Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 22

I am not at home but i am answering what i remember

azman818:
that seems like a good outing you had with bm on live trade, cijas

happy for you.

what spread do you have on gbpjpy

did you observe bm handling trades all the time?

were there many order execute error alerts

the way it is now, bm alerts you of error but left it at that

so you may be left with pending order gaps in the levels

did you also get these pending order gaps?

thanks for your feedback here.

On fxlite, GBPJPY spread is 10 pips.

Sometime i have error 129 and i suppose it is because BM5 isn't able to open the trade (for example i reach TP on the sell side so BM after closing the trade is trying to open a new 0.01 sell) because of the high variation of the price (when price always changing) and perhap's i should had change the slippage parameter to 10 for example instaed of 4.

But anyway finally (not very long) the orden is open, then old pending orders are deleted and nes ones (pending orders) are made by the EA : really quick and funny to see.

So usually the new open trade (sell in my example) isn't opened exactly at the same time (and same price) than the new buy one.

One example :

Time 0 : long 0.01, short 0.01

Time 1 : Long pipstep is reached (and TP of sell side also then) : open long 0.01 (the second one) and close short 0.01 with profit

Time 3 : the EA try to open a new short trade but can take time and during that time the buy orders keep on moving.

You should try (demo if u want) and u'll see the logs.

For me BM5 is exactly as any martingale but with 2 good things (for me) :

- no indicator so no risk of "errors" (the EA don't try to predict price), and the orders don't wait hours to be opened

- during the trend of course the martingale work (so marging required increase) but on the other side of the EA u have always a TP which is reached.

Example (with a down trend) :

Time 0 : 0.01 buy 0.01 sell so no marging required (0.01 - 0.01) at all

Time 1 : 0.01+0.01 buy so marging required for 0.02 lots but balance has increased (the TP of the 0.01 sell).

Time 2 : 0.01+0.01+0.02 buy so marging required for 0.04 lots but balance has increased again (the TP of the 0.01 sell).

...etc.

So : of course it is risky as any martingale method but contrary to other ones the balance is increasing during progression and there's always (except the error 129 but it doesn't last long) at least 0.01 lot on hedge.

rifo.valas:
I think the best pair for this EA is EUR USD and USD CHF. EUR USD is strong pair and very volatile and have tiny spread. USD CHF also very volatile.

Gbp JPY have a huge spread. and do not use this EA on USD JPY this pair is so trending.

Have a nice trade !!! and happy pips

Hello rifo

I think usd-cad probably could be a good pair too. But needs longer observations.

hbud

I try to use BM v5 on GU e EU with 6 levels on demo account.....

Last two days very good earning....

Very good job!!!!!!!!

Someone use this system on real account?

I ve ever read it

Rivo valas, I ve ever read something like your blessing system about 2 years ago, some where on singapore or australian trading magazine-I forgot.

Becareful, Elliot wave isn;t always perfect, especially when you WISH it works with fibbo. If we analyze carefully, there;s so many many times when you will cut all of 8 averaging positions.

In my oppinion, we never average loss, except we have unlimited fund.

This system is good for some conditions and by looking to other signals and indicators.

I think we stand still to know the environment around the running price, and that;s all indicators are for. If we can trade in the light, why we should trade in the dark?

The system is absoulutely KISS, but KISS is KISS, keep it simple, stupid. Not Keep it stupid simple.

Good Luck!

What i have in mind since a while is due to what Cijas is pointing out here

Example (with a down trend) :

Time 0 : 0.01 buy 0.01 sell so no marging required (0.01 - 0.01) at all

Time 1 : 0.01+0.01 buy so marging required for 0.02 lots but balance has increased (the TP of the 0.01 sell).

Time 2 : 0.01+0.01+0.02 buy so marging required for 0.04 lots but balance has increased again (the TP of the 0.01 sell).

In my opinion it is needless to close the actual winning side each time.For me it makes no sense to pay the spread on this side over and over again.I believe

this strategy would be more profitable without that.And furthermore we would avoid the risk of rejected orders. An argument against is of course the margin required. But I would like to propose a change in that point.

We open 0.1/0.1 and let the winning side run till the martingaleside tp or get stopped out.

What do you think about ?

hbud

hbud:

We open 0.1/0.1 and let the winning side run till the martingaleside tp or get stopped out.

What do you think about it?

hbud

i've thought you would come out with something good.

now i must thank you for coming over.

this will do away many execution errors

we'll need to change the script to let the winning side run

- can you do that?

Thinking the same

azman818:
i've thought you would come out with something good.

now i must thank you for coming over.

this will do away many execution errors

we'll need to change the script to let the winning side run

- can you do that?

This is what i think :

the orders should be separate like this (this time it is a up trend but of course it doesn't matter)

Time 0: Ea open 2 opposite orders without TP (to let the wins keep on) but with some pipstep.

Time 1 : pipstep is eached so EA open a new 0.01 short (total 0.02 short) and let the 0.01 long keep on its win.

Careful : the new short 0.01 lot is with TP this time cause it is on the martingale side (and the other levels of martingale will have TP).

To sum up : the first opposite order won't have TP but the other ones will have tp as before.

What do you think ?

I add also that we should add a breakeven system with trailing stop for the first order of the winning side (so no real TP but a breakeven one).

Thank you azman,very kind

I'm curiuos in rifos belief.Would be nice to have this as an option maybe,for those with smaller accounts to turn off. Only an idea.(I'm not a programmer)

Azman, I'm trying to figure out what would happen if we open every time the martingaleside doubles 0.1 lot on the winning side. And let them run.

I think best is I make a little graphic to explain this.

hbud

Hi Cijas

Ooops,our last messages came across.While writing my last message I was from time to time in the kitchen (its dinner time here), and then I saw your

version. But I'm not sure if both of us mean the same. I have to take a second look at it.

hbud

cijas' idea is explaining how we can do your first idea

your second idea is to add one more 0.1 lot on winning side everytime the martingale side double up

we need to visualize this graphically to see its sum effects

i think rifo will have to let this ideas flow and we'll see where it goes

Reason: