Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 28

The code is messy ... but they work!

Any timeframe, Default settings, EURUSD only!

Good Luck!

Files:
v1v2.zip  4 kb

Thanks! I'll test it out.

No Comment

after forward test 9 days trading. it passed the NFP and the profit was 58,4%.

and still no comment.

Files:

rifo.valas:
after forward test 9 days trading. it passed the NFP and the profit was 58,4%. and still no comment.

Hello

Rifo are u using any EA ? Is there any EA which 100% follows your rules ?

Tariq

EA forward tesy

yes i'm using BM V5... i would like to forward test it on demo before go for live.

BMV5 nearly follow my rule. but it's still to slow. to open and close it takes several minutes. we need make this EA faster..

No brainer EA makes big traders smile...

this kind of EA has been around in this forum for several months.... i've made an EA that is totally blind... 2 of them i mean... not based on any method like macd or what ever... u all just need an EA that just open buy blindly... with pip step, tp, lot multiplier option and code that will close all level of same direction of trade when the last level hit the tp point... same goes to the other ea... with sell blindly method and options as above... the result? if u;re a gamblers u can earn up to 30% profit in 1 day... that is exactly the same time as NFP... maybe luck is on my side... see my attached statement... to play safe wih this ea u;ll need like 10000 times the amount u're putting on ur 1st level trade... and to be safer... avoid NY sessions!!! bet the profit u've made befaore NY session is enough for 1 day target.... this EA has been 100% tested... no brainer EA... blindly sell n buy according to levels.. but for sure... traders with 1 million dollars of margin will sit n smile everyday doing nothing... the rich become richer n the poor?..... so for anybody who interested in this no brainer EA (but enough to make rich guy smile) do pm me....

Files:
statement_4.htm  31 kb

cucurucu,

you said that you traded these EA V1+V2 from January 2006, what was the max lot position that was opened?

Did your account manage to survive in November, when there was a strong move? What leverage do you use? Thanks!

Trader83:
cucurucu, you said that you traded these EA V1+V2 from January 2006, what was the max lot position that was opened?

Max position was 3.62 lots (8th trade) when the balance was 14,500$.

The maximum number of open orders (on the same direction) was 8 and happened only this single time.

Trader83:
Did your account manage to survive in November, when there was a strong move? What leverage do you use? Thanks!

Yes. At the begining of november 2006, the account balance was around 20,000$ and at the end of november it was 22,000$. So, it was a 10% increase.

Leverage 100:1.

Best Regards!

areeq69:
this kind of EA has been around in this forum for several months.... i've made an EA that is totally blind... 2 of them i mean... so for anybody who interested in this no brainer EA (but enough to make rich guy smile) do pm me....

Man, what is the point???

First, your test period is extremely short to derive any conclusion.

2nd, take a look at what gbpusd has did in your short testing time - you will see that it has not moved very far in comparison to what it can move.

3rd, your money management is awful. I see 3.2 lots on a $10k account - this is gambling!

As far as I see, your results are just luck - just luck that you have not blown that demo account yet!

Please try to analyse why you have some profit before making bold comments, because if you was trading this live with real money, with your setup now, you would be in the pipeline to take a huge loss.

funny point

it's NOT a big point

this thread is coming close to 300 posts

if you still do not see that point

- you are wasting your time

Reason: