In need of an alert indicator for external indicator

Hi all,

I have an XO indicator (ex4) and need to get alerts when the value changes from 0 to 1. As I cannot code (I am not just a beginner coder anyways) this into the the existing ex4 file, I need an external one that gets the the value change (with iCustom I guess) and sends an alert (popup, push, etc.).

Is it also possible to have something like that which monitors multiple pairs and multiple time frames (maybe like a dashboard but only for XO). Such as, 5 different pairs and sends an alert whenever any one of these pairs has a changed value (in XO indicator) in 1m, 5m, 15m or 30m time frames.

Thanks very much...

yuruyedur:
Hi all,

I have an XO indicator (ex4) and need to get alerts when the value changes from 0 to 1. As I cannot code (I am not just a beginner coder anyways) this into the the existing ex4 file, I need an external one that gets the the value change (with iCustom I guess) and sends an alert (popup, push, etc.).

Is it also possible to have something like that which monitors multiple pairs and multiple time frames (maybe like a dashboard but only for XO). Such as, 5 different pairs and sends an alert whenever any one of these pairs has a changed value (in XO indicator) in 1m, 5m, 15m or 30m time frames.

Thanks very much...

You have a million excellent mq4 versions

Why using some ex4?

whisperer:

You have a million excellent mq4 versions

Why using some ex4?

Because all ex4 files are "magic" :)

yuruyedur:
Hi all,

Thanks very much...
Try using some of the correctly coded XO indicators (that are, as they already told, available as mq4 file)
Reason: