Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 16

Good call

Hi Suk!

Just a quick observation about the 5-15-30-30 setting, All set 2-

I just realize that when 5-15-30 are same color as u said, we got a trade. I do filter those over 1min TF whit CCI bar... Considering the 60 square, this one will take place if the first rally is follow by another one, after a short correction.

So then we could enter when only 3 of those agree, and then renter when all 4 agree.

You can see over my pics that at 17:15 it make a first rally down, only 3 square were allign. Then at 18:20 approx you got the second rally were all 4 square agree.

You can also see how CCI bar filter those preatty accuratly.

Cheers!

Files:
gc.jpg  123 kb

Thanks VERY much void for your help, its truely appreciated...

Guys, if we can use different CCI periods while setting all TimeFrames to 5mins on this indicator, we should be clear of repainting right?

Well courtesy of the Pimp on this forum, these are some good CCI settings we can use by setting all TimeFrames to 5.

CCI Period 1 = 4

CCI Period 2 = 21

CCI Period 3 = 63

CCI Period 4 = 252

This should mimmick the 5, 15, 30 and 60m timeframes while all being on one timeframe, hoipefully avoiding the whole repainting issue?

Signals might not be quick enough as the 2,2,2,2 settings but the signals should be within a trend atleast. Let me know if this helps you guys! Im still testing, so far it seems good. Thanks once again for the update on the indi Void, very nice of you!

Just another quick note guys, an idea....

Maybe we can use two lots of the Indi ... One has the settings like i said, all timeframes set to 5 and cci periods as 4, 21, 63 and 252, and another indi with the settings as 5, 15, 30 and 60 for the TF's and 2,2,2,2 for the CCI settings....BUT....Take the signals from the 2,2,2,2 indi only in direction with the bars from the 2 highest timeframes in the settings i suggested, which is CCI 63 and CCI 252, so that means we'll be trading with the trend rather then against it, maybe this can help us filter out more false moves?

Anybody understand what I mean, any thoughts on this?

sample of my current chart im testing now....This is looking VERY promising so far. Just a long signal I have. The First CCI indi at the top is the quick 2,2,2,2 one, using it in conjunction with the one at the bottom to make sure we trade with the trend with the 63 and 252 cci bars which are the first two rows at the top

Hope this helps you guys, this might be a good way of trading with a longer term trend on the TF's were testing, while still getting the signals from Suk's 2,2,2,2 setting

God bless

Files:
uc_pardy.gif  18 kb

yes!!!

Wilteredfire,

PImp is the man I was thinking along the same lines. here is my 5 min Eur/usd chart, Do we really need cci 4 just use 21 for trigger?

Have a good day!

Matt

Files:
wiltpimp.gif  36 kb

WilteredFire:
Just another quick note guys, an idea....

Maybe we can use two lots of the Indi ... One has the settings like i said, all timeframes set to 5 and cci periods as 4, 21, 63 and 252, and another indi with the settings as 5, 15, 30 and 60 for the TF's and 2,2,2,2 for the CCI settings....BUT....Take the signals from the 2,2,2,2 indi only in direction with the bars from the 2 highest timeframes in the settings i suggested, which is CCI 63 and CCI 252, so that means we'll be trading with the trend rather then against it, maybe this can help us filter out more false moves?

Anybody understand what I mean, any thoughts on this?

Thanks to all who have contributed. I would also recommend reading the Pimp's system on this forum, which uses cci's and ma's, placing different values on one chart to represent different timescales.

Great system, robust and well worth a serious read. Combined with these cci's on Pimp's settings, very good.

Pardy

SIGNAL WORKING WELL ON THIS TRADE

Pardy

WilteredFire:
sample of my current chart im testing now....This is looking VERY promising so far. Just a long signal I have. The First CCI indi at the top is the quick 2,2,2,2 one, using it in conjunction with the one at the bottom to make sure we trade with the trend with the 63 and 252 cci bars which are the first two rows at the top

Hope this helps you guys, this might be a good way of trading with a longer term trend on the TF's were testing, while still getting the signals from Suk's 2,2,2,2 setting

God bless

inzider:
Hi Suk!

Just a quick observation about the 5-15-30-30 setting, All set 2-

I just realize that when 5-15-30 are same color as u said, we got a trade. I do filter those over 1min TF whit CCI bar... Considering the 60 square, this one will take place if the first rally is follow by another one, after a short correction.

So then we could enter when only 3 of those agree, and then renter when all 4 agree.

You can see over my pics that at 17:15 it make a first rally down, only 3 square were allign. Then at 18:20 approx you got the second rally were all 4 square agree.

You can also see how CCI bar filter those preatty accuratly.

Cheers!

agree with you and better bar 60M should remove from that

and we just refer M5, M15, M30 or M1, M5, M15 based on scalp method

Void, thanks a bunch for your help, its very much appreciated.

void:
this new version of the indicator shows the cci settings

and by default the setting is 5-15-30-30 2,2,2,2 just for convenience

hope it will help

Wep, thx alot, i had a good call on it and will make further test. The old indic affraid me since i don't know when the thing lag or need to be reset.

Your update is a must!

Reason: