Isakas Ashi KusKus I - page 5

jturns23:
My post was directed to h41k4L who complained about not being able to backtest.

Sorry. Hope you don't mind my mistake.

FerruFx

FerruFx:
Here's the idea:

Then in start():

Hope that helps.

FerruFx

That's it! Thank you very much, FerruFx. Previously I tried messing around using Open[0] method, i.e. if the Open of the current candle not equates to the previous candle, it means that a new candle has emerge. But this method has it weakness because if the Open of the new candle is the same as the previous, then the EA will "skip" it.

Your method solves the problem. Cheers.

azmel:
That's it! Thank you very much, FerruFx. Previously I tried messing around using Open[0] method, i.e. if the Open of the current candle not equates to the previous candle, it means that a new candle has emerge. But this method has it weakness because if the Open of the new candle is the same as the previous, then the EA will "skip" it. Your method solves the problem. Cheers.

You're welcome ... but there's absolutely no copyright on this as it is used by many coders. It isn't my invention. I don't try to re-invente the wheel!!!

FerruFx

The Isakas Series

The last time I've counted, I believe there are about five or six different strategies in the Isakas Series portfolio produced by Zeman.

If I have the time (and free computing resources), I will attempt to write them all - one at a time, of course.

can somebody help to do a M1 EA for below indicator?

BBand_stop_v1

Heiken_Ashi_kuskus2

kuskus_starlightv2

TP = 20pips

SL = 15pips

buy requirement = when BBand_stop_v1 UpTrend Signal begin , heiken_Ashi_kuskus2 in blue color and kuskus_starlightv2 value > 0.5

sell requirement = when BBand_stop_v1 DownTrend Signal begin, heiken_Ashi_kuskus2 in blue color and kuskus_starlightv2 value < 0.5

I donno how to do it, just want to see the result is ok or not, who willing to write an EA for this...?

jturns23:
My post was directed to h41k4L who complained about not being able to backtest.

thanks for ur response

at least in the backtest we can have a little visual of results even wrong signal and useless...

Isakas V1.2 dont work and open the post

azmel

i have test v1.2 but EA dont make any entry

i have attach to 10 pair

can i know what does happen to v1.2

how v1.2 work

sorry la azmel

engliush very bad

Dh test v1.2, tp xbrapa menjadi

v1.1 rasanya ok lg

bukak entry jugak

niaga:
azmel

i have test v1.2 but EA dont make any entry

i have attach to 10 pair

can i know what does happen to v1.2

how v1.2 work

sorry la azmel

engliush very bad

Dh test v1.2, tp xbrapa menjadi

v1.1 rasanya ok lg

bukak entry jugak

version 1.1 looks at the current candle for its signal, but resulted in premature entries.

version 1.2 looks at the last closed candle instead. No trades means the signals are not aligned.

Update

Currently, the default settings are not profitable. I will continue to monitor the progress till this weekend. If things does not improve, I may experiment on different settings.

azmel:
Currently, the default settings are not profitable. I will continue to monitor the progress till this weekend. If things does not improve, I may experiment on different settings.

hmmm not for me, the result are good but its too slow and more secure...

heres my foward test, take a look...timeframe 30M

regards,

MANSTIR

Files:
Reason: