Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 3

position

Gone Short USD/CAD 1.1774

Shinigami:
lolz backtesting with optimization with lots of possibilities took me 1 day for 2,5 years backtest with 90% quality. Forward test takes at least a month. But I'll have to agree with you on forward testing. Oh by the way if you don't want to lose everything you get on big news, don't use stoploss of 300 with TP of 10.

Backtest is shit, not real result!

12pips

live mini acc +12pips

Tkanks

Files:
chf.gif  34 kb

They're going to be closed with profit - last positon at TP = sum total positive or at SL or MAXTRADE exhausted or MarginCall. Therefore I wanna use ISAKAS, in order not to open wrong position, to minimaze bad trades and with that higher margin and risk of MC

Hi, frantacech! What will happen after TP is hit - will EA continue trading in the same direction or it will wait for another opposit signal from Isakas? I have noticed, for example, if we trade GBP/USD with 10 pips take-profit (this take-profit is set for any position from our Martingale block 0.1lot 0.2lot etc.)and we do not enter again after taking 10 pips, but wait for reverse signal, the probability of meeting Margin Call is very very low. Stop loss is supposed to be on BB_stop for all opened positions from Martingale block.

I have update the first page

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053

Please give positive feedback and I will update the first page if necessary.

Right now I will do forward test for DIN EA

(nice name , bodyhyipmonitor.. thankx)

and 10 point 3 dynamic stop from cja.

Btw, I tried backtest 10 point 3 dynamic stop and give no order, is it something wrong?

Hi ANCOLL

More than happy to be part of this & hope that i can contribute

cja

26/01/2007

Have added ALERTS to Dolly Levels, needs testing but seems to work OK, this should help with ENTRIES with whatever indicator signals or systems are used to provide the TREND, REVERSALS etc.

dolly_open_graphics_alert.mq4

BB with alert

Hi I see someone appears to have BBands_Stop_v1_with_alert.mq4 and can't find the alert model also where could I find someone to add an email alert as well. Thanks in advance.

alert

karamea:
Hi I see someone appears to have BBands_Stop_v1_with_alert.mq4 and can't find the alert model also where could I find someone to add an email alert as well. Thanks in advance.

no an email alert

have a nice weekend.

Reason: