Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 20

fxnorth:

Martingale DOES work, but with all limitation and problems you mentioned. That's the nature of Martingale. So you should use it as dangerous tool - with great caution.

I got $500 testing EA v5 on demo on EURUSD last week but I would never use it on real trade and would not recomend anybody to use this Blessing system. Use any EA in this thread on history test and you'll see why.

timbobo:
You need more, as at level 8 with 6.4 order you would have 12.8 lots open...

one word: overkill

Something Good to Forward Test

timbobo:
Martingale DOES work, but with all limitation and problems you mentioned. That's the nature of Martingale. So you should use it as dangerous tool - with great caution. I got $500 testing EA v5 on demo on EURUSD last week but I would never use it on real trade and would not recomend anybody to use this Blessing system. Use any EA in this thread on history test and you'll see why.

Thanks, Timbobo

Certainly I agree with your statement.

As a newbie, It would be a great help if anyone who could reccommend

some good ea or indicator for demo forward testing.

Of course it's understandable to use any ea or indicator in live account

should be the sole responsibility of the trader.

Thanks in advance,

Renefx

tf

rifo

good thread, it does work. it just needs someone to pay it due diligence. you have proved it works for you. i normally buy the euro and the swissy at the same time and ride them back and forth. But there was a system on ebay that sold for $50 and they were working to automate it also. If they get back to me with the info I will pm you and fill you in on the details. they normally traded 20 full lots at a time and always took a 10 pip profit everytime they got the chance. So hang in there, just because it hasn't been programmed yet, doesn't mean it can't be. It just means you haven't found the right programmer. good luck terry

the EA still in error

thanks terry.. i almost forgot to fill the thread since my other job. the latest Ea from timbobo is on the right way. But we still have some error. i've tried the EA in E U and U C. it's great and have a good profit. timbobo could u please fix it again?.

about spread, i think it doesn't matter. except the normal spread is larger than 5. i suggest u not trade in this pair. like GBP JPY.

hi rifo

good to read you're back

we have trending episode now on euro and swiss

while my forward tests on trending down usd/swiss all blow out,

the tests on trending up euro/usd all survived and handled well

notice timbobo's ea does not start and open both side at the same time

buy and pending buys first

then next tick - sell and pending sells

also there are frequent gaps in pendings (missing pending orders)

can we get timbobo to come and see how he can mod this

cheers.

Spread

i think if the main problem is the spread.. why don't just try to open the demo account in crown forex. They have 1 pip spread in almost every pair.

The Ea take some times to execute the ticket. i don't know how to make it faster. Or is't normal operation. and we still have some error.

what about your forward test ??

dabella:
Ok, seems its a 100% spread problem.

As we are making 17 pips instead of 20, i see that after level 4 the spread starts eating the profits.

Possible workarrounds:

(1) use a 2 pip spread pair as EUR/USD or USD/JPY. (EUR is better in my opinion because is less volatile).

(2) Make an additional lot incresse after L4, for example, instead of buying 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6, 3.2 we will have to buy: 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1.7, 3.4, and so on.

Opinions?

Dan.-

Apologies if this idea is already in the pot, I have not finished reading the thread yet and wanted to comment lest I forgot, why not just use Fibonacci numbers instead. 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.05, 0.08, 0.13, 0.21, 0.34, 0.55, and so on?

hi azman

You're still around here? Sorry for beeing a little late with coming over from the other thread. Over the last weeks I had running 20 platforms of MT4 parallel on my laptop and now time was come to filter. (15 survived )

But I have to take a closer look at the account statement first, to analyze

how bm5 really behaves.

btw, check your pm

hbud

I am beguining using it live !

Hello all,

As Fxlite has change my account in order that i can use micro account (0.01), i beguin to live trade with this EA.

I choose a hard pair (because of the volatility) : GBPJPY.

I have about 700 $, my live account is a 200:1 and i did these settings : TP 100 (because of high volatility and i read that tomorow there will be big news), and max orders 6 (wich means 0.1+0.1+0.2+0.4+0.8+1.6 = 3.2 lots maxi but during that time i will also win some money with the opposite orders).

I hope i won't blow out my account i don't think i will take more money to compensate my losts.

Reason: