XO_Method REVISED - page 136

Hi Valeo

Have you already posted a template and screenshot with the Chimp set up like this so we can see what you are explaining here, to make sure I

am not misunderstanding. Love to see it and have settings on tp

if you don't mind?

thanks!

Brian

generousforex:
Have you already posted a template and screenshot with the Chimp set up like this so we can see what you are explaining here, to make sure I

am not misunderstanding. Love to see it and have settings on tp

if you don't mind?

thanks!

Brian

Hi Brian,

I have in fact done better - I have been trading the Chimp2 live with excellent results. First just by using the zero-level entries and then using the 10-SMA_cross of the Chimp2 and obviously the latter is superior, so my Template now shows the indicator with SMA as you will see from the attached screen-print.

I am sure you can construct the set-up yourself, but if not, just let me know and I will assist you (and others).

Best wishes for another great day in paradise.

Files:

WPR comparison...

I think it is the right thing to do to let you see the difference in showing the WPR on each TF rather than in blocked format. I have been saying it all along, by going to "blocks", you miss out on THE most important issues and that is the behaviour of the individual WPR / CCi / RSi.

Here is a screen-print with a fresh chart which I started yesterday to clearly illustrate what I am saying.

The top window is M5 and down to M-30 in last window.

Note where I marked the ALERTS where Yevell's #WPR-Alert (RED CAPS on candles) showed us clearly that the WPR_M5 is below -5 (or above -95 as the upper alert) - I have found that on my MT4 the figures are 96 / 4, but you have to experiment with them. Start off with 95/5 as Yevell's default shows.

Just to thank Yevell for this Alert.

23h30 Aqua Vertical-line is the first one I wish to draw your attention to: NOTE that the ALERT is at that point for M-5-WPR, but look at the other two, please! Both says "OK" you can go and if you do not use the CCI, you may have lost a trade!! Take NOTE please of things like this.

So, no trade due to "overheating"-WPR (Yevell, why do you think the second candle is also capped? I cannot figure it out as the level registered 7,4 at that point. Anyway, it confirmed that you should not have entered.

The interesting thing is that the blocked MA_WPR_Alltf showed that all 4 were RED and therefore you could have entered here.

It was only at 00h40 that the SHORT was "ON" and look at all 3 these indicators then.

Also at 05h45.

So for me it is now ON with Yevell's ALERT (RED Caps) and both the WPR_M5 and M-30 which I have been running anyway as direction.

I hope this makes sense and I wish you better, more secure trades.

Comments please guys. I will check in round lunchtime again to see if someone needs help.

Files:

valeo, about the candle on 23:30, my chart is a little different ! please see my pic below ! on this candle, i only got a cci-5 overheated cap,and the wpr is above level 5, and then , the next candle, we got the red cap !

and the second pic is from the chart of another broker, it seems to be the same as yours ! the two candles had the red cap, but also, the wpr was under level 5 ! the timezone is 1 hour late ! see the red vertial line !

Files:
ej_5.gif  40 kb
candle_1.gif  41 kb

yevell:
Valeo, about the candle on 23:30, my chart is a little different ! please see my pic below ! on this candle, i only got a cci-5 overheated cap,and the wpr is above level 5, and then , the next candle, we got the red cap !

Hi Yevell,

Please make sure that you load the WPR-ALERT first followed by the CCI_Alert and you will immediately see why. I did not have the CCi-Alert on my chart, but will remember to do so in the future. The CCi-Alert is THE MOST IMPORTANT ALERT on my charts and therefore it is loaded last to show over the WPR.

Here is a challenge for someone: can we have a combination of the 2 ALERTS that when the 2 correspond at the same candle, we get a different colour, say Magenta or Yellow. Almost like the Semafor with its letters. Please guys there are some very clever people around here and you would do us a great service.

I think that in your case the loaded indicators are reversed, otherwise it could be that we are using different platforms with different servers. Mine is a LIVE Server.

Looking forward to hearing from you, please.

Valeo

With the recent comments, which are excellent thank you

everyone.. yes will you please post a template with these

things taken into account, I know I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Brian

ValeoFX:
Hi Brian,

I have in fact done better - I have been trading the Chimp2 live with excellent results. First just by using the zero-level entries and then using the 10-SMA_cross of the Chimp2 and obviously the latter is superior, so my Template now shows the indicator with SMA as you will see from the attached screen-print.

I am sure you can construct the set-up yourself, but if not, just let me know and I will assist you (and others).

Best wishes for another great day in paradise.

Or..

In the very short term, for the first step.. can someone tell me how to get the 10 sma onto the chimp2? I keep dragging it to the indicator like you would do any overlay but it just puts in in the price chart, not in the chimp window.

LOL thanks!

Brian

Sma 10

Its very crazy.. I am using the standard indicator moving average and dragging to the chimp 2 and putting it on top and it just puts the ma in the price chart. Can anyone help? Can someone post a template with it

put together and maybe that will provide some insight.

thanks!!

Brian

generousforex:
Its very crazy.. I am using the standard indicator moving average and dragging to the chimp 2 and putting it on top and it just puts the ma in the price chart. Can anyone help? Can someone post a template with it

put together and maybe that will provide some insight.

thanks!!

Brian

Just choose: First indicator's data at the "Apply to" box.

wild

ssotiro:
Just choose: First indicator's data at the "Apply to" box.

For some reason earlier that wasnt an option in the drop down

must not have been registering where I was dragging it to.

Got it on there now.. thanks

Brian

Reason: