Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 18

Hi!

Anybody been reading this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174361

They use Moving Averages as well for forecasting. But not much info there.

Looks like thay all got reach and don't visit forum any longer

kanaps:
Hi Ramdas and everyone who fallows this thread!

Since Ramdas is very friendly and happy to chat while trading and looking for potential trades we should use a chat room instead of yahoo messenger. Or we might use yahoo chat room!

Ramdas, when you are on line on Monday, Please create Yahoo chat room or something like it and invite guys who you chat with about your setup! I guess it will help us all to understand setup better, faster and make more notes about it while you might be chatting to somebody else in the chat.. or we can chat between us and exchange "setup understanding experience".

Let us know if you think it is good idea and if you can do it or not. Thanks!

Kanaps.

Hello Kanaps & Everyone,

It is good idea to open Chat room....But i may not be able to give much time for chat room since i am full time trader.

I feel it is better to share communication in this thread only since everyone can read forum and it stay in Thread which is benifited for every Reader, so that any important point discussion will not be Lost.

For those who want to chat with me on Yahoo chat ...i am available on My yahoo chat..and if some important point discussion comes out in chat. then it will be discussed in thread.

All important point's discussion will be done in Thread for benifit of everyone.

This is very valuable setup ....just observe price action on every time frame and see price dynamic. don't only look at 5min frame. keep checking every time frame till 1Hr time frame. and you will see price good dynamics. you will see price moves well...only you have to look at it in correct way.

Best Regards

Ramdas

GBP/JPY Logical movement from SMA300

Hello everyone,

Attached chart shows, GBP/JPY Logical movement.

If you mark price movement. price has support at SMA300. and Good buy spot at sma150 touch. mark area.

If you look at Buy spot... Price has found sma300 support two times. and next SMA support sma150 act as Best buy point.

Look at this chart and ask yourself..is there any other indicator on chart which would have shown this logical movement. or Best buy point.?

We are interested only in reading Price sentiment... price pattern ...Best Buy point. and How much potential movement ahead.

That's all.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
gbp_jpy_01.gif  18 kb

ramdas:
Hello goldenequity,

You have provided good Alert tool.. have you modified it further ?

I think we realy need such alert tool specialy for this stratergy.

sometimes we miss important level. but with use of such alert it is easy to keep watch. and no need to always keep watching chart.

if you modify or develop such alert tool then it will be very helpfull.

Best regards

Ramdas

Hi Ramdas....sorry for not responding earlier...did not see this post till today

I have not modified any of the code.

This alert indicator seems to work well to whatever SMA I set it up for.

If the multi-time frame feature is enabled and the alert programmed for 50, it should work in all the time frames that you use and tell you which SMA 50 (1M, 5M, 15M etc.) the price has just crossed and in what currency pair as well.

What issues do you observe with it?

Regards,

Randy

A further note on the alert

Also Ramdas,

If you are looking for thatalert to work "auto pilot" so that you have a "cascade" of alerts on multiple time frames it must be loaded and runningin each particular time frame you want the cross alert from.

Let's say, you are watchingthe 15min SMA 50for your entry signal.

but you want a "heads up" from the 5min SMA 50 cross.

The alert must be loaded AND RUNNING on both timeframes....

you watchthe 15min (and let the 5min run minimized so it doesn't use up your screen view)

You will then get an alert from both timeframes in the alert pop-up window.

It will tell you which pair, what time frame the cross occured and what time it happened.

Sometimes I run an alert in the 1M timeframe to give me a "heads up" for the 5M. Sometimes I only run the 5M and 15M. If you change the 1M chart to a 5M chart....you get signals on the 5M cross....if you want signals from BOTH you must run both simultaneously.

I also trade only 3 currency pairs. The more currency pairs and timeframes you want alerts from, the more complex your setup must be.

Alerts are useful. Alerts can drive you nuts.

Hope that helps.

goldenequity:
Also Ramdas,

If you are looking for thatalert to work "auto pilot" so that you have a "cascade" of alerts on multiple time frames it must be loadedand runningin each particular time frame you want the cross alert from.

Let's say, you are watchingthe 15min SMA 50for your entry signal.

but you want a "heads up" from the 5min SMA 50 cross.

The alert must be loaded AND RUNNING on both timeframes....

you watchthe 15min (and let the 5min run minimized so it doesn't use up your screen view)

You will then get an alert from both timeframes in the alert pop-up window.

It will tell you which pair, what time frame the cross occured and what time it happened.

Sometimes I run an alert in the 1M timeframe to give me a "heads up" for the 5M. Sometimes I only run the 5M and 15M. If you change the 1M chart to a 5M chart....you get signals on the 5M cross....if you want signals from BOTH you must run both simultaneously.

I also trade only 3 currency pairs. The more currency pairs and timeframes you want alerts from, the more complex your setup must be.

Alerts are useful. Alerts can drive you nuts.

Hope that helps.

Hello goldenequity,

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Ramdas

GBP/USD Movement.

Hello Everyone,

Attached chart shows GBP/USD movement on 5min chart.

You can check for the price movement and entry exit point's are as per setup or not.

While discussing with some members on yahoo chat, i found that some member find this setup Difficult to understand. or difficult to enter at entry point where setup suggest best entry point.

some member also say's what's point in posting chart after fact ?.

Pl do observation for some time, then you start understanding price action and spotting Best Buy or sell point.

It is difficult to understand UP pattern while formation. since we are always in doughty of further movement...

But just look at today's chart on your Platform and shift chart till First UP arrow. where you will see price before fact. and look what you see, what you think. study what your mind thinking. and then look at further movement for checking if you are wrong or right. is the setup working or not.

Our mind always play important role.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:

ramdas:
While discussing with some members on yahoo chat, i found that some member find this setup Difficult to understand. or difficult to enter at entry point where setup suggest best entry point.

[CODE][/CODE]

what is the name of the yahoo chat room?

Pattern Recognition

Hi Ramdas,

The reason you post charts "after the fact" is very clear and very cool.

sarama001:
what is the name of the yahoo chat room?

Hello sarama001,

There is no yahoo chat room created,

I have Yahoo chat id,, it is ramdas_fx and normaly i keep it on, i am there if anyone want to have some clarification.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Reason: