XO_Method REVISED - page 131

dyeung:
Hi Big Joe,

Just curious to know, why don't you use RSI in your M15 entries?

dyeung

too small screens, and the wpr is enough for me.

Pauluk:
Hi Valeo,

Wonder if that was just a rhetorical question! Anyway, from the charts I can see a bounce from the yellow ICWR, the chimp cross of the 10 ma, the cross of the rsi m30 ( which you consider important as an early entry) and the candle without the green line. The trend also sometimes changes after 8.15 am, as city traders settle down. ( Or maybe a secret indicator! )

But definitely interested in understanding your reasoning, and the main factor that you considered in your decision.

BTW, any luck in locating that ICWR document at all?

Look forward to your insight.

Regards.

Pardy

Hi Pardy,

Thank you for reminding me. Steve very kindly sent it to me from Canada as mine is in file-13 . The file seems to be too large for uploading, so please send me your e-mail address to my PM. Sorry about that.

Yes, you are correct in mentioning the cross of the RSI-30 and the Chimp+MA - well done. BUT for me the CCi-5 at least had to be in place as well.

Best wishes.

dyeung:
Hi Valeo,

Is 08:35 entry a valid one(although it's not as good as 08:55 entry)? I see the CCI-5 has crossed the zero line at 08:35, and 4 bars later it took the CCI-15 to cross the zero line and started the run.

Also did you take the 07:45 entry for LONG? I mean did you have a LONG/SHORT bias on the market(did you look at H1 chart to derive these trades)?

dyeung

Hi Dyeung,

The first thing I do in the morning when I get here, is to look at the H-8 chart followed by H4; H2 (correct); H1 and then I check on the M-30 which runs open so that I can see it.

Every hour on the hour, I check my long TF charts.

Long way to tell you that YES, my take on the market was one for LONG.

Best wishes.

Big Joe:
too small screens, and the wpr is enough for me.

Can I give you my RSI-cross candles so that you do not have to compromise the screen size? Makes for better "insight" IMHO, but if you are happy, than no sweat.

Best wishes,

ValeoFX:
Can I give you my RSI-cross candles so that you do not have to compromise the screen size? Makes for better "insight" IMHO, but if you are happy, than no sweat. Best wishes,

Absolutely Valeo, i'w always open to suggestions

some entries

hey guys, here are some entries i took this morning !

hope it would be helpful !

for now, i just take the entries when all the cci_std and standardentry_std are the same color !

best wishes !

Files:
eu_5.gif  57 kb
ej_2.gif  56 kb
gu_3.gif  56 kb
uc.gif  56 kb

Star Alert

i forget something !

actually, i have made an indicator which would show the same signal as the star !

and also, it has an alert ! and it match with the star perfectly !

please see the pic, the golden finger is the indictor !

and it is in the attachment !

enjoy it, guys !

best wishes !

Files:

jfchild:
Yevell, I have searched for the RSI-M30 but could not find it - could you point me in the right direction? Thanks

see the attachment !

enjoy it !

regards !

CCI_STD updated

hey guys, here is the latest version of CCi_STD !

this version allows you to change the CCI value as your wish !

and also, this version is much more accurate to the doublewoody cci !

enjoy it !

best wishes !

Valeo, here is the cci_std_m30, default setting is 50/15,you can change the setting as your wish !

after some backtesing, it shows the right value !

please see the pic ! and test it !

best wishes !

Files:
cci_std_m30.gif  38 kb
Reason: