Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 78

zeman:
MIniME loves the exotic pairs... Keep up ur good works guys..Mr pips, mineME, ancoll, shinagami, and others team.. Im always follow this thread and testing most of the EA posted here. Really likes 1.8 and 2.4 version.. Tested on 15 ( EU GU UCHF ) and TF30 on UCAD,UJ, EJ ,GJ , AU, NU... Hopes other traders will joined here for testing this DIN EA.

Ok here is the result note I am using 0.01 if i am i was using 0.1 or 1 lot I would have doubled the account (AVG 350$X8)

Mrpip EAs are AMAZING

ignor the -14.75 i was changing the setting and its was 1 lot so it reflect on the whole results... but MAN this EA ROCKs

Ah by the way I use the pairs with the JAP for a simple reason the setting on the EA is for 50 pips, only the Pairs with JAP will give you 50 pips profit per day the other pairs will take about 3 days to develop a 50 pips with Isakas siganls and the filters we apply

But I am testing ALL the currency pairs.

Its great to know that Zeman is testing the EA, after all its based on your system, thank u Zeman

Next week setting I will be trading 1 Lot and will disable the trading time, and the money manegment.

@deepdrunk

I like your nick really nice, I hope its not for real ( then we know what is causing the prob. , just kidding my firend).

I am not sure why you have a porb, but I would install the MT4 again and get the data from alpari that might slove the porblem.

@ MrPip $$$

Robert two more weeks like this week, and I will demand to call v2.4 the Holy Grail for the Jap pairs ... so far soooooo good.

Not even a full week test and amazing results.

as I said ignor the first trade -14.75

lets see next week what we will have on 1 lot size, for the record I am testing 1.6, 1.8 and 2.4 all at the same time, i put v2.4 on the jap pairs

on 1 lot size ( 14.75 " cause it was mistake from my side " + 27.13 ) =41.88 x 100 ( for a 1 lot size) = 4188 in 2 days only if we assume we start to trade from the 1st of March.

I had started testing eariler this week with MIG and had the same good results but I delete the account to know how to setup the EA on Interbankfx as my live account is with interbankfx, and I was facing some problems with the lots size that why the lot size was reduced to .01 and not .1 or 1

New Look

too much study ... so I took a break to modify the fisher and makes it looks like KusKus starlight

You may need to compile it if it shows thick stars to over write the old exe

ANCOLL ...I will repace the file in the template and upload it again... now its ready the template is on post #4 on the first page

nitroxyboy:
dear MiniMe

my idea will be very good for this ea signals that hit SL.this help to avoid loosing.not to trade 20 times a day.

when this ea open a position :

1)hit tp that is OK

2)reverse and go to SL ,if we open 3 or 4 posiotion with .2,.4,.8,1.6 any 10 to 15 pip we can get some profit .

This is my idea

Thanks for the idea, but it takes some time for the indicators used in DIN EA to match and to place a trade, you can see maximum one or two ISAKAS, Nina or Dolly entry point per day per currency pair add to that trading in the direction of the trend, then that might end up with one entry point per day.

I am trading manually the combination of the three systems for a while now and have experience no losses, but some trades takes two or three days to reach the target (40 pis or I use 15 min trainling stop )

We should be able to trade all currency pairs with this EA, but we should not expect more than one or two trades per day if we were lucky.

The rules for the 10point3 will not match with DIN EA, maybe if you apply only ISAKAS, Dolly or Nina to the 10point then maybe it’s possible but trying to join them all together and the 10point3 I don’t think its possible unless we start trading on 1 min chart.

Example of on going trade using DIN (Manual)

On the first chart you will see that there is a good entry point for DIN (Dolly +IsaKas and Nina) , I have marked why I went short the pair US/CH, if you look on the chart you can also see double top, and see the moving average 50 has crossed the candles, its is an extra confirmation showing that this pair is going down.

Later there was a false entry point by IsaKas .. how you know its false, cause you have done your homework and study your chart before you took that position then you know its false …

On the 4H we have a very strong resistance there I can see that just by minimizing the zoom and look at the chart, so its easier for this pair to go down with than going up.

I liked what happened when the US open, the US/CH pair went down again, avoiding the IsaKas signal, that mean someone there was studying his charts and analyzing them, which exactly what each trader should do.

I put my target somewhere between S1 and S2

The market went against me because it was waiting for the news today.. but I know my trades so I did not close my trade … and the reward 50 pips .. it took 3 days .. but with no loess for two month, then I am happy with only 50 pips ( on one currency pair )

correction

This indicators tries to forecast the market, I have it on my chart for a while its not that good but not bad as well.

Cigarguy:
Would someone explain how to use the DogiStar Indicator and the stars? Thanks,

If you trade candelstick formation then it will be useful, click hereto read about candle stick formation. if you like those indicators this is the more detailed version, it makes the screen ugly

Robert

I am trading DIN manually, and this is my updated notes on the system:

- Going with the trend and with Isakas, isnot always a good idea, I got two open trades and the market went 85 pips against me (I did not close my trades) but eventually those turned to be profitable trades, as I got the sawp in my fav. Still those trades are open and I am collecting pips.

-Isakas sometimes gives false entry points, in a down or up trend when the market moves between feb. levels.. in this case I switch to look at higher time frames to see the trend and I draw the trend lines. Mainly avoid going with IsaKas signals against strong down or up trend.

- I found ASCT indicators they respond faster to the market they are not as good as Isakas for entry or exit, but the signals they gave is another good visual tool for the market movement.

Finally on a 2000$ account the best trades I found is to open 3 x .02 lots and target 40 pips.

There are lots of new traders who have no idea what we are talking about for those I suggest they start reading from this site first http://www.babypips.com/school/

ANCOLL:
@MiniMe

I will try the DIN EA v1.1 once more, and I will give the result, thanks MiniMe

Hmm..

I forgot to included this on the rule

If H4 and D1 = red then Sell else no trade

If H4 and D1 = green then Buy else no trade

(added from MiniMe)

Now let's recap the entry for EA from me, frantacech and MiniMe.

I hope MrPip won't get confused with this.

Dear ANCOLL

keeps the simple rules you and frantacech wrote above and forget my presious statement to trade with the trend ...here is why ?

I suggested trading with the trend to avoid the signals from Isakas on fib levels against strong down or up trend, this have created another problem, because if we always apply this rule, and there is a trend change on the 4H or a daily we face more losses that way…. So avoid my idea trading with the trend,

however the trend should give us a good exit signal when trading Isakas and we detect that we are trading against strong down or up trend then we either limit the profit to 10-15pips or we don’t trade….in brief trading against the trend is not bad as long as its not a strong up or down trend, if it is then the profit should be max 15 pips. see the pic and you will know what I am trying to avoid ....

MACD and cross EMA should be an easy way to avoid these entries...or switch to 1H and see Isakas apply Isakas for 1H time frame.

The other problems is trading in a narrow bands also we get bad signals the sol. is to use bollinger sqeez, or bollinger bands, and the rules to trade a bollinger is to wait the bands to break then wait one confirmation candle ( close higher than the break candel )and the targeted pips should be as long as the narrow band OR simply trade Isakas on the break of a narrow bands and target more pips ....

now all what I am siad is quite easy to apply on a manual trade I am not sure, how we are going to do that in an EA if it was a C langauge i would have done a couple of IF statements and thats it.

The only way out of this dilemma is Mrpip ( Robert ) since he is a very experianced programmer.

let me suggest something.

if someone can start drawing a chart of what are the conditions to trade so its easy for Robert to apply

For example :

************************* Check previous open trades******************

*******************open trades ********** No open trades***************

*********************Money management Bla Bla Bla ********************

*************************Check the current balance*********************

***********Bla Bla Bla ************************************************

************if all the above is ok, check Isakas rules ***********************

***********we have a signal then trade ***********No signal go to sleep *****

********we got a signal from EMA or MACD for a strong trend *****************

******** check the current open trades and see if they conflict with the trend*****

***** close the trade or stay in it ...Bla Bla Bla ….**************************

This is not correct, I just drafted something to give an idea, but this will help any programmer to do the program faster, and if we start the flow chart then any new ideas can be easily integrated into the chart once we all agree what is best to be done .. I hope we get some feedback from technical traders as well , that way Robert can start building the EA model knowing what his inputs and outputs

EA approach

This is a draft chart to make things easy to understand, I am sure I have missed some peaces and that’s why we need everybody’s help.

This is what I think the EA should do, please guys give us your feedback and comments so we can have the right approach to do the EA.

-------

Updated 4:40 EST : Feb 11, 2007

Reason: