Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 16

bounce

Yes, very nice bounce off these 5 min 600 sma levels, or the same on the 1 hr charts with the 50 sma levels.

Good move patterns

Hello Everyone.

I Have attached some recent Good move patterns.

you can check patterns on your chart.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Great thread

Hi ramdas,

This is a great thread you have here. The number of viewings and positive ratings shows that there are many people like myself who enjoy your posts. Well done!

I realise that the basis of what you are doing is intelligent intrpretation of patterns but I was wondering about the allignment of the 6 SMAs. With perfect allignment of 5 over 50 over 150 over 300 over 600 over 2400, is this not a very strong up signal and vice versa for a sell signal?

Anyway, I coded an indicator for this. The green bars measure the strength of the up move and the red bars the strength of down move. The black line sums the 2 and moves from +50 (perfect up allignment) to -50 (perfect down allignment).

Please disregard this if you think it's rubbish.

regards

numbercruncher

Files:

numbercruncher:
I coded an indicator for this. The green bars measure the strength of the up move and the red bars the strength of down move. The black line sums the 2 and moves from +50 (perfect up allignment) to -50 (perfect down allignment).

That's pretty interesting

numbercruncher:
Hi ramdas,

This is a great thread you have here. The number of viewings and positive ratings shows that there are many people like myself who enjoy your posts. Well done!

I realise that the basis of what you are doing is intelligent intrpretation of patterns but I was wondering about the allignment of the 6 SMAs. With perfect allignment of 5 over 50 over 150 over 300 over 600 over 2400, is this not a very strong up signal and vice versa for a sell signal?

Anyway, I coded an indicator for this. The green bars measure the strength of the up move and the red bars the strength of down move. The black line sums the 2 and moves from +50 (perfect up allignment) to -50 (perfect down allignment).

Please disregard this if you think it's rubbish.

regards

numbercruncher

Hello numbercruncher,

Thanks for taking great efforts, indicator looks interesting.

We will observe this indicator, and look for clue which can help to take trade decision.

Sorry for delayed reply, I was having some Colling fan problem with my Laptop.

Best Regards

Ramdas

hi

Ramdas,

Great Work .. Zabardast i wud Say well tryin to understand still .. hope i get the real idea .. keep it up !

Nice signal generated on GBP/USD, EUR/USD & USD/CHF

Hello everyone,

Attached chart shows nice signal generated and produce move of 40 to 50 pips.

If you notice on chart this signal is generated with some choppy price action before move. and then steady 50pips move.

All three pair generated same signal. GBP/USD, EUR/USD & USD/CHF.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
gbp_usd_39.gif  18 kb

ramdas:
Hello everyone,

Attached chart shows nice signal generated and produce move of 40 to 50 pips.

If you notice on chart this signal is generated with some choppy price action before move. and then steady 50pips move.

All three pair generated same signal. GBP/USD, EUR/USD & USD/CHF.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hello everyone,

Anyone observe Buy signal generated after sell , and how nicely G/U and E/U move up...more than 40pips.

It is always better to book partial profit at 40 pips move and let other lot hold till reverse signal generated.

You can share your chart on tis thread so that other can also learn and develop confidance.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hello ramdas,

thank you very much for sharing your ideas. Great job !!

I read the whole thread last night and WOW - you know what happened this morning, you already posted it. I took a position on GBP/USD and made some pips. Since I am a newbie on forex trading I am here to listen and to learn. I traded a lot between 1998 and 2001(shares), made some and kept them and stood 5 years aside. It would be very nice if you continue this thread. Once more thanks a lot and good luck.

Since my demo account Server is down now for more than 3 hours ( ABM marketindex ) I remember an old saying:

Better being out, wishing to be in

than

being in and wishing to be out

mokonni:
Hello ramdas,

thank you very much for sharing your ideas. Great job !!

I read the whole thread last night and WOW - you know what happened this morning, you already posted it. I took a position on GBP/USD and made some pips. Since I am a newbie on forex trading I am here to listen and to learn. I traded a lot between 1998 and 2001(shares), made some and kept them and stood 5 years aside. It would be very nice if you continue this thread. Once more thanks a lot and good luck.

Since my demo account Server is down now for more than 3 hours ( ABM marketindex ) I remember an old saying:

Better being out, wishing to be in

than

being in and wishing to be out

Hi mokonni,

Great, that you spend last night in reading thread and immediately saw price action.

you are lucky, you found this thread at right time, and understood setup.

it is good that you have Share trading experiance. that will help in understanding price action, share trading is different than Forex trading. basic Technical study remain same. but here different stratergy.

Just observe how price pattern forms.

keep watch on news, important event, once that event is over, again price follows good pattern on 5min,

Observation and patience are most important.

Real account Mind control play most critical role.

Market is remain same for your DEMO and real, except we face problem in order execution, slippage, platform frezz during news event in real account.

Best of luck,

This thread will remain active, with active participation from many our many friends,

Best Regards

Ramdas