Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 15

You're welcome.

I just run it in the background....works like a charm.

good trading to all!

cheers

Hello everyone,

Just a note received from NewsPlugin.It is for those who do not have NewsPlugin.

BestRegards

Ramdas

[02:52 US Econ: US NFP Data Should Shift Focus Back To US Dollar] Sydney, January 5; The large liquidation of carry trades in the past 24 hours has dominated the FX market"s attention, but the focus might shift back to the US dollar later today when US non-farm payroll data is released. The median expectation for the job data is plus 110K, but the stunning drop forecasted by ADP has resulted in whispers that the number might be a lot worse than the median. If the number does come in worse than expected it will fuel expectationsthat labor market weakness will compel the Fed to lower rates some time in the first half of 2007. This perception would weigh on USD sentiment and could reignite the broad USD trend lower that has stalled since Wednesday.If the USD was to weaken there might be a change in the pecking order in the currencies that would most benefit from the next round of dollar weakness. If the USD is pressured due to US economic growth concerns, growth currencies such as the GBP and AUD might get left behind and "hard" currencies such as the JPY, EUR and CHF might lead the USD lower. If expectations of a Fed rate cut fire up it would dampen expectations that the BOE and RBA will hike early in 2007 if at all. Meanwhile the market expects the ECB and BOJ to hike rates in any case due to specific domestic concerns. For a full preview of the US payroll data seeSee 42305 . --john.Noonan@thomson.com[IFR Forex Watch][SQUAWK BOX]

goldenequity:
You're welcome.

I just run it in the background....works like a charm.

good trading to all!

cheers

----------------------------------------------

goldenequity: Hello!

Thank you, for your nice indicator, it's great!

Could you please elaborate little bit more, you said that you run it on the background. Thank you!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

PS; Ramdas,hello:

Thank you for your nice and practical trading system!

Sincerely,

rswamy4449

Alert Indicator

Yes, what I mean, is that once I load it into the chart, it opens up it's own window then just I pull the window down...minimize it...I don't watch it. I just let it run for it's alert function.

I have been trading using SMA's for almost 9 months...they are very similar to how Ramdas trades using movingsupport and resistance (SMA's) as well as statics/r like the pivot and cam lines.

I just noticed month's ago that it just works very well with SMA's and in all currencies....whoever put it together did a wonderful job!

Regards,

Randy

Time Bar

Thought this might be helpful for some also if they don't have anything to track world clocks and trade sessions. You can download it here:

http://www.pawprint.net/wt/

Thankyou Ramdas for this helpful thread!!!

Randy

Files:
timebar.jpg  14 kb

How many people feel fear to buy at bottom of Red candle

Hello Friends,

Refer attached GBP/USD chart.

In this chart i have shown Candle chart. and as per setup we see 1.9374 as best buy point.

I have shown candle chart to show How fearfull it is to buy at Bottom of Red candle.

I am sure many people feel fear to buy at bottom of Red candle.

and they will buy above 1.9397 which is previous res. where half potential is already gone.

I have already addressed this mental aspect in this thread.

This is just for Refreshing mental aspect of trading.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
gbp_usd_38.gif  16 kb

h1 trend

ramdas:
Hello Friends,

Refer attached GBP/USD chart.

In this chart i have shown Candle chart. and as per setup we see 1.9374 as best buy point.

I have shown candle chart to show How fearfull it is to buy at Bottom of Red candle.

I am sure many people feel fear to buy at bottom of Red candle.

and they will buy above 1.9397 which is previous res. where half potential is already gone.

I have already addressed this mental aspect in this thread.

This is just for Refreshing mental aspect of trading.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hi Ramdas,

Considering a larger tf , Is better to wait for a short set up or even a signal like this is valid to enter a trade??

Thx.

Files:
ramdas_k1.gif  58 kb

GUSDINSALVOFOREX:
Hi Ramdas,

Considering a larger tf , Is better to wait for a short set up or even a signal like this is valid to enter a trade??

Thx.

Hello GUSDINSALVOFOREX,

Thanks for asking valid question.

If we look at GBP/USD movement from 2 jan till today. it is just 4Day's.

But market move in good way.

First day 2nd Jan. 15min chart price move from SMA2400(15min Chart) UP side. it was looking that price will move further.

Then on 3rd Jan. market develop fall pattern on 5min as well as 15min. and till now it is fall. from 1.9740 to 1.9348.

Now if you check why price rebound from 1.9348.. it is SMA50 touch on Daily chart.

what i observe on this setup is it works on any time frame. and no of pips potential is depend upon which time frame we are looking.

I simply think as if market gives me 40pips as per setup then why not to take it.

Looking at today's NFP event, it is better not to expect more.

And 4Hr before NFP release, One has to be very carefull and avoide pos based on pattern, since market will not follow any system.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Daily Sma50

ramdas:
Hello GUSDINSALVOFOREX,

Thanks for asking valid question.

If we look at GBP/USD movement from 2 jan till today. it is just 4Day's.

But market move in good way.

First day 2nd Jan. 15min chart price move from SMA2400(15min Chart) UP side. it was looking that price will move further.

Then on 3rd Jan. market develop fall pattern on 5min as well as 15min. and till now it is fall. from 1.9740 to 1.9348.

Now if you check why price rebound from 1.9348.. it is SMA50 touch on Daily chart.

what i observe on this setup is it works on any time frame. and no of pips potential is depend upon which time frame we are looking.

I simply think as if market gives me 40pips as per setup then why not to take it.

Looking at today's NFP event, it is better not to expect more.

And 4Hr before NFP release, One has to be very carefull and avoide pos based on pattern, since market will not follow any system.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hi Ramdas

Thank you for clarifying , I'll check my daily chart.

Best Regards

Gus

Check SMA600

Hello friend,

Anyone checked USD/CHF and USD/JPY price actions at SMA600 (5Min chart) ?

If you have not.. then pl check it. if want ..you can post chart.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Reason: