pending order

I have tried to find it on the site but, I need a script\ea which when a pending order or market order hits stoploss all pending orders are removed from my account

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Welcome,

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum, though it could happen if you are lucky, be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe well your problem, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you don't want to learn to code, nothing bad, you can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (sometimes free also).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Good luck.

Sergey Golubev:

there is still no thread here?

I'm waiting forward to learn

Restu Noerdyatno:

there is still no thread here?

I'm waiting forward to learn

Which thread?
OP (topic starter) asked for the script, and I made a standard reply (if not in CodeBase and not in the Market so go to Freelance to find the coder who will make it).

If you are newbie and want to learn so look at the following:

-----------------

Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 
MetaTrader 4 Help - Client Terminal – User Guide  
MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...

Elliot DeBonee:
I have tried to find it on the site but, I need a script\ea which when a pending order or market order hits stoploss all pending orders are removed from my account

Hi,

It appears what you want is a bit customized. Check here: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10996

Or get in touch and I'll send some others I know that can do what you want.

Close Pending Orders.mq4
Close Pending Orders.mq4
  • votes: 13
  • George Alexander
  • www.mql5.com
This script can close all your pending orders in your MT4, or you can select different pending orders. You can select: by order type: Limit Buy, Limit Sell, Stop Buy or Stop Sell; by magic number: close or skip all position...
Reason: