Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 26

I'm Sorry Cijas

Cijas.. i'm sorry for your account.. i've warn you before do not trade this EA in pair GBP JPY.. Just EUR USD, and if you have more money add pair USD CHF.

in fact this EA is for all pair.. but with little money you have count your MM, and the best pair is EUR USD. check my account...

in the 4th day trading my account has 27% profit.

Don't give up my friends.. i wish you could find your best way.

Files:

rifo.valas:
Cijas.. i'm sorry for your account.. i've warn you before do not trade this EA in pair GBP JPY.. Just EUR USD, and if you have more money add pair USD CHF.

in fact this EA is for all pair.. but with little money you have count your MM, and the best pair is EUR USD. check my account...

in the 4th day trading my account has 27% profit.

Don't give up my friends.. i wish you could find your best way.

Hello rifo.valas,

What is the point of posting this statement?

I think you need to go back and look at your money management as you certainly do not have a full gasp of this. For example, how can you place 6 standard lots with an account of just $3000, or even 12 standard lots with an account of $3,000????

This is gambling not trading!

Sorry if my words sound harsh, but the purpose is to try to prevent people from thinking that will be made rich from highly margined trading - in such a case you are far more likely to lose than to win!

Cijas:
Nothing to say : look at my live account.

Hi Xavier,

so sorry to hear of your loss. Please remove this EA from your account and manually delete all those pending orders that are still open.

If it is any consolation, I have lost far more in my education of trying to be successful at forex trading.

Take care.

Thanks testern

in the previous post so many people warn me about this system. Thanks for that. i will observe deeper.. i think we have to filter the trade.. and i will find it out.

Hi, rifo.valas!

The Blessing System is dangerous because of unlimited risk, it is not debatable. However, I believe that it can be used very successfully. Here is my vision of how to use that system.

First of all, we should use the least volatile pairs like E/U and may be U/J and U/CHF (it is really crazy to use it on GBP/JPY with average daily range of 200pips). From your statement of using it on E/U, you've made $640 in 4 days. How many times there are movements for more than 160 pips on EUR without retrace? Maximum 1 or 2 times a month (although, by knowing the news releases like NFP we can just stop trading that day and avoid loosing account).

As we need just $1,5K for one pair to trade with blessing system starting from 0.1 lot, we can put it in trading and after several days we'll make profit of $1 500 on initial deposit (=100%). Then just withdraw the profit, and continue trading with $1.5K. Even if your account is wiped out, you'll still have the profit.

Even more, if the capital is splitted into 3 accounts of $1,5K for trading simultaniously 3 different pairs, there will be good diversification, because if one account is destroyed, the others will make together the profit of $1,5K in several days, and you will be able continue trading 3 pairs. So, the point is that the profit is withdrawn from the account every time, and we risk only $1,5K.

Cijas, I'm sorry for what happend to you, but gby-jpy is really not the pair for bm and you simply jumped into the pool much to soon. As I started trading at CBOT in 2000 I burned my money faster than the speed of light. And that was some tenthousand DMark.(Not from daddy,I had really hard worked for it) But life goes on and the most important thing is that you learn out of it,else it is like paying for a very expensive school without to benefit from it afterwards. my 2 cents

Trader 83

Great idea.Do you make a fwd test on it? Would be nice ,so we could compare the weekly results. usd-cad is my favorite pair so far.

This is a 3 week demo account.

If it looks in 2 or 3 months the same,I go live with it in a small acc.

Azman

You are still aboard? and we still have no coder for least the first version.

hbud

Files:

Cijas, I'm sorry for what happend to you, but gby-jpy is really not the pair for bm and you simply jumped into the pool much to soon. As I started trading at CBOT in 2000 I burned my money faster than the speed of light. And that was some tenthousand DMark.(Not from daddy,I had really hard worked for it) But life goes on and the most important thing is that you learn out of it,else it is like paying for a very expensive school without to benefit from it afterwards. my 2 cents

Trader 83

Great idea.Do you make a fwd test on it? Would be nice ,so we could compare the weekly results. usd-cad is my favorite pair so far.

This is a 3 week demo account.

Hi, I just start FWD test, what version of EA do you use? Which is the most stable without any bugs?

rifo! what version of BM do you use?

Please Wake up!!!

Testern is 100% correct. I have posted this before and I am going to post it again and maybe some will take note now due to Cjas experience.

- Martingale does NOT work! It may be 'adjusted' but you are chasing an illusion here, something so much worse than a mirage that will only have you drinking sand at the end.

It may work on micro (for a short period) if you feel that $10 a day is suitable to pay the rent but after a few exponential doublings (Even if you start with 100K acc) on a full lot account you are up to 150K Margin and a potential 15-22K loss, for what??! A possible $200 return?! Insanity.

Youre chasing this system because the idea of one that accepts no losses is the eternal dream. I'm sorry people, the reality of trading is taking losses and making sure they are much smaller than your gains.

FxNorth.

There is so much talk here about what is 'safe' levels to allow for doubling. There is no such thing with Martingale. Whenever you look at developing a system as a Trader, always look to the worst case scenario. Ask yourself, can it sustain what I think is the unthinkable (in this case a X pips amount fall). Cable delivers it all the time, Rifo keeps telling you EUR is 'safe' but wake up, there is no such thing in the market. We are currently heading into a period of volatility such as many of you will have never seen in your trading experience and the market will make a mockery of this system because it utilizes no money management at all.

Save your time, save your accounts because this is a dead horse people.

------------------------------

testern:
Hello rifo.valas,

What is the point of posting this statement?

I think you need to go back and look at your money management as you certainly do not have a full gasp of this. For example, how can you place 6 standard lots with an account of just $3000, or even 12 standard lots with an account of $3,000????

This is gambling not trading!

Sorry if my words sound harsh, but the purpose is to try to prevent people from thinking that will be made rich from highly margined trading - in such a case you are far more likely to lose than to win!

hbud:

Azman

You are still aboard? and we still have no coder for least the first version.

hbud

Cijas was going mod to your versions

but i guess he'll need some time to get over gbpjpy

i'm, in the meantime, boning up on mql

will come back to you as soon as i get something workable

Reason: