Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 22

GUSDINSALVOFOREX:
Hi Ramdas, I've found a strong resistance for last 2 days on G/U when it reaches the sma.1750 level, does this level has any special meaning or its just a particular case?? Tnx

Hi GUSDINSALVOFOREX,

I have attached Chart..which can explain what is the situation.

Just check on 15min chart. picture will be clear.

sma1750 on 5min chart is almost near to sma600 on 15min chart. where price is facing resistance. once it is clear price will face second resistance at SMA2400 on 5min chart which is above sma600 15min chart.

You can switch chart timeframe from 1Min to 1Hr for clear picture.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:

USD/JPY quick note

Hello everyone.

USD/JPY check 15min frame Currently price is nearing to SMA2400 on 15min chart. value is 120.18 to 20.. observe price action at this spot.

keep watch on U/J , E/J and GBP/JPY. all 15min chart all three nearing sma2400 15min chart

Best Regards

Ramdas

ramdas:
Hello everyone.

USD/JPY check 15min frame Currently price is nearing to SMA2400 on 15min chart. value is 120.18 to 20.. observe price action at this spot.

keep watch on U/J , E/J and GBP/JPY. all 15min chart all three nearing sma2400 15min chart

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hello everyone,

Those who are watching USD/JPY 15min frame chart might have saw rebound from SMA2400 on 15min chart.

Here point to be note is price fall to 120.05 below 15 pips. from sma2400 on news release and quickly rebound. normaly price find support at 00 to 05 figures. on line chart it clearly apears as price has touch sma2400 and rebound. here safe entry is when price goes above sma2400

and touch down sma2400 from top.

here we see exit is at sma150 touch that is 120.90. as per 15min chart.

But we should not hold till that since trend is down. so we have to check on 5min chart which is next sma touch exit point where price showing weakness. i see sma300 --5min chart seems exit point

All these charts i am posting for explaining different situations,

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
usd_jpy_01.gif  18 kb

Do you just use the MAs to trade or are you using any other indicators to determine whether to take the trade or not?

et_phonehome_2:
Do you just use the MAs to trade or are you using any other indicators to determine whether to take the trade or not?

Hello et_phonehome_2,

I don't need any other indicator..since price react to SMA.

More indicator we put on chart ...more we go away from reading price action. i keep watch on new release...and price sentiment.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hello Everyone,

I have done sufficient post's to show how setup works.

now onward i will reduce my post.. since i can not go on posting with my own...unless people find it usefull..

Also if number of post increases too much then it becomes very difficult to read complete thread..so it is better to keep number of post to limited size ...i have also reserve post 201 for all summery.

I will keep supporting this thread with my best...and i will answer your Question query.

I have added poll option to this thread... if you are member of this thread and follow this thread ...then pl vote ..so that we can get idea of how many member follow this thread.

Best Regards

Ramdas

1750 play

hi Ramdas,

I've found once again an important level for the 1750 sma on the 5min and as u mentioned in other post, it`s corresponding to sma 600 for the 15 m ,

today bouncing from that level to sma 300 on m5.

I have voted yes in the poll and I think we need ur support so I've choosed the first option

Thanx, Gus

Files:

GUSDINSALVOFOREX:
hi Ramdas,

I've found once again an important level for the 1750 sma on the 5min and as u mentioned in other post, it`s corresponding to sma 600 for the 15 m ,

today bouncing from that level to sma 300 on m5.

I have voted yes in the poll and I think we need ur support so I've choosed the first option

Thanx, Gus

Hi GUSDINSALVOFOREX,

Yes it same level SMA600 on 15min chart.

Just go on switching TF from 1min to 1Hr and observe what you see. Price is smart

Best Regards

Ramdas

This indicator developed by another member in this thread, is working good, it gives major moves, I think with some fine tuning it could do the trick, perhaps someone could have a look, now that we are all a bit more familiar with the system thanks to great work by Ramas

Files:

Reason: