ERROR WITH MY CODE

Hello,

Attached to this mail is my code and some explanations of what my EA should do but apparently it is having huge problems.

I want something corrected and Trailing stop added.

This EA should trade all the crosses of Moving averages, due to the fact that all crosses do give a signal of a trade or an exit.

A trailing stop feature should be added, Over 80% of the time the EA trades profits as well as the trades are on profits but when it comes to exit it looses all the money and makes losses. But when the corrections are made then I will be able to make the best out of my strategy.

Kind Regards

Files:
x3ma_v2.zip  24 kb

fredkam: I want something .. should be added
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

ajaj so rude, but so true XD

Not rude at all. He didn't ask how do I do this, or what is wrong with this. He said "I want something ... and ... added." That was a demand. His post was rude. There are no slaves here.

Had he tried would would have learned something like this guy

fredKam, you deserve all the negative comments above. Hope you learn something.

Part of your problem is that you claim that this is your code when in fact it is not.

How do I know?

I looked at the code! Yes, the License is free but that does not make it your code.

If it was your code, you'd see what your problem is in an instant!

Having said that, let's see how we can solve your problem.

Easy! If you are using the code as posted, yes you will not make any money. Why?

Why, Because of this "extern double take_profit=0; "

Yo, you need to tell the EA how much money you want to make! "0" means I don't want any profit!

skaboy:

fredKam, you deserve all the negative comments above. Hope you learn something.

Part of your problem is that you claim that this is your code when in fact it is not.

How do I know?

I looked at the code! Yes, the License is free but that does not make it your code.

If it was your code, you'd see what your problem is in an instant!

Having said that, let's see how we can solve your problem.

Easy! If you are using the code as posted, yes you will not make any money. Why?

Why, Because of this "extern double take_profit=0; "

Yo, you need to tell the EA how much money you want to make! "0" means I don't want any profit!

what a big nonsens you have posted here

seems to me, it is you also need to learn to code

Reason: