Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 20

JPY movement

Hello Everyone.........

Those who have read article on Simple Moving Average, will understand today's bounce of GBP/JPY and other jpy pair.

I have given link in my previous post..(post 192)

If you look a GBP/JPY pair..pair has touch SMA2400 and from there it bounce. you can also note pair has also fall with Down pattern formation and touch sma2400 which act as next SMA Support.

Note this : "The highlight of the session was a large US name

pushed through a good size GBP/JPY order, with GBP 1.5 billion reportedly pushed through the legs." Referance

This is the noted reason why G/J bounce from SMA2400.

This is How big orders reside at strong SMA, and How SMA used as Support and resistance.

Our stratergy also suggest to Exit at SMA2400 touch.

Best Regards

Rmdas

Files:

hi

Excellent .. SMA Rocks ..

Thanks. Ramdas...

Hi

We need somebody to explain the "How to use the indicator "SixMA" in order to avoid any erratic interpretation. Rgds

chehab:
Hi We need somebody to explain the "How to use the indicator "SixMA" in order to avoid any erratic interpretation. Rgds

Hi chehab,

I feel numbercrunchermay help us in better understanding of this indicator.

He has develop and posted this indicator in post 155.

Best Regards,

Ramdas

Better explanation is required

numbercruncher:
Hi ramdas,

This is a great thread you have here. The number of viewings and positive ratings shows that there are many people like myself who enjoy your posts. Well done!

I realise that the basis of what you are doing is intelligent intrpretation of patterns but I was wondering about the allignment of the 6 SMAs. With perfect allignment of 5 over 50 over 150 over 300 over 600 over 2400, is this not a very strong up signal and vice versa for a sell signal?

Anyway, I coded an indicator for this. The green bars measure the strength of the up move and the red bars the strength of down move. The black line sums the 2 and moves from +50 (perfect up allignment) to -50 (perfect down allignment).

Please disregard this if you think it's rubbish.

regards

numbercruncher

=================

Hi

Thank u for the effort you showed to achieve the indicator "SixMA...".

But allow me to ask for more precise interpretation. In other word, it is better to build the pattern that tells when to Buy/Sell.

Thanks in advance

ramdas:
Hello Kanaps,

These are the support/resistance where Big money take's action. higher the time frame higher action. SMA2400 support on 1Hr chart. is much powerfull than SMA2400 on 5min chart.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hello Everyone,

Attached chart shows current example of How....SMA2400 support on 1Hr chart. act as much powerfull than SMA2400 on 5min chart.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:

ramdas:
Hello Everyone,

Attached chart shows current example of How....SMA2400 support on 1Hr chart. act as much powerfull than SMA2400 on 5min chart.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hello Everyone,

Continuation chart.

You can see on attached chart. How price rebound from 1Hr SMA2400 Which has act as very srong support.

You can mark how price is facing resistance at SMA50 on 1Hr Chart.

If you see other time frame then you will see that price is trading below sma2400 on 5min, 15Min, 30Min time frame,

Pl feel free to post your Query.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Stop Loss

Hi Ramdas, thank you for the SMA indicators and your method. You don't mention how you place your stop loss. Would you elaborate on your system.

Thanks,

Cigarguy

Post 201: Collective information and review

Hello friends,

This post is for Collective information and review from post 1 to 200.

I will keep adding information in this post.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Cigarguy:
Hi Ramdas, thank you for the SMA indicators and your method. You don't mention how you place your stop loss. Would you elaborate on your system.

Thanks,

Cigarguy

Hi Cigarguy,

I have mention regarding SL in earlier post.

If you understood system then you will notice that no need to keep SL more than 10 to 15 pips. system is based on Price pattern and perfect entry point, if price pattern is disturb, then we have to exit with minimum loss which can be at breakeven, or spread loss, or maximum 15pips.

for example.. we can refer current GBP/USD chart.

entry point is at sma50 and sma600 spot. which comes as about 9603

here you can clearly see if price falls below 10 pips from sma50 touch then Pattern is disturb. and we have to look for exit.

Another important thing is.

above mention SL is to be used with 5min chart. for one hour chart we have to keep SL more than 15Pips since on higher time frame, entry point can very from 10 to 20 pips.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
Reason: