Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 73

Reply about EA

Hi, Todd. Here is the page for the EA you asked about yesterday.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053/page25

Regards,

Charles

Here I Run "DIN_KusKus_EA_v1.8" EA For about One Month Though I Turn Off my PC alot but this EA Still Give me unbelievable Results!

Sadly It's DEMO Account!

What settings are you using ?

Are you using the same settings for all pairs ?

Sonah:
Here I Run "DIN_KusKus_EA_v1.8" EA For about One Month Though I Turn Off my PC alot but this EA Still Give me unbelievable Results!

Sadly It's DEMO Account!

Yes !

I Didn't Change any thing in EA Setting

I just Drag and drop this EA to the Chart

Even I didn't change "Trading Hours" Because I think Robert test it in FXDD and I use NorthFinance they are the same GMT ---> +2

Sonah:
Yes !

I Didn't Change any thing in EA Setting

I just Drag and drop this EA to the Chart

Even I didn't change "Trading Hours" Because I think Robert test it in FXDD and I use NorthFinance they are the same GMT ---> +2

Ok, so if my broker is in GMT I would change the times -2 hours so they would be the same as yours correct?

Since 00:00 is the same as 24:00 I would use;

ASIAN

22:00 to 01:00 (Org= 0 to 3)

European

07:00 to 09:00 (Org= 9 to 11)

EDIT: I had a trade start at 23:30. The broker that EA was running on is GMT+2 like yours so that time doesn't fall into the trading times ??? It shouldn't have traded ??

Sonah:

Sadly It's DEMO Account!

Seems like good results. From the trading so far, have you come to any conclusion regarding most profitable and least profitable pair to trade?

I have applied the EA to EUR/USD today for testing purposes. Im running it on my live account(but with very low risk of course). Not really sure about what setting to use for time in the EA though, I always get confused about these things. I'm with IBFX, does anybody have a clue what times to enter? At the moment im going with default settings. Lets see how it goes...

can someone help me

i only need bbands and stars signals

can someone help me to make this EA?

with TP , STOPLOSS , and Trailing...

and lot size changing..

can someone help me?

i need the DIN_KUSUS EA VERSION 1..can someone give me? thanks

Be carefull

they sell this system

Auto Trading Forex & Free Signal Forex

doest EA 2.6 follow pure kuskus rule? if i turn on only 3 indicators of kuskus?

by the way , can anyone show their best setting for EA 2.6 ?

Reason: