Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 2

I HAVE DREAM!

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page79

In my attach

source BBands_Stop_v1.mq4- for start

I dont have kuskus_starlightv2.mq4

I think, EA 10points_3_dynamic_stop[v2(RMI]..mq4 and implement BBands_Stop_v1.mq4...

This EA very good and with BBands_Stop_v1.mq4... cool start EA ISAKAS.

See, today move... picture and ISAKAS indicators.

This is standard EA 10points_3_dynamic_stop[v2(RMI]..mq4, settings icluded in code, TF H1 and M30.

If anybody add BBands_Stop_v1.mq4 signal to EA and

Heiken_ Ashi_MA = Heiken_Ashi_kuskus2 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053

... first big step!

and next step, add dolly GMACD indicator, and option switch for on/off ... if on... open trade only H1, H4 trend direction (MiniMe idea)!

MARTINGALE - on/off switch, if off, only one trade. On - matringale or fibo or lot increase by number*

Files:
ea_1.zip  32 kb
_eurusd.gif  36 kb
_gbpusd.gif  35 kb
_usdchf.gif  35 kb
_usdjpy.gif  36 kb

To frantacech,

Hi! Great work! What is your opinion about how several positions of, for instance, 0.1 lot 0.2 lot 0.4 lot will be closed with minus? At fixed 'comon' stoploss or when signal from indicators reverse? Thanks!

RESULT 10points_3_dynamic_stop[v2(RMI]..mq4 - second day...

STILL WITHOUT ISAKAS INDICATORS AND GMACD

M30

H1

After yesterday and today big move...

M30 tf working better, I think.

With ISAKAS and GMACD, EA dont need martingale with extrem step... small DD and small MARGIN.

If trade oposite pair, fior example GPBUSD and USDCHF - hedge this oposite open trade ...margin?

I long for an universal EA:

Does anybody want to use a martingale management? Ok, It's here. Just switch pyramiding "on" and choose martingale 1,2,4,8,16 or

fibo 1,2,3,5,8,13 or any

number x lots

Who doesn't want to take a risk can choose "off" and takes just 1 trade according to the isakas indicators

BBands_Stop_v1_with_alert.mq4

Heiken_Ashi_kuskus2.ex4

kuskus_starlightv2.ex4

or on the top of it

GMACD_Signals.mq4

-----

MiniMe wrote:

Even with KusKus the market sometimes goes against us ... personally I let the market goes 30 pips and more against me If I trade a pair with a good swap and I know my trend ... that’s why you need money management ... YES you have a point the daily sometimes change color against the 4H .... I have no solution for that I just log and look at my charts if they look good I trade if not then I pass …

This is manual trading system so you really need to know the trend patterns ...know the fib levels ..The S&R .

The reasons why I trade with Kuskus, Trend and no stoploss are :

1- The 3 KusKus indicators are a good indication to the market direction, however sometimes we get false entry points, in my attempt to avoid these false entry points I look at the charts and analyze them .. I was trying to make things simple for my colleague’s traders who don’t look at the charts and just at the indicators … I did that by asking them to look at the GMACD 4H and D1 trend, that should increase their chances in winning and avoid losses…

2-Why no stoploss … as I said 3 indicators from KusKus are a good indication for the market direction add to that the trend direction then, hopefully we will be able to achieve 15 pips out of that and that’s where the trailing stop place the first stoploss .. Why I don’t put a target and only trailing stop is because I don’t watch the market all the time and I want to get the maximum out of my trades … I hope this will answer lots of the questions

Trader83:
To frantacech, Hi! Great work! What is your opinion about how several positions of, for instance, 0.1 lot 0.2 lot 0.4 lot will be closed with minus? At fixed 'comon' stoploss or when signal from indicators reverse? Thanks!

My view is this:

I'd like to have ISAKAS EA which runs with isakas indicators. As options would be: switch on/off for dolly gmacd (minime idea). It means when it's "on" then EA places position into direction of H4/D1 trend only, even if isakas shows reverse. If they agree, good, open trade.

And final bonus would be 10point. Again on/off. When "on" then servis and pyramid management is "on". It's up to user choosing in between "on" or "off". Who chooses "off" runs 1 trade only.

that's all

I look statement davidke20 pipbutcher.

Very nice result, profit factor and linear equity, coool!

In statement I see: pipbutcher trade GBPUSD with

TP 58

SL 130

PIPSTEP 18

TS?

------------

Look ISAKAS The Best yesterday and Today signal - - - Wonderfull

Files:
eurusd.gif  41 kb

Trader83:
To frantacech, Hi! Great work! What is your opinion about how several positions of, for instance, 0.1 lot 0.2 lot 0.4 lot will be closed with minus? At fixed 'comon' stoploss or when signal from indicators reverse? Thanks!

They're going to be closed with profit - last positon at TP = sum total positive or at SL or MAXTRADE exhausted or MarginCall. Therefore I wanna use ISAKAS, in order not to open wrong position, to minimaze bad trades and with that higher margin and risk of MC. With ISAKAS this EA would not need to do pyramiding so often. The same as DAVIDKE20's PIPBUTCHER. His EA keeps profit factor 35 despite of the 2 hard days. What could be said more than that he had created great EA and what I would like us to do is to jointly develop leastwise the same good alternative.

Fixed SL is good thing, but not for trades exiting. I don't want to close positions at SL if it is not a trailing stop. Fixed SL must be considered as a protection against damned disaster only like pipbutcher SL 130 with GBPUSD... more than common daily range.

Question is how much it's able to save..

Well, for grandpa's happymeal it may be enough.

KusKus --- Fisher

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page44

mrLoba:
Guys this may be good story for you all. You all need mq4 for isakas starlightv2 right. See what i found hahahaha... just put this indicator and Starlight in one window and adjust the settings. Its similar and the different is just change the code draw_histogram to..... hehehe

Thats true I set the period to 22 and they are the same

Here guys.. just adjust the settings of this all three indicator.. thanks to MR loba (once again, what a weird name..lol )

heiken ashi MA - 15

Fisher - 30

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page45

Ea

by now everybody knows that backtesting an EA is a waste of time ... we have seen lots of amazing EA like 10point3 and CyberiaTrader and others, all give great results in backtests but fail terribly on real market movements....

Just an idea, once an EA is ready we better forward test it only … and not waste time in backtesting ... 10point3 and CyberiaTrader threads talks only about how great the backtesting are and avoid posting any results after the news where the EA show big losses .. lets not do that here

Reason: