ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 123

zeman:

hi..

its means classic MA gonna change the direction. Same with nonlagdot..

While nonlagdot are more smooth and added on the deviation configuration setting.. So..the calculation of the price range can be determined more easily than the classic MA..just ride the colours...

Bro Zeman ,

Can u eloborate more on your above statement ( Ori Question by Droesparky ) ? Does it mean that the placement of the NLD on the candle is not important ? But what is important is when the non lag / zero lag dots change color ? ( this we already know )

Did i get it right bro ?

Thanks in advance for answering ...

asri:
Bro Zeman ,

Can u eloborate more on your above statement ( Ori Question by Droesparky ) ? Does it mean that the placement of the NLD on the candle is not important ? But what is important is when the non lag / zero lag dots change color ? ( this we already know )

Did i get it right bro ?

Thanks in advance for answering ...

ok..

its not important by the position coz we have nonlag dot now to calculate all the situation.. if u add single MA on ur chart, u will notice that the rules will known like this, buy if the candles position above that MA line and vice versa. So.. same with the dot..its will tell u exactly the real sum. And also the situation of the market...when the market is going extremely active, the gap between nonlagdot and CS becomes larger..

gud luck..

zeman:
ok..

its not important by the position coz we have nonlag dot now to calculate all the situation.. if u add single MA on ur chart, u will notice that the rules will known like this, buy if the candles position above that MA line and vice versa. So.. same with the dot..its will tell u exactly the real sum. And also the situation of the market...when the market is going extremely active, the gap between nonlagdot and CS becomes larger..

gud luck..

Bro Zeman ,

Oooooo .... , thanks for the detailed explanation . I understand now . So now we have to be aware how far is the NLD to the CS as a side indi of market activity ...

Best regards and thanks .

PS : Tonight(7th/Sept) is a good night to test your strategies / trade as at 8.30 am EST , the NFP is going to be out . ( thats 8.30 pm our time here ) USD Crosses beware !! Lets make money !! ( or Monopoly Money for u guys on Demo out there ... hehehe )

i am a new in forex and also in this kuskus..Can anybody tell me what is the best setting for this indi?...plzzzzzzz

cminka:
i am a new in forex and also in this kuskus..Can anybody tell me what is the best setting for this indi?...plzzzzzzz

pls look at the download page pls...

GJ Sept NFP

Hiya Team !!

I'm posting the chart for the Sept NFP as per trading yesterday . Using Pure Isakas II Rules , plz comment on my entry and exit .

S1 being my Short Entry and C1 being my Closing Entry ...

Thanks and best regards ,

Files:
gjnfp09.gif  20 kb

just a quick question: if I set colourback to 0 on NONLAGDOT it will not repaint, right?

Has anyone coded alerts for NONLAGDOT changing colours?

PS: anyone with fisher_kuskus with audio alert for crossing 0?

backtest result is not good

I tested it from July 11 to several days before.

please refer to the attachment.

Any comments are welcome.

Files:

asri:
Hiya Team !!

I'm posting the chart for the Sept NFP as per trading yesterday . Using Pure Isakas II Rules , plz comment on my entry and exit .

S1 being my Short Entry and C1 being my Closing Entry ...

hi bro asri..

ur entry still not the pure rules... the 3rd nonlagdot should be the entry coz the 2nd dot situation depends on flatrend MACD..Ft macd still the 1st bar. Maybe or sometimes the colours will changed.. so.. u have to be carefully.

ok bro..keep it ip..

camisa:
just a quick question: if I set colourback to 0 on NONLAGDOT it will not repaint, right?

Has anyone coded alerts for NONLAGDOT changing colours?

PS: anyone with fisher_kuskus with audio alert for crossing 0?

ur rite..

swore2:
I tested it from July 11 to several days before.

please refer to the attachment.

Any comments are welcome.

ur non lagdot are not the right setting.

zeman:
hi bro asri..

ur entry still not the pure rules... the 3rd nonlagdot should be the entry coz the 2nd dot situation depends on flatrend MACD..Ft macd still the 1st bar. Maybe or sometimes the colours will changed.. so.. u have to be carefully.

ok bro..keep it ip..

Bro Zeman ,

Ohhhhh i see . I must take into account the FlatTrend MACD . Also the FlatTrend MACD MUST also be the 2nd Bar , thus the correct entry should be the 3rd NLD .

Ok, got it . Hopefully i'll get it right the next time ...