Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 17

EUR/USD facing resistance at SMA300

Hello everyone,

Attached chart shows current example of How EUR/USD facing resistance at SMA300 price is above sam150 and below sma300.

You can see Quite clear reaction at sma300,

The reason for this is... yesterday price is rejected from above SMA600, and that has disturb UP sentiment. so today price is facing some hesitation to go above sma300, and touch sma600,

Chart says, trader are not interested to sell at bottom, and since yesterday's rejection , they are hesitaed to Buy.

price will come out of this consolidation phase only after some EUR or USD news.

Or during consolidation phase.. if sma300 drop down and if price find itself above sma300 then price will make up move.

I could not able to post for last two day's since i was facing some problem with my laptop. i resolved it and again started posing.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
eur_usd.gif  17 kb

Example of wrong Buy spot. USD/JPY

Hello everyone,

Attached chart shows USD/JPY Chart.

In this chart previous action suggest fall pattern on 15min chart with previous price rejection ,

Now price has gone UP due to USD News. and since usd is strong. u/j will rise till USD rise and once it is over it will fall.

On 5min chart you may think of going long when price touch sma50. where i shown arrow with cross... But this is wrong Buy spot. since price has gone up without UP pattern. and looking at JPY interest rise ahead. JPY will become strong ahead of Rate hike.

It will be interesting to sww what happens ahead.

Fresh shorts will get create , since price has gone against fall pattern.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
usdjpy.gif  19 kb

Example of wrong Buy spot. USD/JPY ,Continuation.

ramdas:
Hello everyone,

Attached chart shows USD/JPY Chart.

In this chart previous action suggest fall pattern on 15min chart with previous price rejection ,

Now price has gone UP due to USD News. and since usd is strong. u/j will rise till USD rise and once it is over it will fall.

On 5min chart you may think of going long when price touch sma50. where i shown arrow with cross... But this is wrong Buy spot. since price has gone up without UP pattern. and looking at JPY interest rise ahead. JPY will become strong ahead of Rate hike.

It will be interesting to sww what happens ahead.

Fresh shorts will get create , since price has gone against fall pattern.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hello everyone,

Attached chart is continuation chart of previous post.

You can see what happen next in continuation chart.

Study this type of situation, and understand logic.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
usdjpy.gif  18 kb

Why EUR/USD rebound from 1.2864 ?

Hello everyone,

Attached chart shows example of Short recovery at 1Hr time frame chart SMA2400 Touch.

Here interesting thing is..on USD news price drop. since news was positive for USD. but what happen next ???????

Price rebound from 1.2864 ..... since if you look at 1Hr chart you will see good travel by E/U from 1.3295 to 1.2964 and at sma2400 touch on Hr chart , trader started Short recovery and price rebound from this spot.

You will wonder, what is happening why price rebound inspit of positive USD news. chart will give you answer.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
eur_usd_44.gif  28 kb

ramdas:
Hello everyone,

Attached chart shows example of Short recovery at 1Hr time frame chart SMA2400 Touch.

Here interesting thing is..on USD news price drop. since news was positive for USD. but what happen next ???????

Price rebound from 1.2864 ..... since if you look at 1Hr chart you will see good travel by E/U from 1.3295 to 1.2964 and at sma2400 touch on Hr chart , trader started Short recovery and price rebound from this spot.

You will wonder, what is happening why price rebound inspit of positive USD news. chart will give you answer.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Huge resistance on sma2400 burned all positive usa news... Does it mean that it looses it's resistance every time it touches it? Or opposite it builds it UP?

kanaps:
Huge resistance on sma2400 burned all positive usa news... Does it mean that it looses it's resistance every time it touches it? Or opposite it builds it UP?

Hello Kanaps,

These are the support/resistance where Big money take's action. higher the time frame higher action. SMA2400 support on 1Hr chart. is much powerfull than SMA2400 on 5min chart.

Best Regards

Ramdas

goldenequity:
Greetings Ramdas,

Here is an alert that will alert you when the price crosses an SMA.

It will notify you when it happens on each timeframe,i.e. M1, M5, M15 and so on. It is audible and the popup tells you which timeframe it has crossed.

I have mine set to SMA 50 and included how to set it up.

Regards,

Randy

Hello goldenequity,

You have provided good Alert tool.. have you modified it further ?

I think we realy need such alert tool specialy for this stratergy.

sometimes we miss important level. but with use of such alert it is easy to keep watch. and no need to always keep watching chart.

if you modify or develop such alert tool then it will be very helpfull.

Best regards

Ramdas

Hello Everyone,

I think many memeber of this thread might be finding difficulty to understand the setup.

I feel this since i don't see members asking questions or clarification Or posting there views or chart's. if i go through post's , i see only myself is doing posting..and got surprised as ...am i going alone ? or doing wrong by not taking other member's along with me.?

On other hand i see number of views are increasing rapidly.

That say's many reader are checking my post with more interest. and they are interested more in my post. so they don't post.

Some thread members have ask me to continue posting, since they find this setup usefull and want to learn more..so i keep posting.

And i think now number of post are sufficient to show what the setup is.

and how it works..and how price dynamics works...how we spot best buy point looking at price map ahead.

I know it is difficult to understand or accept this setup at initial stage... since there in no Indicator on chart only simple moving average...But once you understood price dynamics you will find yourself at top of the hill and you can see this setup as best possible way to trade forex.

I will keep sharing and replying your query.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hi Ramdas

Your Post and Explanation have beeen so clear and Encouraging .. thanx for sharing such a nice system though i need to admit i still not really sure of the setup but i hv tried n tested but a bit confused reading all ur post over n over again . SMA .. support . are really good just i wish i get a clear picture soon abt the trend formation as i am confused there and how to detect if its trending sideways ! ..

Overall Keep up the good work and thx.. for ur commiment. ppl dnt often post because before the ask anything you post with ur justification n clarify each and everytrade day by day so far .. i would say .. thnx again

Raheel

Hi Ramdas and everyone who fallows this thread!

Since Ramdas is very friendly and happy to chat while trading and looking for potential trades we should use a chat room instead of yahoo messenger. Or we might use yahoo chat room!

Ramdas, when you are on line on Monday, Please create Yahoo chat room or something like it and invite guys who you chat with about your setup! I guess it will help us all to understand setup better, faster and make more notes about it while you might be chatting to somebody else in the chat.. or we can chat between us and exchange "setup understanding experience".

Let us know if you think it is good idea and if you can do it or not. Thanks!

Kanaps.

Reason: