Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 48

XO indicator is a favorite to New Digital (the moderator)

Hope he can come and gives his thought..

XO is a system by it self I heard its good but never tried it.... i will go give it a try and see the results with Isakas

yan7181:
i have runned both Din kuskus 1.8 and 2.4. Yes, the first trade where both sold GBP/USD was profit, but the second trades they continue to sell again and now have a floating. I was thinking about how to limit them to one trade per signal.

i am setting the take profit to be only 32pips as i do not target much, i prefer consistant pips. well i guess i will just switch off the EA after making the first trade. Anyway, this week alot of twiss and turn and no wonder EA doesnt work fine. I will continue forward testing. Now running Mig demo and interbank demo. Plus i have set damiani to 10,60,1.4. the rest remain the same, of course change the trade hours as advised by the senior member in the thread.

Updat

So far the most profitable pair is GB/JAP , however I burn my fingures trading this pair twice as this pair moves more than 120 pips a day.

Because this is a very active pair I have enabled the NY session, I am using v2.4

really good results for the last three days and all due to GP/JAP

I am going to test this pair for a while as I know its very aggressive and dangerous pair

in general the EA written by MrPip are doing well on all the pairs with JAP as these pairs has more than 50 pips move thats where the take profit kicks in, but the NY session has to be enabled.... still testing and will update you guys with the reuslts

Alan

I am trying this 4 major pairs

GBP/USD

USD/CHF

EUR/USD

USD/JPY

I will post the result and give comments for making the EA better.

MiniMe, thanks for your great effort in here and on the other threads.

ANCOLL:
XO indicator is a favorite to New Digital (the moderator)

Hope he can come and gives his thought..

I did not use XO indicator as ValeoFX in his section.

I used I_XO_A_H indicator.

And it is example of EA with this I_XO_A_H indicator as a filter with default settings for M30 timeframe. Just as an example of coding how to use it inside EA.

This indicator may be good filter. But EA will be backtested with difficulties because if this icustom I_XO_A_H.

The other good filter may be RSIFilter indicator. This RSIFilter indicator is easy to insert inside the code without any icustom finction.

The other filter may be AscTrend signal indicator with high risk value settings (24 for example): if sell arrow on the chart - so sell orders are validated on the period of starting from this sell arrow till next buy arrow).

Files:

Hey Guys,

I just got back and looked at the thread. I used the Dolly system for a short while and loved it. It was profitable when I was using it and quite simple - just like the WSS system.

I just downloaded the 2.x EA and the 2 zip packages from the first post. I also read the rules from the first post. I have to admit, however, that the DIN version of the system appears to be a lot more complex. It appears to have removed the beauty of the WSS and Dolly - simple and very profitable. For instance, the entry/sL/exit prices indicators are gone in DIN.

Has it been tested sufficiently yet to determine if DIN is just as profitable or better than WSS and Dolly?

Is there an instruction manual for all the configuation options on the EA? I am lost as to what is doing what with all the options to configure

newdigital:
I did not use XO indicator as ValeoFX in his section.

I used I_XO_A_H indicator.

And it is example of EA with this I_XO_A_H indicator as a filter with default settings for M30 timeframe. Just as an example of coding how to use it inside EA.

This indicator may be good filter. But EA will be backtested with difficulties because if this icustom I_XO_A_H.

The other good filter may be RSIFilter indicator. This RSIFilter indicator is easy to insert inside the code without any icustom finction.

The other filter may be AscTrend signal indicator with high risk value settings (24 for example): if sell arrow on the chart - so sell orders are validated on the period of starting from this sell arrow till next buy arrow).

Thanks a lot, new digital for your comment and addition.

I think someone will use this XO in comparison with DIN later

All i can say is..

PERFECT.....

take a look

Files:
perfect.jpg  139 kb

Reason: