Settings are sell when different signal, rally continue green in heiken ashi at 50 pips more, so i think it sell too early not when green change to red.
I have seen this problem: as soon as the Heiken Ashi indicator changed to red, the EA register this signal, and if all other indicators agree, it will enter short.
But a few seconds later, Heiken Ashi changed its mind and turned green again and the trend continue for a while before it permanently becomes red. When we look at the charts, it appears the EA enters a premature trade.
Sometimes this change of colour occurs very quickly - just for a few seconds. Watch this indicator during active hours, and you understand what I mean. The last candle changed from red to green and back to red in a period of just two-three seconds.
We need to address this problem for this indicator. I am working on looking at the Heiken Ashi at different TFs, say M30 and H1, and perhaps H4 as well. If all signals are align, then the signal is good.
What do you think?
It could be enter at heiken ashi , exit rule some other.
One solution is like i use one other ea at in 4h ...take profit 50,
sound small but this monster opens all trades 5 times.
But i mean enter heiken ashi..take some average day move profit
(eur/usd like 100) or if happen "this X" exit it.
one what i have seen working nice in t3 3/8 ema cross
or rsi14 /ema12 cross.
thanks looks good performance EA , but why didn't use SL and TP ?
Forex Indicators Collection
It's only the current candle which change color until the bar close.
It is why signal must be taken preferably at bar confirmed (bar close).
Thanks for your kind words. Very much appreciated.
thanks azmel for the expert ,
There was a previous attempt to make an expert by Mrpip, he did a good job with thanks, but there was a problem , as when trying to avoid choppy market we end up adding more indicators to confirm the entry, that made the expert take a later entry sometimes almost at the end of move.
what are you thoughts about avoiding flat/ choppy market where the signal for the system is not valid for entry ?
My forward-test is for analysis and benchmarking purposes. I am testing 20 pairs without SL and TP. Once we have forward tested the EA for some time, we can then make some analysis on it: which pair is profitable, which pair is not; what TP should be used, what SL and so on.
Yes, that could be it. The EA looks at the current candle which changed a lot.
I have modified the EA so that it now looked at the closed candle instead. Hopefully this should fix the premature entry problem.
I have reposted the EA in post #1. To all who have downloaded the EA, please redownload the new version now.
I haven't had a chance to study MrPip's version. Is it posted in the Manual Trading Section under Zeman's original thread? I will study it if I can slot in some time.
I'm forward testing this EA. I think it's too early to start adding any indicators. We can never eliminate choppy markets or ranging markets. The key is to make sure loses are at a minimal during these times. I cringed when I heard adding another TF to filter out choppy markets. Maybe its just because of my horrible experience with the Steinitz MTF HAS EA.
I went back and read Zeman's thread. There, he mentioned for a low-risk setup, set TakeProfit=10.
Try this one out, but leave StopLoss=0 for the time being. All trades will still close on the opposite signal.
I need a volunteer to forward-test this setup on a long-term basis. I am running out of computing resources to run another forward-test (I am currently running close to 20 privately-owned EAs on two computers already). Run this on all pairs so we can analyse later which pair is profitable and which pair to avoid.
it could be your horrible experience with the Steinitz
markets trend only 15% of the time--remaining 85% of the time they are trendless and "choppy''.
what are you going to do about that !!
when I suggest something I know what I am talking about, and in Steinitz, I have explained the problem but only few really reads , the rest ... just followed a gambler, you need to trade the manaul setup to understand not just try the expert and jump to post ideas.
if you trade the system you WILL end up with lots of false entries, so YOU need to consider choppy market filter.