Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 13

nina:
Hi,

THX, BSL!!

No way. My DDE server is enabled.

Ups... I don't know whats wrong with your MT4, but i think to make this xls sheet working is very easy you just have to activate your DDE and run the xls..

Maybe you have to reinstall your MT4 software and than try again... or I've heard some broker's not allowed the DDE....

by the way .. what is your broker?....

primajaya:
Ups... I don't know whats wrong with your MT4, but i think to make this xls sheet working is very easy you just have to activate your DDE and run the xls.. Or Maybe you have to reinstal your MT4 software and than try again... or maybe some broker's not allowed the DDE.. by the way .. what is your broker?....

Hi!!

The one I have your XLS is FastBrokersFX.

What is strange is that you get right all your stuff on some pairs and you do not get it on others, like the screen shot I posted.

I'll activate DDE on other platfor just to give the last try to your nice XLS.

BTW, gone to your site and saw what you say about R Leslie 2000 Excel.

Could you make one related to FOREX?

THX.

MrPip:
I have nothing against changing the name to DIN but I left the name as KusKus because that is where I began development. I did not find anything in the DIN_EA_v1.0 that I dowloaded to be of use. If there is a newer version let me know. I had already added the code for GMACD and Hist_StepMA_Stoch_KV1_Ex_03 mentioned in a document I received from a member of the yahoo metatrader group. That document included the original strategy as well as mini-me. That was before I found this thread, also referred by a member of the yahoo group.

Heiken_Ashi_Ma and Fisher_m11 were suggested replacements for the ex4 indicators Heiken_Ashi_Kuskus2 and kuskus_starlightv2. The same for BBands_Stop_v2. I prefer to have source code so I can better optimize.

I added other ideas for trend because I felt that GMACD was a little delayed on trend changes. I added the idea of testing different trend indicators including GMACD for testing on other pairs. But currently on the GBPUSD 30 minute chart the HMA seems to work best.

Other suggestions are welcome.

Robert aka MrPip

Mr Pip,

I test your EA and please see the attachment..

somehow it trades with different rule from DIN itself...

any comment?

nina:
Hi!!

The one I have your XLS is FastBrokersFX.

What is strange is that you get right all your stuff on some pairs and you do not get it on others, like the screen shot I posted.

I'll activate DDE on other platfor just to give the last try to your nice XLS.

BTW, gone to your site and saw what you say about R Leslie 2000 Excel.

Could you make one related to FOREX?

THX.

BTW that is not my site.. I only add the link in my previous post so you know where the source from..

OK I get your point..

Try this.. on the xls sheet go click Tools>>options>>international>>

Uncheck Use system separator.. then

Use dot (.) on decimal separator and use comma (,) on thousand separator.. then OK..

Hope it can solve your problem..

Option

MrPip:
Here are the current rules used by the EA.

bool CheckExitCondition(int cmd)

{

if (CheckHeikenAshi(cmd))

{

if (CheckStepMA(cmd)) return(true);

}

return(false);

// Maybe add these to check later

if (CheckFish(cmd)) return(true);

if(CheckBBStop(cmd)) return(true);

return (false);

}

For entry

bool CheckEntryCondition(int cmd)

{

if (CheckTrend(cmd))

{

if (CheckHeikenAshi(cmd))

{

if (CheckBBStop(cmd))

{

if (CheckFish(cmd))

{

if(CheckStepMA(cmd)) return(true);

}

}

}

}

return (false);

}

where cmd is OP_BUY or OP_SELL. Since StepMA is the slowest running indicator I check it last.

For exit it is usually the take profit or stop loss but sometimes the indicators exit the trade.

Right now I have the settings for the indicators hard coded. The next version will have them as inputs. Several members of the thread have mentioned different settings for some of the indicators.

Robert

I am still not sure about StepMA

But here is a little test with RVI Metod

Files:
rvi_test.gif  16 kb
rvi_test.zip  480 kb

New Idea

Dear friend

I am not a good programmer.

But i have a great idea.

Add some code to this EA and make it able to take position like 10points3 EA

Test it .i realy think it work so goooooooooood

nina:
Hi!! What is strange is that you get right all your stuff on some pairs and you do not get it on others, like the screen shot I posted.

Nina the pair that you does not work on the xls, make sure that there is a chart opened for that pair in the MT4 cuase it takes the data from the chart in the MT4

MiniMe:
Nina the pair that you does not work on the xls, make sure that there is a chart opened for that pair in the MT4 cuase it takes the data from the chart in the MT4

Hi!

I have all the charts on, MiniMe.

MiniMe:
10point3 is very aggressive, this EA waits for a group of indicators to match then place the trade we hope this will be the best entry point. if this EA worked like I expected it to do, it will maximum place one or two trades per day not more.. 10point3 places more than 20 trades per day

dear MiniMe

my idea will be very good for this ea signals that hit SL.this help to avoid loosing.not to trade 20 times a day.

when this ea open a position :

1)hit tp that is OK

2)reverse and go to SL ,if we open 3 or 4 posiotion with .2,.4,.8,1.6 any 10 to 15 pip we can get some profit .

This is my idea

chrisstoff:
Hi,

I backtested this EA with your settings but in two versions: MM_true; and MM=false;

Modelling Quality 90%.

The results are fantastic, nearly incredible. The absolut drawdown is zero.

We should forward test it as soon as possible.

I agree

Maybe your backtest results have some failures, but the truth is that any EA that do not show profits in backtests, will not be profitable in forward test or trading live. Results in foreward tests will not be the same, of course, but this is a great begining.

Reason: