Forex Trading With Simple Setup - page 33

my vote for fx trading with simple set up

ramdas:
Hi Endy,

With referance to your previous post..Nice going, Kip it up.

To Everyone,

Here is today's good pattern of GBP/USD,

I have shown 1min and 5min chart, Refer 1min chart at top and 5min chart at bottom, and look at mark circle on both chart.

GBP/USD rebound from SMA600, On 5 min chart, and form Trap.

after price pass sma50 and 150 and sma300 spot, and UP pattern form above these SMA spot, you can see price come with full force and pass sma2400 above and again form UP pattern above sma2400. and Rise contine. and price rise till spot ...sma600- 1Hr Chart , sma150-4Hr chart. and then stop.

here what i am trying to show is..

We can capture good movement on simple chart only with SMA and no other indicator. people search more and more complicated stratergy and fall in own trap. remember we are interested in price and price is the number one indicator. when price makes move it throw all indicators. and make logical move till reasonable spot.

I see people has very little interest in this beautifull simple setup and stratergy.

people are more interested in complicated stratergy.

Pl make your comment's or give your Rating to this thread, If you find this thread and content usefull.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Hi Ramdas, you have my vote regarding ur system as the most amazing to search for the best trading set up, the rest, trade management,

Thanx a lot for sharing and supporting the thread. Best regards

Files:
fx_t_ssu.gif  20 kb

nice setup on gu

Hi ramdas i like this thread and learn from this thread

It really good

with this system we can study the price behavior....

keep up with a good work

Files:
gubest.gif  23 kb

Hi Ramdas

I have been wondering how did you come up with this strategy..it is just so awesome .

Thanks for sharing the strategy with us!

Deeply appreciated!!!

Regards

TSK

Great Strategy

HI ramdass !!!,

Small advice for all the newbies ( like me ) , Please follow Ramdass setup , if u want to learn price behaviour !!! Its great setup and i'm started to spot some long/short position,

Really appreciate you Ramdass,

Regards

Narresh

pbaskhar:
HI ramdass !!!,

Small advice for all the newbies ( like me ) , Please follow Ramdass setup , if u want to learn price behaviour !!! Its great setup and i'm started to spot some long/short position,

Really appreciate you Ramdass,

Regards

Narresh

Thanks to all for apreciation,

Again today setup shown very perfect signal for all three main jpy pair. and stop halt just near sma2400 of GBP/JPY. and U/J weekly pivote

I am not posting chart, since you know it now.

and since this thread content lot of chart's for showing price actions.

I am of view to keep the thread with less post, so that new reader can study thread easily..else reading very long thread is painfull.

Best Regards

Ramdas

DIJ Stock index on same setup

Hi friends,

You will surprise, how same setup works on DIJ ( US Stock Index Dow)

On attached chart. i have shown 1min, 5min and 1Hr TF

You can see how price action is smart on each time frame.

BUY arrow i have shown is BUY spot. but one can go long at spot when index touch SMA50 on 1Hr time frame and then add at second buy spot after reversal pattern formation on 1min, 5min,

For newbies.. Pl learn Mental aspect, Risk management, Money management, trade management...... these are all standard topics require to be learn, i have not taken any of these topics, since those topics are discussed in separate threads.

This setup is for those who had gone through various setup stratergy, many indicators, learned many things of trading aspect. spend many hour. and looking for what is the best way of looking at price and price action. and how price dynamics works.

Best Regards

Ramdas

Files:
dij.gif  50 kb

Waddah Attar RSI Level

Hi Friends.

I come across this Nice indicator, and found usefull to keep watch on RSI Levels.

Here is the Link. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7103

Indicator name is "Waddah Attar RSI Level.mq4"

Forex-TSD Thread Link is

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176990

Best Regards

Ramdas

SMA/RSI confluence

HI Ramdas,

THANKS A LOT for pointing us to this indicator !!!

I am thinking about using these daily levels in order to confluence with our SMA levels. Should the levels of SMAs and RSI meet together, this should provide pretty nice technical S/R levels (also considering daily/weekly pivots).

Then, one might start to think also about counter-trades off large SMAs, if the original SMA50 bounce-entry is missed (although I still consider SMA50 bounce-entry the best).

Thanks again and wish you and all SMA-fellows all the best.

Endy

ramdas:
Hi Friends.

I come across this Nice indicator, and found usefull to keep watch on RSI Levels.

Here is the Link. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7103

Indicator name is "Waddah Attar RSI Level.mq4"

Forex-TSD Thread Link is

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176990

Best Regards

Ramdas

The RSI levels are an amazing tool.

Cable to day .

Mart

Files:
rsi_1.gif  19 kb

Just like kolachi ?