Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 79

Need Coder for an Isakas II EA

Hello everybody,

can anyone suggest a good and not too expensive coder wich can code an EA to Isakas II Trading System.

The best time for trading this one is while I have to go to work and due to the fact I do not want to ask someone to code this for me for free I'm looking for a good coder who can do this. There should be a time filter for trading EU and US session and it should go exactly with the rules found on the corresponding thread.

Unfortunately I'm not able to post links yet. So please pm me I'll the give you further advise.

Please also mention possible price ranges.

Have a nice day

----

Edit

Found that I have postet this on the wrong thread. Can an Admin move this to the right thread? Thank you

As I know - few EAs were created based on Isakas.

I do not remember - for Isakas I or for Isakas II.

Just check the following links:

ISAKAS Systems:

- Isakas Kuskus EA: Expert Advisor (EA) based on the Isakas Ashi strategy written by Kuskus Osentogg @ Zeman is on this thread.

- all Isakas systems created by zeman (many systems for many timeframes) and all systems in zip files are in this post as the attachments.

- DIN version 3.0 and Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System is using Damiani: original threads are here and here.

- ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg is here;

- Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System is here.

and more:

ISAKAS Systems:

Isakas Kuskus EA: Expert Advisor (EA) based on the Isakas Ashi strategy written by Kuskus Osentogg @ Zeman:

- original thread is on this thread;

- version 1.2 is on this post to download and explanation of 1.2 is on this post.

- 1.21_fixed version: version fixed for backtesting is on this post.

- forward tested version by leeb: EA and testing results.

all Isakas systems created by zeman (many systems for many timeframes) and all systems in zip files are in this post as the attachments.

DIN version 3.0 and Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System is using Damiani: original threads are here and here.

ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg is here;

Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System is here.

Hello newdigital,

Hello everybody,

thank you for your soon reply.

Yeah I've read most of the threads mentioned by you. Seems that I've read not all of them. I found an EA in one of them which seems to be working fine too. The other threads I will read through again.

For the DIN 2.6 it was new to me that there is an working! EA.

Yes there is a Isakas EA which I must have missed until now. I will try this EA and stick to it.

But for me the Isakas II (there is no EA yet) worked fine, and I'm not a master programmer. So I would be glad if someone could code this for me.

Thank you for your help.

Have a nice day

Hello

is anyone still using/following this EA ?

or its development ?

Dolly Trading Times Indicator Broken ?

I have found the dolly trading times very useful and preferable to other indicators that show opening of the financial markets on the charts due to its simplicity. However it seems that the opening times on Dolly_Trading Times #4.mq4 is not correct.

Am i wrong about this? I use Alpari NZ(GMT+2) and the lines made by the indicator does not seem to correspond with real opening times of europe and london.

Please can someone crosscheck this and confirm?

Attached is a copy of the dolly trading times indicator

I have tried it right now and you can enter any value in those parameters (I could change them to any value, as far as I see there is no restriction at all). So, in case that the default parameters do not match your broker settings, you can change the EUROPE_Open, EUROPE_Close and LONDON_Open parameters to any value you need.

Here is an example of a completely meaningless entries but as you can see they can be changed to any value :

Elminster:
I have found the dolly trading times very useful and preferable to other indicators that show opening of the financial markets on the charts due to its simplicity. However it seems that the opening times on Dolly_Trading Times #4.mq4 is not correct.

Am i wrong about this? I use Alpari NZ(GMT+2) and the lines made by the indicator does not seem to correspond with real opening times of europe and london.

Please can someone crosscheck this and confirm?

Attached is a copy of the dolly trading times indicator
Files:
dolly.jpg  29 kb

Thank you very much! Now I know what to do :-)

Elminster:
Thank you very much! Now I know what to do :-)

At https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general is a similar and much current version the opening market times indicator. Thanks everyone

frantacech:
I HAVE DREAM!

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page79

In my attach

source BBands_Stop_v1.mq4- for start

I dont have kuskus_starlightv2.mq4

I think, EA 10points_3_dynamic_stop[v2(RMI]..mq4 and implement BBands_Stop_v1.mq4...

This EA very good and with BBands_Stop_v1.mq4... cool start EA ISAKAS.

See, today move... picture and ISAKAS indicators.

This is standard EA 10points_3_dynamic_stop[v2(RMI]..mq4, settings icluded in code, TF H1 and M30.

If anybody add BBands_Stop_v1.mq4 signal to EA and

Heiken_ Ashi_MA = Heiken_Ashi_kuskus2 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053

... first big step!

and next step, add dolly GMACD indicator, and option switch for on/off ... if on... open trade only H1, H4 trend direction (MiniMe idea)!

MARTINGALE - on/off switch, if off, only one trade. On - matringale or fibo or lot increase by number*

I love this EA, very profitable but not aggresive to open position. Any update for this EA? Thanks a lot.

can someone please give explanation of version 2.4 ea? does it still works giving profits? and tell me what time whould i put there? it says london at 9

Reason: