XO_Method REVISED - page 126

teodosy87:
i spot it also it work out pretty good ;] now i`m testing something we have some signals when cci-5 is over heat some of the signals are really good so i try this i look where is wrp if it confirm this so no way to enter the signal but if we had room price could go in our direction just one more tool to our arsenal but as i said i`m checking it

Thanks, that will be most helpful.

My Dear Friends

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I'm sure this year is full of money.

I'll help to all of my friends only give me your hand.

You can fly too.

I come back soon.

Fresh Vision

Hope you all had a great new year,

sorry to my friends Yevell and Teo i haven't been in the chatroom because of the holidays and low trading volume so i haven't trade since christmas, im back and ready for trading and the room will be open from London open tomorrow as usual. Its good to see that you guys have all made pips regardless. Fantastic!

I see theres alot of new changes going on that seem valuable, thanks valeo and everybody else for the valueable contributions, i hope these changes will make the method more robust with trading whilst still being simple to learn and use.

God bless, see you all for trading tomorrow

Hi guys. Silly question, but how do i set these indicators up in MT4. I am amazingly new to all of this!

anyone any trades today it will be good if someone post some trades if anyone made some ......

Hi Teo,

Here's one i just did on eu. Using a slightly cut down version. I'm liking the Chimp indicator (maybe Samuel will convert it into a bar). So when all the indis are same colour, wpr not overbought/sold, and no major hurdles in the way, time to take the trade!! I'm finding bars a gr8 help in quick assessment.

Red vertical line represents entry bar.

Regards

Pardy

Files:
eu.gif  42 kb

Pauluk:
Hi Teo,

Here's one i just did on eu. Using a slightly cut down version. I'm liking the Chimp indicator (maybe Samuel will convert it into a bar). So when all the indis are same colour, wpr not overbought/sold, and no major hurdles in the way, time to take the trade!! I'm finding bars a gr8 help in quick assessment.

Red vertical line represents entry bar.

Regards

Pardy

Pardy, i do not trade with the chimp now, just because i donot think I really understand it ! before i know how it works, i wouldnot use it !

and also, I do not know how to get the value from the chimp ! so, i can not make a bar based on chimp !

i promise when i make it, i would post it here ASAP !

BTW, i donot see any CCI on your chart ! why?

regards !

Hi yevell,

A happy new year to you! Haven't seen you in chat this year!

I haven't got the cci on, am trading without it for a while. Reason being that I'm relying on the signals that are part of Valeo's system! The overheating cci -5 tells me when to get out or review the situation, as does the rsi -m30 and wpr.

The signal arrows plus the std entry bar, and rsi bars, and wpr and position of ma's give me the entries. I found that by looking at too many indis, it was keeping me out of trades - this makes it simpler for me!!

Thanks to Valeo and yourself. Be glad to hear comments.

As you can see, I'm also experimenting with the price channel stop indi.

regards

Pardy

Hey guys !!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR all !

Lots of BIG BOOBS, TIGHTS ASSES and BIG PIPS for this year

I need some help : so i am looking to buy a new computer, you know i want the new intel processor the new intel core i7, and i'm looking for alienware and i see this morning that the windows they deliver is 64 bit, oh theres only windows 64 bit so no 32 bits anymore.

So here is the question : 32 BITS OR 64 BITS ? What does it changes for us ? Metatrader, platform borkers, etc ?

Thanks !

Trading PC's

Big Joe - see:

Trading Computers - Technology for High Performance People

I have used their PC's and they are excellent plus these guys seem to know everything about trading PC's and they have a UK site.

Best regards,

Joe SDF

Reason: