Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 77

Commanding Heights The Battle for the World_Economy

frantacech:
EXCELENT!!! Thank you very much!

you welcome frantacech, we are here to learn from each other

More videos to take you guys a way from trading:

In this site there is a video to learn about the world power and economy

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/commandingheights/

The full video which is in 3 parts and its in 2GB size, can be downloaded using the zip file i am attaching but to open the file I am attaching you need to have a torrent software, for example : utorrent (http://www.utorrent.com/) which is a P to P software.

Its good for traders to know about politics as well, since when you buy a currency that means you trust the economy of that country ... and this is very much related to politics .....

Lots of crap I know but trading is not only forex ... at least not for me ... its good to know why you buy or sell a pair of currency.

These are really very good movies for those who likes to learn NOT forex but world economy battle.

I would highly recomend these movies

Enjoy the show

Alan

Buy or Sell US/JAP ?

Since I said up that I knew that the US/JAP was going down, and I know some trades just need someone to tell them anything and they will do it especially those who don’t have experience and I was afraid that anyone will go short therefore I will explain a little about this pair next move, and clarify some points:

- I predicated for the USJAP to go down on the 27/2 , the main monthly trend was too strong to be broken.

- Since the 27/2 the US/JAP has been going down but now, if we draw the trend lines we see there is not only one support line but more than one so if the down trend continues it is expected to either stop for a while on these lines or change its direction and go up again.

- Very important we are heading towards the to the head of the triangle (maybe in a month time )as most of you guys know that will result in a VERY big break.

- Now it’s NOT a good time to go down or up, since we have reached one of the support lines so we are looking for a reversal, OR continuation of the downtrend.

Bottom line draw the trend lines and keeps them on your chart

if you still want to know more about US/JAP and what I think read my post here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176395

The asian market is on fire today, I was very tempted to closed some of those trades... but I am going to leave them for the test.

-----

update

-----

later all these trades went to -ve, lets see how they end up

----

End of day 1 results

account start 10,000 ----> 12,258 $

Mrpip posts

Please refer to Mrpip posts lots of the questions have already been answered.

The EA should work alone no need to open or close a trade manualy, and the target for TF and SL have been set based on tests done by Mrpip mainly on GBPUS pair using FXDD

Yesterday I saw 600$ as profit I was about to close but I left the trade running it went down to -900$ and today I saw all the trades were clsoe at around 2300$ so this is why the EA was created.

Another issue I am testing the NY session but as per the tests it shows that NY is not a good market to trade... and I saw that also today.. see the last trades the loss was due to NY market opens.

we still need more time to test the EA but pls leave it running and don't change the setting when running it.

-----

1. It always try to invest in 1 lot even the setting is 0.1 lot and money managment is enabled. Why? Can you limit it down somehow? if you are using fxdd then you should be ok, else you might have some issues so see the above post for that.2. Does EA can close positions by itself other than crossing TP os SL? other than SL or TP i dont think so I admit that I closed manually 4 of 5 opened positions, which allowed me to save the profit and cut loses. Cut losses see my statement there was more profit than lossesOne was closed by TP. This is what you are intended to do? Yes

3. SL were set 100 pips away from opening price - It's quite far, doesn't it?yes but this is best on GBPUS pairs, but still its a good start personaly I trade with no stoploss

If you compare to TP which was set 50 pips away, then if EA is not exiting by itself, then there are bigger chances to loose than win. No because for a trade to open there are more than 4 indicators to control the open position, all the conditions from the indicators has to be true for a trade to open, and those indicators are taken from a profitable trading systems

Can you suggest what settings you apply? Now use the default unless you want to change the lots sizeWhat is the reason that by default trading hours are on and trade NY is offby Mrpip tests most of the losses were due to NY, since the tests were on GBPUS and this pair is affected by the US news more than GB news ... but also from experiance NY session cause more losses than wins due to news.

Thanks for your questions and pls keep testing

this is the only one I have that draws the trend lines but still not that good

q_jak:
good entry is important thing.

But I think even more important is to have good exit. This is exit when you have profit or loss

With the EA I had so far many trades that:

- started very bad and continued like that until initial SL

- started very bad but then recovered and hit TP

- started very well, made o lot of "paper profit" but then all has been lost and went down to initial SL - Of course this is most confusing

So I think It might be better to take profit by trailing (closelly) SL than by "wishfuly set" TP.

But after taking such profit, EA should be cautious with opening next trade. There should be somekind of very shortterm indicator of direction and dynamics of movement to confirm existing signal. Especially when original signal is quite old.

-

You have little understanding about how this EA works I will suggest that you read the thread from the start or read ISAKAS, apart from 5 Hours break today during US market ( electricity break down due to snow in my region ) this EA was working since the 5th of March which is 4 days and we had an average 750 $ per day.

And still you are saying you see bad entries and good entries end up bads, over all its bad ... I just don't seems to get it, the statement is my reply thats all.

First week results

These are the pairs I am testing ... so far it seems the best pairs are GBP/CHF being tested with v1.8

AUD/US v1.8

next is GBP/JAP v2.4

then USDJAP v2.4

i have office 2007 so I saved the excel file as different format so anyone can open it

StepMa_Stoch

bertbin:
Hi Everybody

Where I can find an indicator that some guys are using : StepMa_Stoch ?

(or somebody can tell me where it is in this thread or post it here)

Thanks

Here what you ask for

have fun

MrPip:
The problem with IBFX is that they use lots differently for standard and mini accounts. With a srandard account 1 lots is 1 standard lot or $1000. With a mini account 1 lot is 1 minilot or $100. FXDD uses 1.0 for standard lots and 0.1 for minilots regardless of account type. Just another reason I left IBFX.

Try turning off money management and enter the number of Lots to use. If you want to use 10% as with the ea you will need to add that as the value.

Robert

So now what I did is MM= false and lots=0.01

I put 50$ as a start for testing, does it have to be 1000$ ?

so far no trades for the mini but I had great results running v1.8 and 2.4 almost 500$ yesterday running on different currency pairs.

if I had any trades on the mini account I will let you know, thanks for the help and support Robert.. we are really lucky to have you here

shaker22a:
Hi All.

Must say great work, i'll ask a silly question, do u have to load the indicators on the chart for the ea to work or are they built into the ea?

thnx in advance

Sakaer22a; I don't think you have to, but the indicators must be installed on the indicators folder ... anyhow you wont lose anything by having them on your trading screen, maybe more porcessing on the computer thats all but at least when you have them, you got to see the performance of the EA with the indicators.

I am attaching yesterdays results, overall not bad, I should not be trading different pairs at the same time, but I want to test the EA to the limit... like when you have a car and you want to see how fast it can go.. this is what i do now. the results now does not mean anything .. I am just looking at the entry and exit points of the EA and monitor how it works, and so far its doing a great job,

Mrpip you did a great job

Screen shot for todays trade

Reason: