqua, showed it was above zero ! so, no entry here !

the second @ 04:10,30M_SM crossed, RSI,WPR,CCI-5_M5 crossed, but cci-15_M15 and CCI-15_M30 still in Aqua ! so no entry here !

and then, look at the two red vertical lines, you could find that 30M_SM crossed, and at the same time, RSI,WPR,CCI-5_M5,CCI-15_M5, CCI-15_M15,CCI-15_M30 crossed ! so,no doubt, great entry !

so,when 30M_SM cross, please check if the cci-15_M30 is in the same direction, then we could know whether to take this cross or not !

feel free to comment !

best wishes !

Files:
trade-22.gif  61 kb

yevell:
Valeo, i find something about the 30M_SM !

we all know that, the 30M_SM is the retrace control, we should not trade against it !

but after some observations, i know that it is not enough! just like other indicators, when 30M_SM cross, it would give some false signal !

so, i add something to confirm the retrace. and that is the CCI-15_M30 !

following is today's E/U chart !

at the bottom, it's CCI_STD_M5M15M30,from the top is CCI-5_M5,CCI-15_M5, CCI-15_M15,CCI-15_M30 !

please look at the yellow vertical lines first !

the first vertical line @ 02:30, you could find that, at these points, the 30M_SM had an cross, and also, RSI,WPR crossed, it seemed an standard entry ! but please note that the cci-15_m30 was Aqua, showed it was above zero ! so, no entry here !

the second @ 04:10,30M_SM crossed, RSI,WPR,CCI-5_M5 crossed, but cci-15_M15 and CCI-15_M30 still in Aqua ! so no entry here !

and then, look at the two red vertical lines, you could find that 30M_SM crossed, and at the same time, RSI,WPR,CCI-5_M5,CCI-15_M5, CCI-15_M15,CCI-15_M30 crossed ! so,no doubt, great entry !

so,when 30M_SM cross, please check if the cci-15_M30 is in the same direction, then we could know whether to take this cross or not !

feel free to comment !

best wishes !

Hi Yevell,

Thank you for your insightfull posting, but I cannot make an informed comment unless I can see where the RSI-M30 was at the time?

We must remember that the WPR gives us the first signal of DIRECTIONAL CHANGE when it is at max/min levels. So therefore we have to rely on other indicators for confirmation. The RSi-2/4 is undoubtedly the best indicator for directional change, BUT then it is also by its nature not telling us when it is only a retrace hence my use of the RSi-8 but even that is not good enough most times.

That was when I introduced the WPR-M30 to see if we can filter that information intelligently. I admit that I do NOT have the complete answer to this problem yet. However we are working on it and I will place here for your perusal a screen-print of what Gerhard had come up with. We have been testing it for a month or so, but maybe it will be better to release it so that you can help us find a quicker solution to the problem. It may be confusing to some for now, so watch your private e-mail for the indicator. (No offense meant to anyone else, but I do NOT want Newbies to play around with this while they are trying to find their feet with this method - if we find merit in it, I promise that it will be made available to all)

Best wishes to you too.

Files:
tsd-mtf_cci.gif  58 kb

yevell:
valeo,i made some change on the cci_std_M30,it may solve your cpu usag problem ! please have a try ! best wishes !

Thanks very much; I will let you know how it affects my CPU.

Best wishes too.

ValeoFX:
Hi Yevell,

Thank you for your insightfull posting, but I cannot make an informed comment unless I can see where the RSI-M30 was at the time?

We must remember that the WPR gives us the first signal of DIRECTIONAL CHANGE when it is at max/min levels. So therefore we have to rely on other indicators for confirmation. The RSi-2/4 is undoubtedly the best indicator for directional change, BUT then it is also by its nature not telling us when it is only a retrace hence my use of the RSi-8 but even that is not good enough most times.

That was when I introduced the WPR-M30 to see if we can filter that information intelligently. I admit that I do NOT have the complete answer to this problem yet. However we are working on it and I will place here for your perusal a screen-print of what Gerhard had come up with. We have been testing it for a month or so, but maybe it will be better to release it so that you can help us find a quicker solution to the problem. It may be confusing to some for now, so watch your private e-mail for the indicator. (No offense meant to anyone else, but I do NOT want Newbies to play around with this while they are trying to find their feet with this method - if we find merit in it, I promise that it will be made available to all)

Best wishes to you too.

valeo, about the RSI-M30, please see the indicator above the CCI_STD_M5M15M30, named standardentry_STD, in the first line, it is RSI-M30 ! green for cross above, and red for cross below !

Regards !

That CHIMP looks fantastic !!

Big Joe:
That CHIMP looks fantastic !!

I agree, Joe. I think we need to run it on a couple of screens. I will send them to your private e-mail if you are not too busy with chocolates and cream.

Best wishes.

yevell:
valeo, about the RSI-M30, please see the indicator above the CCI_STD_M5M15M30, named standardentry_STD, in the first line, it is RSI-M30 ! green for cross above, and red for cross below ! Regards !

Then your test for short, was unfounded? It clearly showed that the trade was still LONG? NO need to have bothered?

But you have touched on a very valuable point regrading the WPR and maybe we can collectively sort it out now.

Looking forward to that.

so toughts

hello guys i just read all new posts and i really want to put some comments here.I think that the system itself at this level is really great also it is a complex of indicators not only one to confirm all the signals.Samuel buddy abt retrace control i do not think you should look only at it as you point for that reason we have h1-rsi and wrp also emas which really helps us filter all bad trades we have at least for now they help me.For Valeo i test your new template and find something that work great ZLR of CCI 40 ... it looks perfect all the signals i look at were winners ... i mean all!I think we have to use all we got here with its full potential also i really want to say one big thanks for all the guys who work to improve this system even more .... for valeo if i could help somehow please let me know ... i will post some trades when i have the date ... and some toughts that i have how i`m using this system ;]

teodosy87:
hello guys i just read all new posts and i really want to put some comments here.I think that the system itself at this level is really great also it is a complex of indicators not only one to confirm all the signals.Samuel buddy abt retrace control i do not think you should look only at it as you point for that reason we have h1-rsi and wrp also emas which really helps us filter all bad trades we have at least for now they help me.For Valeo i test your new template and find something that work great ZLR of CCI 40 ... it looks perfect all the signals i look at were winners ... i mean all!I think we have to use all we got here with its full potential also i really want to say one big thanks for all the guys who work to improve this system even more .... for valeo if i could help somehow please let me know ... i will post some trades when i have the date ... and some toughts that i have how i`m using this system ;]

You are MOST welcome, Teodosy. Glad you spotted the ZLR.

ValeoFX:
You are MOST welcome, Teodosy. Glad you spotted the ZLR.

i spot it also it work out pretty good ;] now i`m testing something we have some signals when cci-5 is over heat some of the signals are really good so i try this i look where is wrp if it confirm this so no way to enter the signal but if we had room price could go in our direction just one more tool to our arsenal but as i said i`m checking it

Reason: