ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 117

ahmad.ariffin:
hello..

bro zeman.. i am using your system.. however, i would like to ask... how to enter a market when we are far away from the entry? mean we are late but of coz, everyone wanna trade.. i'm looking for a chance to enter the market right now but afraid of turnback, it just make me look and wait.. i'm wasting so many pips and time.. can you give some guide?

thanks

regards,

ahmad.ariffin

i think u mention about bbands dot am i right? especially GJ, EJ and GU for the last 2days...trend continous down and down...ok.. this below image is entry level 2 for ISAKAS II..just refer on fisher,nonlag and flat trend. risky but u will win some u will lose some...

for NICKHI...

give me ur email..i will send that indicators and template for u one by one..and dont be so stressed.. Its only the beginning for U..still have a long journey for the big one

Files:
entry.gif  7 kb

Bro Zeman,

Am I using the right one now? I did not thoroughly observe the trend but just to show you the image for you to comment whether I load and use the right IKASAS ll. Please comment the S/L & T/P I made to both UJ & EG charts.

Thx & Rgds.

yes..u using the right version and template.. BUTTT..

for UJ ,ur entry is not right and too lateee...below is the right entry.. the white arrow..

TP and SL is depends on U.. manual position close refers for blue nonlagdot or just set TP larger than ur SL..

and EG

this pair range movement is too slow. try set ur TP and SL smaller..U only waste ur time played this pair..but this pair good for higher timeframe.

Files:
untitled.jpg  22 kb

Bro Zeman,

This is my email nickhi4692@gmail.com.

Thks

zeman:

TP and SL is depends on U.. manual position close refers for blue nonlagdot or just set TP larger than ur SL..

and EG

this pair range movement is too slow. try set ur TP and SL smaller..U only waste ur time played this pair..but this pair good for higher timeframe.

1) Now, I can catch some useful tip here. We can open L/S position right after the YELLOW bar & close it when the color (B/R) start to turn to YELLOW again BUT yet the deal also depends on the BBands' Arrow Up/Dwn + NLD indi either Up/Dwn trend.

Meaning, it is suitable for very manual trader. For autosystem, the trader must bear to "some-win-some-lost phenomena" by setting up desired S/L & T/P value. Pls, correct me if I am wrong.

2) For EG, it is always slow moving as both are equally strong and they are on the highest rank today, Am I right? You mean, put this at low priority unless needed?

Could you recc which one is ALWAYS good deals today?

3) Any idea on TSL? (trail is thrill...)

Thx & Rgds

matxerof@gmail.com

Bro Zeman,

I have receive ur email and download the attch given.I follow what have you said to do the setting.Could you double check is my attch whether is correct or not the setting.

Must I change the setting for Flattrend.Original in my chart is 12,20,9.From your post before for timeframe 30m set the Flattrend 12,26,9

Thanks

Files:
eu.gif  105 kb
gj.jpg  187 kb
gu_1.jpg  185 kb

Hello team ,

Yalor Bro Zeman , should we change the MACD_Slow Value or is it all depends on our Strategy ? Or for TF 30 , pair of Euro/USD , its better to change the setting ?

FYI , i'm learning to trade/read only one pair at the moment (euro/usd) until i'm very comfortable with its characteristics and can recite the S1-S3/PP/R1-R3 AND the Fibo Levels in my sleep ... ( for the current week at least )

Best regards ,

MatXerof:
1) Now, I can catch some useful tip here. We can open L/S position right after the YELLOW bar & close it when the color (B/R) start to turn to YELLOW again BUT yet the deal also depends on the BBands' Arrow Up/Dwn + NLD indi either Up/Dwn trend.

Meaning, it is suitable for very manual trader. For autosystem, the trader must bear to "some-win-some-lost phenomena" by setting up desired S/L & T/P value. Pls, correct me if I am wrong.

2) For EG, it is always slow moving as both are equally strong and they are on the highest rank today, Am I right? You mean, put this at low priority unless needed?

Could you recc which one is ALWAYS good deals today?

3) Any idea on TSL? (trail is thrill...)

Thx & Rgds

matxerof@gmail.com

bbands should be the 1st one we must refer for...And this system suitable for full time trader and of coz manual trader.. EA not really realiable with this system coz the indicator colours will change follow the price movement.

EG is slow momentum pairs, not suitable for pip striker..he.. Play others pair like EU , UCHF and EJ....

for tsl.. i dont have any recommended technic for that, but u can set tsl after ur had reached ur pips target ( depends on ur take profit technic, either MA,nonlagdot, pivot S&R and others )..

nickhi:
Bro Zeman,

I have receive ur email and download the attch given.I follow what have you said to do the setting.Could you double check is my attch whether is correct or not the setting.

Must I change the setting for Flattrend.Original in my chart is 12,20,9.From your post before for timeframe 30m set the Flattrend 12,26,9

Thanks

12,20,9 is the right setting for flat macd.

asri:
Hello team ,

Yalor Bro Zeman , should we change the MACD_Slow Value or is it all depends on our Strategy ? Or for TF 30 , pair of Euro/USD , its better to change the setting ?

FYI , i'm learning to trade/read only one pair at the moment (euro/usd) until i'm very comfortable with its characteristics and can recite the S1-S3/PP/R1-R3 AND the Fibo Levels in my sleep ... ( for the current week at least )

Best regards ,

hi asri..

if u think that MACD setting is suitable for u, just change that but 12,20,9 is Isakas II default settings.

yes..nice to see u just concentrate and explore only for one pair to the 1st step of ur learning..gud luck..

HI Zeman

nonlagdot certainly repaint on 4 hours,

what can be problem

Thx bj

brainjt:
nonlagdot certainly repaint on 4 hours,

what can be problem

Thx bj

hi..long time no see..

make sure nonlagdot colorbarback setting is right (..0..)

Reason: