XO_Method REVISED - page 133

Thanks, Yevell.

Pardy

Help

Thanks for all the help on this post

8-EMA Channel...

Hi guys,

I just want to show you how effective the 8-EMA_channel is in setting Stops; exits and allowing you to stay in the trade.

To stay in the trade, the candle should not close outside of the channel. Very simple and yet highly effective.

Attached is the Template for easy reconstruction and the screen-print to visualise it here.

Use the 8-EMA_Hi / Lo as the top/bottom dotted-lines respectively and the CLOSE as the center-line.

Just look at today's and yesterday's entries / exits to get yourself acquainted with it.

For a SHORT, set the STOP on the 8-EMA_Hi and vice versa for LONG.

Hope it helps you to get better profits.

Best wishes.

Hello Valeo, your channel is a very good idea !

Those days are very impressive on terms of pips granted.

Thanks god !

Big Joe:
Hello Valeo, your channel is a very good idea !

Those days are very impressive on terms of pips granted.

Thank God !

Thanks very much, Joe and AMEN to that.

ValeoFX:
Hi guys,

I just want to show you how effective the 8-EMA_channel is in setting Stops; exits and allowing you to stay in the trade.

To stay in the trade, the candle should not close outside of the channel. Very simple and yet highly effective.

Attached is the Template for easy reconstruction and the screen-print to visualise it here.

Use the 8-EMA_Hi / Lo as the top/bottom dotted-lines respectively and the CLOSE as the center-line.

Just look at today's and yesterday's entries / exits to get yourself acquainted with it.

For a SHORT, set the STOP on the 8-EMA_Hi and vice versa for LONG.

Hope it helps you to get better profits.

Best wishes.

Valeo, I like this idea, too!

So the exit rule would be :

1. exit LONG if the candle CLOSE below the 8-EMA lower channel

2. exit SHORT if the candle CLOSE above the 8-EMA upper channel

Am I correct?

dyeung

This is a 15-m trade I made today.

Valeo, I did not use your new 8-ema channel method for exit(really want to try next time!), as at the next candle (after entry), GU dropped very quickly, the hi-lo range is 58 pips...this is pretty scary and you'll see in the 2nd candle price retraces 20 pips upwards, so I exited at +30 pips in the first candle, plus I do not have time to monitor this trade.

anyway, it's not bad for a 5 min trade, I feel I'm lucky too.

Files:
my_15m_entry.jpg  237 kb

dyeung:
This is a 15-m trade I made today.

Valeo, I did not use your new 8-ema channel method for exit(really want to try next time!), as at the next candle (after entry), GU dropped very quickly, the hi-lo range is 58 pips...this is pretty scary and you'll see in the 2nd candle price retraces 20 pips upwards, so I exited at +30 pips in the first candle, plus I do not have time to monitor this trade.

anyway, it's not bad for a 5 min trade, I feel I'm lucky too.

Well done, Dyeung. The 8-EMA_Channel is NOT recommended for the M-15 Template for reasons you just mentioned. We can discuss tomorrow. Please Joe, I also need your input.

Best wishes, guys.

some entries

here are some entries i took in asia session !

a harvest day ! really !

hope helpful !

regards !

Files:
au.gif  61 kb
ej_4.gif  65 kb
eu_7.gif  65 kb
gu_4.gif  64 kb

yevell:
here are some entries i took in asia session !

a harvest day ! really !

hope helpful !

regards !

Well done, Yevell. You have an interesting array of "blocked"-indicators. The one that intriques me is the Bottom CCi configuration.

What is the effect on your CPU usage, please?

Best wishes.

Reason: