Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 24

EnkiJr:

[a] how do the "pivot points" and/or "S/R" lines work on your chart... I gather the THREE upper resistance... and THREE lower support lines... are historical... but what each represents, what do they mean... each one is what...? and how do they help at the Decision Point...?

any significance in S/R bands [lines] showing up above the price... middle of it... or above it...?

Hi EnkiJr,

This thread is open and not dead. since already most things are discussed, new posting is reduced.

daily Pivotes point/lines are standard, it seems you need to study more on price action at pivote point.

EnkiJr:

on each pair I have just a price line showing up... on GBP/USD... top right... I see other lines as well... what do they mean and... if necessary, why don't I have them on all of the other charts...?

On your GBP/USD chart...it seems you have put another daily pivote point indicator. just remove additional indicator.

EnkiJr:

[c] I just downloaded MT4 from Alpari... was exploring earlier, for a few months with MT4 [mig]... on Alpari's MT4, for some reason, SMA 2400 is not drawing... all other are okay... ???

Reason for not apearing of SMA2400 is...backfill of data.

Just do page up key...and back data will get fill

Am glad you are here...

PIVOT... S/R Lines... yes I need to find the source and learn what they exactly do... and how to understand them...

S/R lines... they are Igor's... but when I put Igors S/R indicator on... the price values associated with each line are different [the lines are not on the same level]... is this okay...? I just left as per the version you have posted...

2400... only visible on EUR/USD... on all other is not showing up... maybe I just need to work for a while on the "PgUp" button...?

Q1: Still can't understand why on your screen-shut of GBP/USD... your chart is showing a "PriceLine" and TWO or THREE or... extra "PriceLines" that are I think in blue... -what are they, and how to put them on my chart...?

On my screen-shut I have put on the chart what I have learned at round tables of other houses... still need to train my eye to see what your eyes see... but... I trust it will come...

The indicators I have put on are from Igors setup... they give you a dashboard of what's going on... I like them... please let me know if I should post them here... and tell me what you think...

BTW: After almost 5 months of "learning"... all over the place... I wish I came across Igors thread at the beginning of my journey... study with him... learn... and then with you... again, am impressed with your SMAs... Congratulations!

Files:
6_sma_igor.jpg  95 kb

okay.. I didn't even start to learn your SMAs/Price reading yet... just made the setup... but if I would to make a trade... would I be right here...?

now am going to analyze your charts... and start my eye training process... thanks.

Files:

Hi Ramdas... and All...

This is for all who will drop by here... and most specifically for the new to-be fx traders... this is based on my experience... do the following and save yourselves months of running in a circle and trading losses... and still not knowing what to do...

[1] go to Igor's thread... learn what he is giving... there is nobody like him... he is a great teacher... you will learn what's needed... he is teaching you a terrific trading system - IgorTSR... you will get all what you need...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

[2] When you learn IgorTSR... come back here and learn Ramdas 6SMAs... and you may not need anything else to be a fx success...

here are the TWO... side by side... what you will learn with Igor [crossing EMAs]... can be used with Ramdas 6SMAs TS [Sup/Res SMAs]... which we may call now... ***IgoRam6*** ...

I installed the TWO systems and now I am ready to start my apprenticeship with Igor and Ramdas... and than train my eyes/mind on IgoRam6...

Thanks Ramdas... I will be dropping in from time to time to let you know how I am doing...

PS: Everybody... PIVOT and its S/R Lines are very important... google them to learn...

Files:
igor_6_sma.jpg  138 kb

EnkiJr:
Hi Ramdas... and All...

This is for all who will drop by here... and most specifically for the new to-be fx traders... this is based on my experience... do the following and save yourselves months of running in a circle and trading losses... and still not knowing what to do...

[1] go to Igor's thread... learn what he is giving... there is nobody like him... he is a great teacher... you will learn what's needed... he is teaching you a terrific trading system - IgorTSR... you will get all what you need...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

[2] When you learn IgorTSR... come back here and learn Ramdas 6SMAs... and you may not need anything else to be a fx success...

here are the TWO... side by side... what you will learn with Igor [crossing EMAs]... can be used with Ramdas 6SMAs TS [Sup/Res SMAs]... which we may call now... ***IgoRam6*** ...

I installed the TWO systems and now I am ready to start my apprenticeship with Igor and Ramdas... and than train my eyes/mind on IgoRam6...

Thanks Ramdas... I will be dropping in from time to time to let you know how I am doing...

PS: Everybody... PIVOT and its S/R Lines are very important... google them to learn...

Hi EnkiJr,

Doing good work, Keep it up

Best Regards

Ramdas

I just completed a "slide show" presentation of your lecture on my computer and will start studying it all soon... I sent you a PM... what are these "blue" price lines on your charts...?

EnkiJr:
I just completed a "slide show" presentation of your lecture on my computer and will start studying it all soon... I sent you a PM... what are these "blue" price lines on your charts...?

Dear EnkiJr,

blue price lines other than daily pivote lines are 4Hour pivotes lines.

if you had placed indicator name "AllPivots_v1 014Hr" then you will see 4Hr pivotes on chart. that 4Hr pivote is used just to know where price is trading in last 4Hr... But problem is..since different broket use different time ,,so 4Hr closing will be different ,,,so it is better to remove that 4Hr pivote indicator, to avoide confusion,.

Best Regards

Ramdas

MTF TSS [sw] in separate window shows, 4 example, on 1H or 15min timeframe situation from 1h(4H) timeframe

Files:
mtf_tss2.gif  17 kb

trading with simple setup system ( TSS or RAM SS?)

Files:

fxbs:
trading with simple setup system ( TSS or RAM SS?)

Hi fxbs,

Thanks for giving nice utility.

I would like to know.. in third window of MTF_TSS[sw] ( Bottom),,, How to make use of it...

Thanks,

Ramdas

Reason: