Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 76

madshark:
this ea is profitable if the setting is right.i have modified the heiken with nonlagdot , add max trade per trend feature and still under testing and polishing..i just test it under eu only

could you olease send .set file

this is the set file i used for eu and optimized for my broker..

Files:
din2.6.set  3 kb

i've backtested -10points_3_dynamic_stop[v2(RMI].mq4 on H1 timeframe, it looks good. i set it to start at first month of january till first month of june. but it ended at 18th february. i also tried at varies start and end of time, but seems it stop whereever it likes. does anyone know how to fix it?

i attached this EA on chart, and showed X. is this problem occur because the market is not opened? or the EA has expired already?

thanks

I loaded the DIN_Kus_Kus v2.6 EA onto my charts and nothing!! What TF and Currency pair should I be using ? Also, do I need ot load any indicators onto the chart before this EA startes working.

Finally can anyone tell me where I can get the -10points_3_dynamic_stop[v2(RMI].mq4 from.

Thank you...

what the news about this EA

any one use it in real account ??????????

News

Another equest since no one is asking for anything ...

Can we use the news indicators to avoid trades insted of the market trading hours ? ... some of the trades are opened during the news and it takes ages for those trades to close, when using pairs like EU/US or GBP/US ? is it possible ?

gdreporter:
Hi all

I need the working settings for a real mini account with interbank fx.

The ea is working well on the demo account but don't won't to trade in the real account.

MiniMe Can you help me. (I'm located on GMT-4)

Kindest Regards

The week is not over to post the results, but overall this week the EA lost around 1400 on a 10,000 account. however I was able to make money using the EA on the real miini account.

I am not a magicians but I study the charts and develop a feeling of where the trend is going then set the EA to sell only or buy only.

Remember on the begining of the week when I said the GBPJAP and USJAP are to be sold only.I posted that eariler on 605 then removed the link as it did not belong here.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176389 ( see the time of the post just after that with less than 1 hour the US/JAP and GBPJAP starts to go down,and this is not the first time

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172899

I am not using any majic tricks, all I do is study the market and I seek no one advice but my self, and the US/JAP and GBP/JAP are one of my fav pairs to trade.

I posted this originally on another site but some crazy guys insisted that the GBP/JAP & US/JAP were going up, and advising traders to buy...clamaing he has 12 years of trading experiance, we all know that forex was set for public only in 1996 and thats 11 years, once I reliazed there is no point in advising people from that level I withdraw.

which brings me to a very good point here that most of the traders are losers ( sorry ) and they search the net for advice trying to find a hint on where the market is going, Guys this is not options not stock market. Forex were made for techinical traders... when it comes to trading, seek no ones advice or help but your self... you have to learn how to read the charts and develop the feeling where the trend is going. the main tools for techinical tradres are really simple and to apply them it takes less than 5 min, for my trades I use

1- Trend lines ( on High time frames, starting from monthly and end up on daily)

2-Fib level ( on weekly and daily) - S&R levels

3-Bolinger bands ( daily and 4H)

4- Sometimes candles formation

5- Moving average.

6-News

EA is a tool to help trading it should not be your trading tool.

A trader has to learn how to trade manualy then set the EA to trade in the direction of his trades.

I found that there are EAs for ranging market, EAs for trending market, EAs for break of a trend, then knowing your charts you can set the appropriate EA for that day to work for you.

I still have good hope for the DIN EA, but I would not recomend any EA for a new trader, or lets put it like that I would not recomend any EA to be left trading by it self.

I have put the setting for the v2.4 mini IBFX account on a zip file, put the EA on the chart then load the setting ( after you save the file in the c:\programe files\Mt4\experts\presets)

Regards,

Alan

Free Tip of the day :

if you see a pair that solds or buys rapidly and then recovers slowly or lets call it tries to recover that means that this pairs is still going in the orginal strong direction, cause the recover is based on 1- feb ret.(S&R) 2-an attempt to cut losses 3-taking early profits.

For a trend to be broken look at the break point and see the volume if there is big volume that is a ture break if the volume is small then that is a false break

Newdigital has made this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176147 as the Sticky thread on the EA download section for a reason ... I hope all new traders read it first

Last week was not the best for DIN, I kept a good eye on the DIN and we had very good entries but each time the market reverse when we had a good entry, although the DIN lost around 15% of the account last week but I saw how it works and it works great.

I hope someone had done the test on the USJAP and GBPJAP and setup the DIN as sell only ? have anybody did that ? my point here is that you can make more money by limit the EA to sell only or buy only when you study your chats.

I will keep testing the DIN for more time ... One thing for sure the DIN loves the active market last week we had only 20 trades that is running the 3 version of DIN on 10 currency pairs and I have chosen the most active pairs so in a way the results positive or negative does not really show the real value of this EA, as I said in a previous I am testing the DIN to the limit, but to be fair to the thread I am posting both +ve and -ve results I just hope who reads the results understand this point and not judge the EA from the way I test it.

Have a nice weekend everybody

Gift of the Day

Education

http://www.leavittbrothers.com/education

Ebooks

http://my.hn8868.com/forex/

MrPip:
It sounds like what you want is to exit the trade either with stoploss or exit signal. By moving the takeprofit as the trade moves in our favor will cause the trade to never reach the take profit.

To do this without changing the code, just set TakeProfit to 0.

Robert

;

Sound like it, but how I can lock my profit ? let say

I want to lock the first 40 pips then each time the market moves in my fav the stoploss moved from 40 pips to 50 and so ... so setting the take profit to 0 will enable this option ? and what trailing stop would you recomend ?

Thanks

Another thing for you Mrpip

Supertrend , indicator looks really interesting indicator the signal looks more stable than the ASHI or the BBands, but I am not sure if it repaints or not ... if it does not repaint, then it would be a better option to use , try it on the chart and see the difference, it filters the market from false signals, that we used to see using the Bbands and ASHI so if it does not repaint it would replace the Dimiani the ASHI and the BBands indicators.

What i found best is entry from Supertrend and exit from xpMA ... this is only on the chart and I have not test it yet.

Alan

How I trade ?

This is how I plan my trades if I want to use an EA, EAs are good but if you draw the trend lines and know where the trade is going that would help a lot.

Its very important to have the trend lines on your chart even if you want to use EA ... i am trying to show this point in a small video file I have created.

This video is for education only, the pair I chose is a high risk pair that’s why I chose, so no one follow my steps I am just trying to pass the knowledge, and not trying to influence any trades.

I know the video quality is a bit poor, but if i use a better quality the file will be too big... try to get the general idea thats all.

Anyhow I said US/JPA is going down almost a week ago ( and GBP/JAP is the same as US/JAP), and I made the chart for that, but only few reads between the lines, see the post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172899

For testing the EA i am enabling going short and long but as you have seen on the video on GBP/JAP I would only go short.

When you understand the trend, you are almost sure where to place your trade, so listen to me and draw the trend lines it takes only 1 min.

Reason: