Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 23

fasil
fasil  
increase
increase  
fasil
fasil  

Thank you increase for your fast response!

keep up your great help !!!

fasil

Ramdas dumbre
Ramdas dumbre  

Hello Friends,

Attached indicator Fan Simple4 - nice little ind with traffic light

this was posted in other thread by fxbs.

Can anyone try possibility of using this indicator for our stratergy.. to make thing easy. i am looking for modifying this indicator for our setup.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
Angler
Angler  

hi..

Interesting reading... but I am still getting lost and am not confident in what I am seeing to call it a buy or sell....

Would be nice if a few live charts could be posted as the trade is in progress and then we can follow as the trade runs its course ... its always easy to see trades after the event...

Regards

john

Ramdas dumbre
Ramdas dumbre  
Angler:
hi..

Interesting reading... but I am still getting lost and am not confident in what I am seeing to call it a buy or sell....

Would be nice if a few live charts could be posted as the trade is in progress and then we can follow as the trade runs its course ... its always easy to see trades after the event...

Regards

john

Hello Angler,

Yes what you said is correct..its always easy to see trades after the event.

Then question comes in mind is..

Why it is difficult before event ?

What is in front of us before event ?

We can learn from history...to prepair ourself for futhure.

Check history...spot any price pattern. check price behaviour after that pattern. and make conclusion.

If you keep observing price behaviour with this setup ...for some time

you will understand how price moves and price dynamics.

Trader itself is holly grail...

Best Regards

Ramdas

Angler
Angler  

hi...

Thanks for the quick reply...whats getting in the way is just good ol confidence which as you say will come with time...

Do you have any set-ups possibly in the making now....?

Indicator

ramdas:
Hello Friends,

Attached indicator Fan Simple4 - nice little ind with traffic light

this was posted in other thread by fxbs.

Can anyone try possibility of using this indicator for our stratergy.. to make thing easy. i am looking for modifying this indicator for our setup.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hi Ramdas,

I think it lefts one piece of the indicator to be setted on the library because the indicator starts as follow:

#include

May be the source link of the indicator has the remaining part.

Ramdas dumbre
Ramdas dumbre  
GUSDINSALVOFOREX:
Hi Ramdas,

I think it lefts one piece of the indicator to be setted on the library because the indicator starts as follow:

#include

May be the source link of the indicator has the remaining part.

Hi, GUSDINSALVOFOREX,

I don't know much about this indicator or programing part of this indicator.

I looks interesting to me since it shows Trafic light..so i thought of possibility of modifying it for this setup.

I found this in some other thread.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Ramdas dumbre
Ramdas dumbre  

Hello Friends,

I hope this thread member finding this setup usefull.

some might be observing price actions with this setup...and many might have left this thread in search of another stratergy.

Only practice and observations will make you master in trading with such simple setup.

This is simple setup... but most difficult to take entry.. and only observation, practice and understanding what your mind think at entry point will make thing easy. keep observing time frames 1Min to 1Hr for understanding price action and price dynamics.

For study..just check today's GBP/USD. 1Hr Chart where price found resistance ..and on 5min chart where UP pattern form... and after UP pattern where price has touch and fall.

Best Regards

Ramdas