Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System - page 49

MIniME loves the exotic pairs... Keep up ur good works guys..Mr pips, mineME, ancoll, shinagami, and others team.. Im always follow this thread and testing most of the EA posted here. Really likes 1.8 and 2.4 version.. Tested on 15 ( EU GU UCHF ) and TF30 on UCAD,UJ, EJ ,GJ , AU, NU... Hopes other traders will joined here for testing this DIN EA.

no trades

hi,

i don't have any trades from version 2.4 in back testing.

Is it problem with the EA or my strategy tester doing something wrong ?

No Trades

deepdrunk:
hi,

i don't have any trades from version 2.4 in back testing.

Is it problem with the EA or my strategy tester doing something wrong ?

Check the journal to see if there are any errors

Money Management might cause a problem with IBFX, not sure about other brokers.

I do not recomment using Alpari data unless your broker is Alpari.

I have run tests with data from Alpari, FXDD and FXCM and got different results.

Also not sure what time zone Alpari data is from.

To get data for your broker, open a 1 minute chart and press the home key until no more data is sent. Then repeat for 5 and 15 minute charts. Opening 30 minute charts and above will supply more data before the earliest date on the 1 minute anyway.

Repeat for each currency pair you want to test.

Robert

YEN crosses

MiniMe,

Be careful with your assumptions re JAP Pairs. There has been a lot of movement lately due to the Tokyo bank raising the interest rate. Many big money people, not just traders, use the Bank of Tokyo to finance projects costing millions of dollars. Some even take a loan from Bank of Tokyo and deposit in a bank returning a higher interest rate. When the interest rate rises in Japan some might look elsewhere for cheaper money.

Robert

MrPip:
MiniMe,

Be careful with your assumptions re JAP Pairs. There has been a lot of movement lately due to the Tokyo bank raising the interest rate. Many big money people, not just traders, use the Bank of Tokyo to finance projects costing millions of dollars. Some even take a loan from Bank of Tokyo and deposit in a bank returning a higher interest rate. When the interest rate rises in Japan some might look elsewhere for cheaper money.

Robert

You are right, I was just excited for the performance of the EA with the JAP pairs ...

Robert is it possible to try find a a solution for the money manegment in IBFX accounts ?

MM in IBFX accounts

MiniMe,

Yes, I just have not taken the time yet.

There is a function in MT4 that can be used to determine the broker.

Then use that to determine lot size.

Robert

I am going to do a forward test of 2.4 this week but what does the Step value do? and should I keep it low? I had in running this week and it didn't make any trades then realized I didn't put in the indicators Doh

testing 2.4

matrixebiz:
I am going to do a forward test of 2.4 this week but what does the Step value do? and should I keep it low? I had in running this week and it didn't make any trades then realized I didn't put in the indicators Doh

Step value? That is used for backtesting purposes. It allows testing different values for inputs. So Start is the first value, Step is how to step through the values and Stop is the ending value.

That is why I have switches as 0 and 1 instead of true and false.

I can use start = 0 step = 1 and stop = 1 to test the different switches.

This is like looping in Basic.

For I = 2 To 10 Step 2 only uses the even numbers

The only values used in forward testing are in the Value column.

Robert

Is Mini Account?

Hi All EA authors and contributors.

Excellent work. I'm starting to tests as on now (I mean monday).

I have no idea if my account is mini or not?

1 lot is equal to 100 000 of currency. So is it normal or mini.

Shall I set AccountIsMini to false?

Also I have strange clock information:

Local: 23:50

GMT: 22:50

NY: 17:50

Broker: 21:59 (and is not changing)

Bar: 00:29 (and is not changing)

What does it mean and will EA work ok with standard settings?

Regards,

Jak

european:
Great team work, especially MrPip, MiniMe and Ancoll - and the results are showing.

May be guys you can recommend one broker and post all charts/trades/indicator settings for this broker. I think it will simplify your work, as EA doesn't work only for people who haven't got correct settings.

If there is still a need for good filters, could you please post charts with bad entries/exits so we can find a filter/settings to improve on it.

Or any other EA related work.

euro

very good idea european,

if someone can help me and test with FXDD as this is the broker Mrpip using for his test, so minimal adjustments are required.

I am sorry i will keep testing IBFX, as this is the broker for my live account and I am trying to tune the setting so later I use it on my IBFX account, I will post the results with IBFX and the charts

for now this is the EAs and the pairs I am testing

USCAD v1.6

USCHF v.16

USJAP v2.4

EUUS v2.4

GBPUS v2.4

GBPJAP v2.4

EUJAP v1.8

EUCHF v1.8

AUDUS v.18

all the test are on 30 min charts, for IBFX i have disabled the MM and next week I will be testing for 1 lot size also next week I will enable the NY time and will disable usetradinghours .

Now pls if someone plan to do more tests can he/she apply different EAs version than the one I am using to the pairs

for ex.

I am using v.16 for USCAD, so apply v1.8 or 2.4 insted.

hopefully I will run live tests for the next 3 weeks.

Reason: