ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 129

matfx:
Salam Bro Zeman,

It is ok to use this system on mT4 Northfinance platform, and do the trading using FXCM trading platform?

Thanks.

Hi Mat ,

That means you're running a demo account on MT4 , using North Finance as your demo broker and using FXCM as your "Live Broker" .

As i understand it , it should be no problem but the issues that you should be aware of is that it will involve some slippage in your entry price . And this is my personal opinion , you should check out some FX broker review first before choosing FXCM or any other broker . Just type "forex broker review fxcm" at google to see some feedbacks . ( or any other broker for that matter ). Hope this info helps ...

Best regards ,

MatXerof:
Salam Bro Zeman,

Please comment on the following chart whether it is(are) the correct deals. But firstly, I am sorry to use starlightv2 instead fisher as I feel more comfortable. Furthermore, both give the same tone/signal only less pack color while all settings remains the same.

For GBP/CHF, I used GF as sometimes I confuse when using USD/CAD (UC) & USD/CHF (UF).

I don't know what is the std short form, sorry.

I used vertical white line at every deal (open/close). OB is Open Buy, CB is Close Buy, and so on.

So, please comment so that myself & every one also can learn together.

As we all aware that this type of trading is for full-timer (fully manual monitoring) and not suitable for part-timers as well as for auto-traders. Am I right?

Best Regards & Slmt Brpuasa

hi...sorry for the late reply..

yes..ur execution is right..ur setting is also at the right period. Just be caution with the ranging situation and if u r part time trader and dont have time for monitoring, just when the signal comes, used fibopivot for set ur TP and SL..

isacc:
Bro Zeman ...

thankz for the reply... im sorry cause i PM you 1st time im in this forum , as i dont know how to post the thread here..

btw i have 2Q for you.

Q1. please give me a comment if my setting is wrong.. i already edit the nonlagdot from 10 to 20 + i put Pibo_Fiv v.2 in my chart cause i luv it

Q2. is that ok if im using another platform to open the trade.. such as easyforex , forex , fxcm bla bla bla...cause i using Meta4 ( with your inicator ) to read the chart and to know when im suppose to buy / sell... hope my Q is clear...

thankz for the comment & your help...

God bless u Bro Zeman & to everyone - Selamat Berpuasa

hi isac..

dont need to said sorry, u can PM me anytime if u have any problem or need something to learn..

Q1 = right setting.

Q2 = yes u can.. just refers ur metachart for any broker u used.

Selamat hari raya..er...slamat berpuasa..

colnago:
Thanks 4 the advice Zeman. I wanna know if some body here have some tips on trading GBPUSD on the market opening on MONDAY .Becoz for me at this time its unpredictable and which info can i rely to.It was very tricky to use the last week chart for the future week usage.Somebody who have any opinion on this?

nothing special on monday.. Just trades same technical at the day.. Forex surely not choose any day for ranging or trending.. 5day a week of unpredictable movement.

matfx:
Salam Bro Zeman,

It is ok to use this system on mT4 Northfinance platform, and do the trading using FXCM trading platform?

Thanks.

matfx

sure u can.. spread and server will be a little different on that..but only A LITTLE...

colnago:
Thanks 4 the advice Zeman. I wanna know if some body here have some tips on trading GBPUSD on the market opening on MONDAY .Becoz for me at this time its unpredictable and which info can i rely to.It was very tricky to use the last week chart for the future week usage.Somebody who have any opinion on this?

hello to everyone and Bro Zeman,

1. to Bro Zeman ariGato guzaimaz for your comment

this forum help me alots to understand about the forex... felt lucky to be here indeed. thankz once again Bro Zeman

2. to colnago , try this sites GAINSCOPE.com | Forex | Online Forex Trading and Resources its only for GBP/Usd Prediction... mostly the prediction is correct but not 100% accurate... try 1st

elal liQa everyone Wassalam!!!

Salam bro Zeman....khatam from page 1 until page 129 for isakas...

fuhhh.....naik juling mato den!!!!!.....currently using isakas2

that you post !!!!!!! TQ very much for sharing this...

currently using this method using live acc ( LiteForex ) > modal ciput !!!

memang betoiii....kadang utg kadang rugi !!!!!

Hi Zeman, i'm new in this thread.

Thanks, for sharing this method, i hope this best system will reduce my loss collection...

Dah ketinggalan kapal nampaknye, tapi tak pe lah, dari pade tak same skali, tul kan master...dah khatam gak walau tak full read nye, nanti diulang lagi lah.

Tak sangke amper 1 tahun umur thread ni, pas hari raye nanti.

Many thanks you're still here to teach us well, in using this system.

Salam dari Indonesia...

IIN

Take Profit In Isakas

Morning all ,

First of all, thanks to all my comrade in arms ( the newbies gang ) for their pm to me . As you can see, i'm still a newbie in Isakas too. Regarding the Take Profit (TP) strategies that i use, it depends on my MM, the pair that i trade, specific market conditons and the timing . Before we go any further, plz bear in mind that Bro Zeman recommends a TP of 15 pips or less at a time frame of 30 mins / 60 mins for Isakas 2 .

Ok, this is where the problems starts . Being a newbie, we have a high / lofty expectations for Isakas and believe we should have maximum pips everytime. Well bros, we are wrong . Specific analysis and emotional control are crucial . Lets look at an example .

Pair : EU

TF : 30 ( main ) , 15 ( before entry / exit )

Market : Ranging

Pips Swing : 15 to 20 pips

Ok bros, based on the market conditons above its not good to set a TP of more than 20 pips . Furthermore most brokers will charge a spread of 2 or 3 pips for the EU . I think its better to put in a TP of around 11 pips, to be on the safe side...

So , make sure you do your specific analysis before jumping in . Make sure you know the intraday pips range of your pair and the various S & R at least .

After many days backtesting and using Isakas 2 in Live Trading , i do find it profitable but make sure you follow the Rules as given by Bro Zeman . In the end, you have to have your own trading system that suits your Investment Profile / Personality ....

All the best !!

wanna share

as`Kum and Very good Afternoon to Everyone!!

1. im totally agree with you asri, so far after many days backtesting using with Isakas II with live trading , the TP i got was around 10 - 17pips per day ( 1lot ).Im using 100K account, as a newbie in FOREX i feel the TP i got so far is more than enough.

...so i would like to advise myself and everyone here specially to newbies including me... never try to get more than 20pips per trading using Isakas II... MM & disipline is a key to success and NEVER TRY TO REVENGE THE MARKET <<======= result you will get more and more worst ( go sleep la )

2. below the market shown on 05/October - Saturday`s night around 7:50 - 8:30 pm our time , base on GAINSCOPE prediction on GBP/Usd it was true : sell /red/bearish sign ===> ( check after the 5th blue dot, its change direction to Red dot drasticly : HUGE HIGH RISK ONE ) i recommend better not to trade.

This situation will happen again every 1st Friday every month ( Jumaat pertama setiap bulan ) but ofcouse the situation will not the same... so wait and see on 5th Nov 2007. My advise :

STEP1

Read the news - i always refer to Realtime Forex News - daily market comments

For those who did not understand english well .... you can cut & paste the news to LinguaWeb ====> to translate to B.melayu ( not bad tho )

STEP 2

Refer to GAINSCOPE.com | Forex | Online Forex Trading and Resources for those who want to trade GBP/USd ONLY ( on 5th Nov 2007 later )

STEP 3

If you still not sure what to do .... better not to try or you can use your vitural account

OUT OF TOPIC

3. hmmm... KUASAFOREX will come to Brunei on 2nd Dis 2007, i feel pity with them... its cost BND$350. This guyz is totally greedy and never felt guilty selling other`s right with high cost.

wa akhiran elal liqa

Wassalam.

Files:
gbpusd_1.gif  12 kb

MatXerof:
Salam Bro Zeman,

Please comment on the following chart whether it is(are) the correct deals. But firstly, I am sorry to use starlightv2 instead fisher as I feel more comfortable. Furthermore, both give the same tone/signal only less pack color while all settings remains the same.

For GBP/CHF, I used GF as sometimes I confuse when using USD/CAD (UC) & USD/CHF (UF).

I don't know what is the std short form, sorry.

I used vertical white line at every deal (open/close). OB is Open Buy, CB is Close Buy, and so on.

So, please comment so that myself & every one also can learn together.

As we all aware that this type of trading is for full-timer (fully manual monitoring) and not suitable for part-timers as well as for auto-traders. Am I right?

Best Regards & Slmt Brpuasa

Hello MatXerof,

Would you please guide me to the page which I could download " KUSKUS STARlight V2" indicator as shown on your charts.

Than you for your kind help.

isacc:
as`Kum and Very good Afternoon to Everyone!!

1. im totally agree with you asri, so far after many days backtesting using with Isakas II with live trading , the TP i got was around 10 - 17pips per day ( 1lot ).Im using 100K account, as a newbie in FOREX i feel the TP i got so far is more than enough.

...so i would like to advise myself and everyone here specially to newbies including me... never try to get more than 20pips per trading using Isakas II... MM & disipline is a key to success and NEVER TRY TO REVENGE THE MARKET <<======= result you will get more and more worst ( go sleep la )

Hello, Isaac.

Sorry if I'm rude. 17 - 20 pips daily. My God! 170-200$. Is that all?

How many hours are you looking at your PC?

How much sweeting?

And what about a losing day?

I'm a newbie and currently using Bro Zeman's Isakas Ver2. Have been trading for 2 month using virtual account and i can make average +60 pips per week.Not much but still not in the red.Decided to jump into the 'Real' world with small amount of money to get the 'Real' trading feeling.

Wish me luck.

Reason: