6 sma cross

Does anyone have a 6 sma cross indicator ?

increase:
Does anyone have a 6 sma cross indicator ?

sma with period of 6 is crossing what? Price or the other ma?

newdigital:
sma with period of 6 is crossing what? Price or the other ma?

Price, but does that mean you have either?

I understand. You are talking about indicator having 6 sma indicators inside and giving the arrows on particular rules.

newdigital:
I understand. You are talking about indicator having 6 sma indicators inside and giving the arrows on particular rules.

Yes as per my PM to you

increase:
Yes as per my PM to you

6 sma indicators are ok. It is no problem. If we create just one indicator with 6 colored arrows so it will be more complicated. Because arrows are not the lines. Lines are much better.

You may use template atached. Unzip and place it in /templates folder (for example: C:\Program Files\Metatrader4\templates). Then open chart and download template and you will see 6 sma indicators on the chart.

As to other indicators so check with trading system setup thread.

Files:
6sma.zip  1 kb

newdigital:
6 sma indicators are ok. It is no problem. If we create just one indicator with 6 colored arrows so it will be more complicated. Because .

Thanks I already did that, what I wanted was something like the attached with arrows on 5 & 50 sma cross, with the addition of 3 other SMA so that I can alert when all 6 cluster to cross up or down as per pic

Ideally price movement when these 4 conditions are met as in

1. price hits 5 & 50 cross up

2. price hits 5 & 50 cross down

3. 1. price hits when SMA cluster to cross up

3. 1. price hits when SMA cluster to cross down

Files:
bounce.zip  102 kb

As I understand his system is not like simple price-crossing-sma system.

ramdas understands those sma indicators as support/resistance levels and trading not on the cross: price is crossing sma then is reversing and touching sma from the other side. It is good visually when we have the lines but arrows ...

Besides as I understand price may touch the sma buy high of close bar. But high/low of particular bar is different for many brokers. Different value. Especially on M1 and M5 timeframes.

So it should be some "delta" coded in pips between high/low of the bar and sma describing this "touching".

This system is very good to understand the market condition and to predict the price movement.

But you coded something already for that? I see some indicator in your attachment.

newdigital:
As I understand his system is not like simple price-crossing-sma system.

ramdas understands those sma indicators as support/resistance levels and trading not on the cross: price is crossing sma then is reversing and touching sma from the other side. It is good visually when we have the lines but arrows ...

Besides as I understand price may touch the sma buy high of close bar. But high/low of particular bar is different for many brokers. Different value. Especially on M1 and M5 timeframes.

So it should be some "delta" coded in pips between high/low of the bar and sma describing this "touching".

This system is very good to understand the market condition and to predict the price movement.

But you coded something already for that? I see some indicator in your attachment.

Yes I had a go mate but I am complete novice at coding, I would be lost trying to duplicate your explanation, which is what it needs, but it would be good if it could be done, maybe it is too much work/requires too much subjective analysis as you suggest

increase:

Ideally price movement when these 4 conditions are met as in

1. price hits 5 & 50 cross up

2. price hits 5 & 50 cross down

3. 1. price hits when SMA cluster to cross up

3. 1. price hits when SMA cluster to cross down

Sorry I did not understand ...

Price value and 5 sma is almost the same. Price is crossing 5 sma all the time.

And I don't understand this one:

3. 1. price hits when SMA cluster to cross up 3. 1. price hits when SMA cluster to cross down

newdigital:
Sorry I did not understand ...

Price value and 5 sma is almost the same. Price is crossing 5 sma all the time.

And I don't understand this one:

As pics attached

Files:
pics.zip  415 kb
Reason: