ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 128

Thanks Bro Asri..

It's done and runs well now after deleted and reinstall

Have a great day.

Regards.

Looking for BBands_Stop indicator with EMAIL ALERT

Can someone code the BBands_Stop indicator to include EMAIL ALERT option?

Thanks

Hello.Zeman.

I`m new here.Before this i have purchased the kuasa**** scammed ebook,but actually not worth it becoz not comlete.

I lost a lot of money in my demo account until i found this indicator & your thread.What a great news.I got about 60 pips only for my first day trading which is last night.Fuahh.

Thanks to you for sharing this useful indicator.

Hope more pips you got after this and for me also

hello Bro Zeman

hello Bro Zeman & to everyone

im new here... i read this forum from the beggining , and still new in forex trading... so can anyone help me which one is d latest indicator... cause i saw there is 3 types Isakas @Bro Zeman signature...

i already install metatrader4 in my PC ,

please helpz , alfu syukran

milirade707:
Brother Zeman, What i mean is that, when the Bband signal appears (which normally together with fisher kuskus and flat trend signal), can we make the sound/bell/ring to alert the trader of such condition met? Right now we have to keep our eyes on the terminal to see such condition met. The 'Sound like' alert could be activated in whatever TF of our preference. Hope it is clear. TQ ...buka puasa time now.

oic..its maybe hard to code that coz im only the beginner coder..but i will try to do that..

colnago:
Hello.Zeman.

I`m new here.Before this i have purchased the kuasa**** scammed ebook,but actually not worth it becoz not comlete.

I lost a lot of money in my demo account until i found this indicator & your thread.What a great news.I got about 60 pips only for my first day trading which is last night.Fuahh.

Thanks to you for sharing this useful indicator.

Hope more pips you got after this and for me also

hi bro..

dont too confident if u got the green pips for 1 days or 1 week trading.. Just be able to keep trying with the pure consistency by this method. gud luck bro !

isacc:
hello Bro Zeman & to everyone

im new here... i read this forum from the beggining , and still new in forex trading... so can anyone help me which one is d latest indicator... cause i saw there is 3 types Isakas @Bro Zeman signature...

i already install metatrader4 in my PC ,

please helpz , alfu syukran

hi isacc

isakas II is the latest system.. gud luck..

Salam Bro Zeman,

Please comment on the following chart whether it is(are) the correct deals. But firstly, I am sorry to use starlightv2 instead fisher as I feel more comfortable. Furthermore, both give the same tone/signal only less pack color while all settings remains the same.

For GBP/CHF, I used GF as sometimes I confuse when using USD/CAD (UC) & USD/CHF (UF).

I don't know what is the std short form, sorry.

I used vertical white line at every deal (open/close). OB is Open Buy, CB is Close Buy, and so on.

So, please comment so that myself & every one also can learn together.

As we all aware that this type of trading is for full-timer (fully manual monitoring) and not suitable for part-timers as well as for auto-traders. Am I right?

Best Regards & Slmt Brpuasa

please comment mine

Bro Zeman ...

thankz for the reply... im sorry cause i PM you 1st time im in this forum , as i dont know how to post the thread here..

btw i have 2Q for you.

Q1. please give me a comment if my setting is wrong.. i already edit the nonlagdot from 10 to 20 + i put Pibo_Fiv v.2 in my chart cause i luv it

Q2. is that ok if im using another platform to open the trade.. such as easyforex , forex , fxcm bla bla bla...cause i using Meta4 ( with your inicator ) to read the chart and to know when im suppose to buy / sell... hope my Q is clear...

thankz for the comment & your help...

God bless u Bro Zeman & to everyone - Selamat Berpuasa

Files:
gpusd.gif  29 kb

tips on trading GBPUSD on the market opening on MONDAY

Thanks 4 the advice Zeman.

I wanna know if some body here have some tips on trading GBPUSD on the market opening on MONDAY .Becoz for me at this time its unpredictable and which info can i rely to.It was very tricky to use the last week chart for the future week usage.Somebody who have any opinion on this?

Thanks 4 the advice Zeman.

I wanna know if some body here have some tips on trading GBPUSD on the market opening on MONDAY .Becoz for me at this time its unpredictable and which info can i rely to.It was very tricky to use the last week chart for the future week usage.Somebody who have any opinion on this?

Salam Bro Zeman,

It is ok to use this system on mT4 Northfinance platform, and do the trading using FXCM trading platform?

Thanks.

matfx

Reason: