Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 72

I have send you a private message, please read it

goodsignal:
hi,minime,ThX,U R very kind.2 years ago,when I know nothing about Forex. I lost $11,500 real money(my tuition fee,have to do part time job when studying,really hard). Now I saved a little bit money and come back play with some demo first,try to find a stable method to trade,but my 3 demo account failed.and 1 demo running with DIN 2.6 but still not get good result.trust you guys can make a good EA,will support and help.

goodsignal:
hi,minime,ThX,U R very kind.2 years ago,when I know nothing about Forex. I lost $11,500 real money(my tuition fee,have to do part time job when studying,really hard). Now I saved a little bit money and come back play with some demo first,try to find a stable method to trade,but my 3 demo account failed.and 1 demo running with DIN 2.6 but still not get good result.trust you guys can make a good EA,will support and help.

I spent less than a year in fx, but one thing is becoming more and more clear to me: no EA is going to make consistent money here, and only manual trading with a decent amount of discretion will work. DIN 2.6 made +20% in a week for me, then, next week, took all that and even some more back. So, as sad as it could be, but its time "to hit the books" again, at least for me.

mrv:
I spent less than a year in fx, but one thing is becoming more and more clear to me: no EA is going to make consistent money here, and only manual trading with a decent amount of discretion will work. DIN 2.6 made +20% in a week for me, then, next week, took all that and even some more back. So, as sad as it could be, but its time "to hit the books" again, at least for me.

Yes and no, the future is for auto trading, but people have to understand that they need to modify their EAs from time to time to match the market conditions.

imagine you have a straight line over a period which represent the price movement for a currency pair, it’s easy to write an equation to predict the future move based on the past, now what would happen if the line change its slope of shifted then we will get the wrong output from the equation and we need to modify the equation

Currency movements are more complicated than a straight line equation but the idea is the same, new equation or modifications are required from time to time to match the market conditions and the best results you will ever get is when you input the modifications on a daily basis, meaning don’t leave your EA to trade by it self, use the EA as a tool

Good luck

MiniMe:
....... meaning don’t leave your EA to trade by it self, use the EA as a tool Good luck

MiniMe:

I couldn't resist to quoting you.

I'm totally agree with you. Your post should answer any big quest searching for an holy grail system. There ain't thing such that. Systems are just means to simplify. Nothing more, for me I won't ask for more, that's a lot. Observing and anticipating should be in my part. System helps me, but not told me what to do.

I'm myself a newbie in forex trading (poor me), but luckily I'm also a programmer. I made tools to make life a lot easier and happier, but I'll never trust my life in them, just for a simple reason: Use your tools as a tool.

Forgive my poor english.

Cheers

opet:
MiniMe:

I couldn't resist to quoting you.

I'm totally agree with you. Your post should answer any big quest searching for an holy grail system. There ain't thing such that. Systems are just means to simplify. Nothing more, for me I won't ask for more, that's a lot. Observing and anticipating should be in my part. System helps me, but not told me what to do.

I'm myself a newbie in forex trading (poor me), but luckily I'm also a programmer. I made tools to make life a lot easier and happier, but I'll never trust my life in them, just for a simple reason: Use your tools as a tool.

Forgive my poor english.

Cheers

newbie and programmer thats an advantage, if you need any help let me know.I never claimed to be the best, but I have been in the market long enough to know my way.

Thanks for the offer I really appreciate it. But having been wandering around a while I came out on one conclusion (which might be altered later but surely I’ll stick with it now) that I’m not ready for trading now and need to focus on other things, though I am so fascinated by the prospect.

In every complicated thing, Simplify is the Key. I think the best TA tool is a set of customable one. It’s about when to use the appropriate one with the proper settings (this prospect what fascinate me most), but it also will depend heavily on the pre-analyses of the person using it (this fact hold me back).

But again thanks for the offer, I do put forex on my first priority in the long term. I’ll keep in touch if you don’t mind. I’m sure I’m gonna need any helping hands.

Cheers.

cja:
Hi

As concerns G#MACD the H1 shows the current trend& the H4 the Daily trend, the DI istoo long term for intraday signals, if the H1 & H4 are showing opposite signals the moves tend to be small and if they both signal the same direction then the moves are a lot larger.

cja

Hello cja,

First of all I would like to thank Zeman, you, MiniMe, Ancoll and others who provided all kind of help on this system. However I've a question for you. on

GMACD when you have a reading on D1 as red means trend is down. When I put MACD on 1 Day candles chart. Both candle and MACD indicator show positive reading not negative as shown on GMACD, with MACD default setting. Did I misinterpret your GMACD indicator somehow?

thank again for your kind help.

i need help

thank for your help i am new here i added the ea but its not picking trade please help

Hi

Human against EA !

Me against "DIN_KusKus_EA_v1.8" EA

Here I Trade manually for 1 week using zeman's ISAKAS II H4 and M30

Her is "DIN_KusKus_EA_v1.8" EA Trading for 1 week

I close the last trade manually i also turn my pc off from time to time :\

Please post DIN_KusKus_EA_v1.8" EA

Could you direct me to the EA DIN_KusKus_EA_v1.8" EA

I have searched and not found it

Sonah:
Hi

Human against EA !