ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 118

HI Zeman

zeman:
hi..long time no see.. make sure nonlagdot colorbarback setting is right (..0..)

I certainly follow your thread,

you was right my set up was bad

thx for answer

my 1st post after 5 hours studying this tread..(non-stop!)fuh!

hi zeman..

may know what version u r using now?

any add indi? or ea?

i just want my setting exactly like yours...easier 4 me to ask any Q related to it..

TQ

zeke78:
hi zeman..

may know what version u r using now?

any add indi? or ea?

i just want my setting exactly like yours...easier 4 me to ask any Q related to it..

TQ

i guess just go to ISAKAS II link...click there

my own system :

ISAKAS II + Trendline (filter) + Fibo extension (target TP )

bro zeman.. would you mind to send me the mq4 file for heiken_ashi_kuskus? of if you couldn't do so, i hope you can get me heiken_ashi_kuskus that use typical price..

and a question for you..

This is NZDUSD on Aug 20th

how to filter the entry so that we know after we enter the market the price might go up, so we can at least close it at b/e before it go down? because on the entry bar, it goes directly below the open price and never go above it.

Files:
isakas.prob.jpg  64 kb

haslin75:
my own system : ISAKAS II + Trendline (filter) + Fibo extension (target TP )

Hi man can you please pm me about your system how is working this and what is trendline filter??? or write here longforextrade@hotmail.com

ahmad.ariffin:
bro zeman.. would you mind to send me the mq4 file for heiken_ashi_kuskus? of if you couldn't do so, i hope you can get me heiken_ashi_kuskus that use typical price..

and a question for you..

how to filter the entry so that we know after we enter the market the price might go up, so we can at least close it at b/e before it go down? because on the entry bar, it goes directly below the open price and never go above it.

a.a..

aku pun baru nak tanya cam tu gaks...

nampak mcm BUY....3 indicator warna biru...

tapi rasanya dah overbought dah nak open BUY...

tapi dok sat2...terus down...

kan ke rugi tuh...

tak ke naya kalo cam tu....huhuhu

Wher is the clear enrty and exit point ?

ahmad.ariffin:

and a question for you..

hi..

heiken ashi kuskus https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page47

I think, there is no ways to filter that signal.

Only the gaps between bbands and candle/bar could be the best thing to know the market situation..

Market are certainly loud and trending that time(maybe coz the news coming)and out of range. Just cut ur position refered by nonlagdot indicator.. u will win some and u will loss some.

by the way, i think, ur nonlagdot setting is not right.. make sure the length is 20 and colorbarback set to 0...

nicesurf:
Wher is the clear enrty and exit point ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page47

gud luck

thanks for all follower...

and now.. we try our new indi for this system...

and we need a new rules and money management settings.

ashi will not be using for this version.

TimeFrame 30

and the important thing here now

SL need to set lower than TP

refers to the pairs range volatility.

Recommended

for GJ and EJ = SL 40 = TP 50

others = SL 30 =TP 35

or just follow the nonlagdot colours changing..

Entry Buy

- bbands blue, fisher blue, flattrend blue, nonlagdot blue.

Entry Sell

- bbands red, fisher red, flattrend red, nonlagdot red.

**nonlagdot also can be usefull for exit target.. When ur target reached , and u need more and maximum pips ..hehe..just wait the dot colours changed and ur exit should be there.

also we dont need to waited the dot of bbands change colours for entry position.. if bbands still on the red dot, watched other indicator, fisher, nonlagdot and flattrend for new entries. but make sure dont target higher pips for this entry coz the trend might be over.

for isakas trader, im feel free and good if u post ur trading chart here if the signal shown up..we can discuss together.

Files:
gj_1.gif  20 kb
gj2.gif  18 kb
isakas2.rar  7 kb
Reason: