Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 11

MiniMe:
Good work .. that was fast ... One rquest I hope you dont mind if we rename the EA to DIN v02.00, and post it in the first page .... as we try to keep the name consistant .. if so pls let me know

rgs

Alan

Why change the name to DIN? Why not leave as KusKus EA and giving credit to the originator. I recommend no change Mr. PIP, maybe just add a version number.

50 & 120 EMA's

Hello, friends!

In Manual Settings by Zeman we see 50 EMA like a signal line and 120 EMA as support/resistance...

But i wanna add some words about using 50 & 120 EMA's. It' s very simply, but may be help to novice...

When 50 EMA above 120 EMA - bullish tendency (50 under 120 - bearish...)

When 50 EMA crossed 120 EMA from up to down - change bullish to bearish trend (and when 50 crossed 120 from down to up - change bearish to bullish).

When we see flat - EMA's horisontal and very close order...

Files:
exam01.gif  30 kb

This is why --- read first

aligator:
Why change the name to DIN? Why not leave as KusKus EA and giving credit to the originator. I recommend no change Mr. PIP, maybe just add a version number.

Alligator we are not here to fight, DIN belongs to everyone .. it’s the effort of three good manual trading system, if you read the thread from the beginning you will know why, to make your life easier read post 57 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176053/page4

By the way Mr. Pip did the whole coding not just the version number -- read b4 you reply pls -

We have all the respect for everyone in this site, but we are trying to avoid the mess other threads having, and avoid mixed up back or forward tests, and the credit will be mentioned as ANCOLL said in the first post.

Mr.Pip. For that EA, what pairs are you currently erperimenting with?

Thanks,

Chris

EA Development

Hi Shinigami,

Thank you for your hard work and hope your EA will be a highly profitable one.

I would appreciate if you continued your work when you have time because my tests showed very promising results despite of the bugs the EA had at that time.

Actually, I forward testing your EA on GBPUSD, it is currently waiting for the right time to open an order.

Shinigami:
Found yet another bug. Fixed that already.

All bugs and fixes are done in the code so I'll simply post version 01_00 of the EA when I'm finished fixing it.

The bug: trailing stop was used instead of no-profit level. Now when we are in profit (at least n points) we move our stoploss to OrderOpenPrice+5 pips. After we did that, we use trailing profit.

Benefits: less modifications for stoploss, smaller drawdown.

Next steps: 1. optimize trailing stop; 2. make 2 trailing stops: normal one, ATR one; 3. moving stoploss every 5 pips instead of every pip; more to come!

MiniMe:
I had a porb the first time i used it my self, and I knew ppls will get confused the first time they use the excel sheet that's why I asked primajaya to post the link

http://www.stideas.com/Free%20Trading%20Tools.htm

newdigital , has answered most of the porblems in opening this tool, i will just write some steps for ppls who want to use it for the first time.

Ok for this tool to work you need to do the following :

First open the MT4 b4 the excel sheet

All the pairs on the excel sheet, has to have an chart opened in the MT4

on the MT4 go to options first tap enable DDE server

Now open the excel sheet and lower the security level to enable macros ,

If this was the first time you lower the security level then,close the sheet and save and open it again

when you open it, it ask for update click yes

thats it

Hi!!

No way, my friend. I still get wrong cells. I've done all what you've said and nothing.

Forward test

Got Shinigami's version in a forward test too. Will post results.

Vince

Shinigami:
Found yet another bug. Fixed that already.

All bugs and fixes are done in the code so I'll simply post version 01_00 of the EA when I'm finished fixing it.

The bug: trailing stop was used instead of no-profit level. Now when we are in profit (at least n points) we move our stoploss to OrderOpenPrice+5 pips. After we did that, we use trailing profit.

Benefits: less modifications for stoploss, smaller drawdown.

Next steps: 1. optimize trailing stop; 2. make 2 trailing stops: normal one, ATR one; 3. moving stoploss every 5 pips instead of every pip; more to come!

Awesome Can't wait to forward test

vincethebeast:
Got Shinigami's version in a forward test too. Will post results. Vince

Oh, did he PM you the new version? just wondering if he will post it today?

matrixebiz:
Oh, did he PM you the new version? just wondering if he will post it today?

No, I'm forward testing the one he posted earlier. Even though it might be a bit buggy still, just wondering how it will perform in a (demo of course..) forward test.

Reason: