Help With An Unfinished EA

Hello,

I have an EA that is not yet complete. I have no programming skills & need some help. I had someone working on it but they have since vanished. It is working pretty good but still has some issues & I would like to add some features such as TakeProfit, StopLoss, BreakEven + X Number Of pips, TrailingStop & Trading Hours.

Im not sure if it is wise to post the code on here or not, since it will/can be easily taken & used. Im willing to pay a reasonable amount if I have to. The EA itself is almost finished so it is not from scratch.

Please advise on what I should do.

Thank You,

David

These are pretty simple additions. I think you can do this by yourself if you just spend a week learning how to code. Or download someone else's code and look at what they did. If you would like to keep the EA private, I suggest you don't post it.

I would do it for free, but I'm really not that great of a coder. And it's really not my business, and I know that there are coders out there that do this for a living...so I will step aside and go back to trading.

If you are really short on money, I guess I can hack my way to something functional. No promises though.

davidw1000:
Hello,

I have an EA that is not yet complete. I have no programming skills & need some help. I had someone working on it but they have since vanished. It is working pretty good but still has some issues & I would like to add some features such as TakeProfit, StopLoss, BreakEven + X Number Of pips, TrailingStop & Trading Hours.

Im not sure if it is wise to post the code on here or not, since it will/can be easily taken & used. Im willing to pay a reasonable amount if I have to. The EA itself is almost finished so it is not from scratch.

Please advise on what I should do.

Thank You,

David

This is the code for hidden SL and TP as for open hours its simple

extern int StartH = 2;

extern int EndH= 16;

if((ScanTrades()==0) && Hour()EndH)) return(0);

Happy to look at it for you - PM me with details.

hi

if it help you i think the mql4 site can give the help you need

MQL4: automated forex trading, strategy tester and custom indicators with MetaTrader

It is quite simple, I can do it for you for free, (actually I have some times these days), Just PM me if you do not want you EA publish in the forum.

mudar:
It is quite simple, I can do it for you for free, (actually I have some times these days), Just PM me if you do not want you EA publish in the forum.

Hello mudar,

i do not see a pm icon. i think maybe because im new. is it ok to post my e-mail here? thank you for your help.

David

davidw1000:
Hello mudar,

i do not see a pm icon. i think maybe because im new. is it ok to post my e-mail here? thank you for your help.

David

No, you don't need to publish your email here, just do this : go to the following adress :

Support

send a message in the contact box with your e-mail adress, this is my personnal website, so your message will directly reach me.

mudar:
No, you don't need to publish your email here, just do this : go to the following adress :

Support

send a message in the contact box with your e-mail adress, this is my personnal website, so your message will directly reach me.

mudar,

On your web site you promote for experts that were in the championships "2006.2007 && 2008" !!!

I am curious to how you get the codes for those expert if most of those experts haven't been published or sold ?

At the same time you claim that you wont publish David codes? difficult to believe don't you think so

David there are respected programmers in TSD they don't cost a lot , use one of them

Ooops

Hello TSD,

It seems I have made a mistake. I was trying to add/adjust something in that mq4 editor & I after I compiled it it does not work anymore. I think I messed it all up.

So know I need it to be reprogrammed again by scratch. I feel stupid for messing it up but what can I do. I have compiled a pdf with how the system works along with the indicators I use & the settings.

I do not want to post it on here because I was warned against it. Im very frustrated & not sure what to do.

Any help would be great.

Thank you.

David

??

So there is no one who would like to make this ea for me? I would like to do it without posting the system here.

i know there is no free lunch but is anyone interested?

David

Reason: